SpiderWeb System - any users?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by TJamMoneyMan, Apr 22, 2008.

1. opendomain New Member

Since my last post I was more or less forced to convert back to my hosting with GDI. Simply because SWM doesn't, or haven't responded back to me yet, with regards to email. I use my .ws email account for my main email and I was unable to get an answer to how my email was to be hosted using the spiderwebmarketing system.

SO until i decide to either purchase another domain, or SWM offers emai hosting as well I have to go back to promoting the regular SWM pages. It really sucks because I did like the automated blog and all.

cupbucket,
    While I agree focusing is very important I will also say diversification is just as important. The 12streams really are more passive than anything and are actually part of the system. It's not as if you're constantly having to promote 12 different items so you lose focus, rather the system promotes them for you. For example one of the streams is adsense, it's not as if you have to promote adsense but rather every new person who signs up with you is run through a setup process in which they apply for an adsense account. There are some networking sites as well that they use(Yuwie, directmatches) which are great for marketing online regardless of what you're doing. Focus is not really an issue, you really are jsut focusing on promoting SWM, the other streams of income are pretty much automated there after.

I still support SWM for anyone getting started...just don't use your domain email addresses. The system itself is sound at least from a usability standpoint, were it not for the email issue I would be completely using their system.

If you're just getting started SWM is a great jumping point because it is very detailed on going from point A to point B.

Best of luck,
    Gilbert
  2. shallie New Member

Apart from GDI sign ups Has anyone made anything from the other passive income streams. (which could cover the cost of the GDI subscription).

They are also in the process adding more income streams to the system
  3. opendomain New Member

Well I have always had adsense....which for some dang reason got reset to promote Public service announcements...it's taking forever for my pin to get to me.

I was making a decent side income with that. Yuwie is definately NOT a side income, but rather a great marketing tool.

Beyond that they really haven't tied anything together yet IMHO as to how, beyond getting everyone to sign up for things, they are goign to use some of their streams to make money.

GDI is enough for me at this point.
  4. shallie New Member

Hi Opendomain

Thanks for your reply. I too have had an adsense account for a while but this is the first time that I have used it as a referral income which is a nice surprise. I have only seen results via GDI and adsense so I was interested to see how other members were doing.
  5. seeyalater72 New Member

I have about 8 leads with my SWS but haven't seen any income as a result of them signing up for any of the income streams. It would be great if they would let us know exactly how far along a lead is in the process. They only go to stage 3 which I believe means a lead has only filled out their personal info but not necessarily setup GDI, adsense, Directmatches, etc. I still believe this can be a great system down the road once all the kinks are addressed. Are we able to signup and promote self-bank yet?
  6. opendomain New Member

I'm not sure about self-bank just yet. I've sent a few emails out and not heard anything back.

It really is sad SWM appears to be a great Idea I think they might have released it too soon. I think people are going to sour to it before it really has a chance to prove itself.
  7. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I am about to do an overhaul of my SWS setup.
    I didn't do anything other than buy traffic for this, and got about 13 sign ups.
    About 5 of those paid into GDI, so I can't complain about that.
    I was about to trash my GDI membership.
    I guess now I should go forward with GDI, using SWS, as well as some of the other GDI promo plans out there.

But now that I mention it, since I ONLY bought traffic to get SWS sign ups, at least that proves that SOME purchased traffic is real, if nothing else.

I think that SWS splash page is a factor.
    Something about that voice, that sneaks up on you a while AFTER the page has loaded asking, "Are you SICK and TIRED of wasting money on online business plans ... etc...".

Well, it captured MY attention anyway!

I also have been getting YUWIE signups via SWS, i guess.
    I certainly haven't been promoting YUWIE myself AT ALL!

I think it is worth it to have certain programs like this, set up and running for you:
    MoreEgold, StartWorkingFromHomeToday (SWFHT . COM), Cyberwheeler, and the like.

I am betting that once it's set up right, and occasionally maintained - at least, you'll be able to reap whatever it may have to offer, passively.

MoreEgold has paid off for me like that, getting me signups and commissions in a variety of plans I have signed in to.
    I can't remember the last time I promoted MoreEgold, but I still get signups, both in MoreEgold, and the MoreEgold downlines!

Of course, if you want to, you can go 'whole hog' ACTIVELY promoting SWS, for more payback on your investment of time.

Good thing it's free!
  8. Felisia New Member

Hi,

My name is Felisia, and I have been signed up with SWMS about a week now. I have completed set up the system, but I am not getting any signups.

I guess I am not quite clear on how this all works together.
    Now if this is suppose to be an automated system, what is the best way to promote it?

The Google, Miva, Enhance and Yahoo advertisements, where do they go? On the Blog? I have signed up for adwords and adsense, not sure where to go from there as well as with GDI.

Am I suppose to promote all of these things separately.

I really need help understanding all of this, as I am about to cancel GDI, Google and Yahoo accounts.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Felisia
  9. shallie New Member

Felisia

To get sign ups just using your Spiderweb System I would advise you to work your Direct Matches and Yuwie network that would mean that you have to follow what the videos say and make contact with people and advertise the system. I personally have had sign ups using free safelists.

With regard to google adsense and yahoo there is no need to cancel as hopefully when you eventually get sign ups you should receive a payment for the referral.

The only part of the system that I would be aware of is (if you are new to online marketing) is going through the process of advertising via google adwords as this could prove quite costly if you are inexperienced.

AS for GDI although you have to pay a monthly subscription of $10 a lot of other members here are having much more success with it since they have joined Spider Web but I am sure they will have better advice on this than me
  10. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Felisia:
    I really need help understanding all of this, as I am about to cancel GDI, Google and Yahoo accounts.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Yes Felicia, if I were you, I'd give this some time.
    I too was about to cancel my GDI account, as I mentioned many times in the GDI thread at this forum.

However, soon after setting up my SWS account, I started getting GDI referrals!

I believe I have about 5 GDI members at present.

And the only thing I did to promote SWMS, was purchase some guaranteed traffic - which everyone says is worthless.

I have done absolutely nothing else to promote SWMS other than initiate this thread.
    I think you have to give it time, and a decent promotional effort before solidify your opinion.

So given my experience, I feel justified in saying:
    Don't give up just yet!
  11. tenofus New Member

TJamMoneyman,

I was wondering about your paid advertising. Did you follow the Adwords Ad campaign as the video instructed? Did you change it any or did you do something completely on your own?

It seems pretty detailed in it's set up, but I was wondering if that was where you got your sign ups came from.

Thanks.

tenofus
  12. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

tenofus: I was wondering about your paid advertising. Did you follow the Adwords Ad campaign as the video instructed? Did you change it any or did you do something completely on your own?

I used a 'guaranteed targeted visitors' package from REVISITORS . COM as my only SWS advertising campaign.
    I also mentioned SWS on YUWIE, and in forums of course.
    But EVERYONE in YUWIE does SWS it seems.

And, once my revisitors campaign ran out, so did my SWS signups.
    So, I can only assume that the revisitors campaign got the signups for me.

If it's people from this forum, they don't seem to answer my welcome emails (where I make offers to my sign-ups), which would seem strange to me.

FIVE of them sprung for a GDI membership, so I am certain the revisitors traffic was 'real'.
  13. tenofus New Member

TJamMoneyman,

How fast did the sign ups come? 5 in a week?

I'm looking at different traffic generation methods. So far the most effective on has been Google Adwords. I was actually getting about 3 sign ups a week. Not bad, but with the $1 commission, I was actually spending more money than I made.

I've determined that the best way to make GDI pay off is to get at least 5 sign ups a week (or more...of course).

I don't mind spending $20 if it's going to bring me $100-$200. It just makes business sense.

I noticed your link for mammothlist.com... how's that working?

Thanks.

tenofus
    [Link removed - Admin]
  14. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

tenofus: TJamMoneyman,

How fast did the sign ups come? 5 in a week?

I'm looking at different traffic generation methods. So far the most effective on has been Google Adwords. I was actually getting about 3 sign ups a week. Not bad, but with the $1 commission, I was actually spending more money than I made.

I've determined that the best way to make GDI pay off is to get at least 5 sign ups a week (or more...of course).

I don't mind spending $20 if it's going to bring me $100-$200. It just makes business sense.

I noticed your link for mammothlist.com... how's that working?

Mammoth list looks VERY promising.
    I have gotten 3 payouts so far, doing no promotion whatsoever - but for this and two other forums.
    Not much in the way of forum response so, I can only assume it's the promotional effort of the other people on the list - a nice resource!

No guarantees with paid traffic.
    And lots of folx think paid traffic is worthless, or click-bots.
    Though like I said, I got real human responses.

Any advertising strategy/cost is going to have to be worth the payout from what you are promoting!
    For this reason, I start low, and see what results I get.

MTE.url is a traffic co-op that has done me well.
    And only $10 per month, gets you 2500++ hits from various highly rated and not so highly rated TE's.
    Again, I have gotten signups to my SUPER EDEN website using MTE.
    With MTE you can buy more than one co-op position for the same website, doubling your traffic, if you like the results.

Veretekk, and LINK REFERRAL, are also good advertising options.
    EXCELLENT advertising options, I've been told!
  15. cricfan New Member

it's a very lengthy process, and most prospects will more often than not go through the whole process and hence you could miss out on some commissions...

but I'm sure it'll get better...the issue I have with it is that given the amount of income streams it gives away, the prospect might not likely be interested in joining your primary biz...

because as someone said, everybody is looking to advertise their own business...

so the SWS can essentially be seen as an income stream that could help with the advertising costs and what not...

oh well just my two cents...
  16. Kurt Henninger New Member

How is SWS different than Renegade marketer. I've used renegade network marketer and it seem good. I looked at SWS but never bought into it.
  17. jovics New Member

I was with GDI but I cancelled before the trial ended only because of something my sponsor did. I really wanted to stick with the program. How can I get back started again.
  18. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

web20mentor: So please clarify this for me....the Spider Web system is a marketing funnel for GDI although it is possible to use it for other things. Do I have this right?

There is a SPIDER WEB SUCCESS TEAM that basically takes you through the paces of promoting SWMS or ANY website you want to.

It seems very good with a comprehensive list of paid and free ad resources and 'how to' advice.
  19. Kazzy19612 New Member

I joined SWS and was impressed with the video tutorials. However, i had a couple of questions to ask my sponsor, so I called him, left him 2 messages. Nobody got back to me. Couldn't connect with the forum, there seemed to be a problem. I had a problem with my link to the next page on one of the videos, as it wasn't displaying, so I couldn't go any further. There were a couple of issues and I felt like I was on my own. Therefore I cancelled GDI and have left it at that. I hope you guys are having better luck than I did.
  20. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Kazzy19612: There were a couple of issues and I felt like I was on my own. Therefore I cancelled GDI and have left it at that.

I can understand THAT Kazzy19612,
    The SWMS system SERIOUSLY needs to get beyond that BETA 2.0 stage.
    There are supposed to be '22 streams of income', but I think I have only been able to set up 10 or something like that.

I don't know whassup with those other 12 so I wish some SPIDER-MASTER would enlighten the common class on this.

I too was about to cancel my GDI which I got into because of a DIFFERENT downline system - moreEgold.

I wasn't getting ANY GDI refs until I set up my SWMS pages.

I got a number of SWMS refs using a guaranteed traffic package.
    Several of those members upgraded to GDI, and I am halfway through GDI paying for itself, with little to no effort on my part. Only the guaranteed hits I purchased.

I guess I can't recommend GH's though, since everyone else seems to think they are so worthless,
    But I will say that they worked for me and my SWMS promotion.

Still, there are many ways to promote GDI, and judging from the leaderboards at least, people are signing up to GDI, on the REAL!!

You may want to consider looking into all this further when you get the chance to.

G L 2 U!