Spanish Coastal Training

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by OnlineMoney24 7, Jun 18, 2007.

1. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any Spanish training available through Coastal? I have a prospect from Mexico who is not fluent in English and would like to do her training in Spanish.

2. griffiths

griffiths New Member

I dont want to steal your prospect from you but I do speak spanish! [​IMG]

I know that the official DVD that you can order has the presentation in both english and spanish. and although I really wouldnt recommend it, you could direct them to a site that is in spanish from another director and in essense piggyback off from them to help you fully explain the program.

Maybe even create an alliance with a bilingual director who would take part of your commision to help train your new spanish speaking associate.

I know of a few websites that you could refer your prospect to. If you would like to chat about any of this, feel free to contact me through my signature line.

3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Hey Brandon,

Thanks for the advice and I'll give you a call tomorrow.

4. jsf

jsf New Member

Hi Jat,
    Before joining Coastal, in my due diligence, I had the pleassure of meeting a fine, very knowlegable and good trainer Colombian Director that I can wholeheartedly recommend to anyone with a limited knowledge in nEnglish.

I am a native speaker, know my Spanish well also, have lived in several Latin countries including beautiful Mexico, but alas, I am now in training and am not ready to train anyone yet.
    This Colombian Director also has all his material (websites, e-mail campaigns,etc.) in Spanish and well organized.

If you are still in need, I'll get his info for you, after you call me (787)218-1011, and you take it from there.

Good luck!

5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Jat,

The COA network has the websites in spanish and english. I just got the site myself a week ago and just got a business partner that wanted that feature. I know you have my email so if you need questions answered again just email me.