Spanish Coastal Training

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by OnlineMoney24 7, Jun 18, 2007.

1. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any Spanish training available through Coastal? I have a prospect from Mexico who is not fluent in English and would like to do her training in Spanish.

Thanks,

Jat

2. griffiths

griffiths New Member

Jat,

I dont want to steal your prospect from you but I do speak spanish! [​IMG]

I know that the official DVD that you can order has the presentation in both english and spanish. and although I really wouldnt recommend it, you could direct them to a site that is in spanish from another director and in essense piggyback off from them to help you fully explain the program.

Maybe even create an alliance with a bilingual director who would take part of your commision to help train your new spanish speaking associate.

I know of a few websites that you could refer your prospect to. If you would like to chat about any of this, feel free to contact me through my signature line.

Brandon

3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey Brandon,

Thanks for the advice and I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Jat

4. jsf

jsf New Member

Hi Jat,
    Before joining Coastal, in my due diligence, I had the pleassure of meeting a fine, very knowlegable and good trainer Colombian Director that I can wholeheartedly recommend to anyone with a limited knowledge in nEnglish.

I am a native speaker, know my Spanish well also, have lived in several Latin countries including beautiful Mexico, but alas, I am now in training and am not ready to train anyone yet.
    This Colombian Director also has all his material (websites, e-mail campaigns,etc.) in Spanish and well organized.

If you are still in need, I'll get his info for you, after you call me (787)218-1011, and you take it from there.

Good luck!

Joe

5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Jat,

The COA network has the websites in spanish and english. I just got the site myself a week ago and just got a business partner that wanted that feature. I know you have my email so if you need questions answered again just email me.

Adam