SpiderWeb System - any users?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by TJamMoneyMan, Apr 22, 2008.

1. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

opendomain: I'm not sure about self-bank just yet. I've sent a few emails out and not heard anything back.

FYI:
    SELF-BANK is now available for inclusion into your SWMS setup.

Apparently, SWMS is now up to 22 income streams.
    And of course, not all of them are ready for setup.

SELF-BANK seemed very promising so I am glad to see this one available... FINALLY!!
  2. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Even better, SELF-BANK is AUTOMATICALLY setup for all who were members as of June 20, 2008.

That will automatically include your entire SWMS downline.

You get $100 in advance cash for each member.

I just woke up to find $900 in my account!!

Now, advance cash is money that can be spent on ANYTHING at any SELF-BANK participating merchant!!

Sound good?
  3. opendomain New Member

You know I must admit I really stopped looking into SWM as it kind of went south when they went through their "blogging issue" BUT I will say that just within the last week or two I started taking another look at it and asking my downline members who had stalled to give it a shot and to my surprise I've seen like 16 signups between a few people in my downline, 2 people have already made the weekly $100 bonus and 2 more are 2 sign ups away from making it as well.. Now those few people who were stuck and not really sure what to do have found a new enthusiasm for both GDI and marketing online.

I took another look at SWM and see that they added some stuff and finally got rid of the blog they were having troubles with. I'm all but about a few days away from getting another GDI account just to use it to focus on SWM.

TJ, I'm glad to see you finally found something that works for you, congratulations and I wish you further success.
    I'll have to give some of the guaranteed traffic ideas a shot.

Have you found more success using the virus type ads or the actual SWM ad?

Thanks,
    Gilbert
  4. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

opendomain: 2 people have already made the weekly $100 bonus and 2 more are 2 sign ups away from making it as well.

$100 bonus?????

Whaaaat $100 bonus????
  5. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Anyway,
    yes the blog has been obliterated.
    No more.

Google Adsense was also eliminated from the 22 streams.
    (I don't know what the actual stream number is. It may still be 22 since a number of new sources were added).

This doesn't bother me since I didn't understand these accounts anyway!

SELF BANK, is going to have to have some MERCHANTS in order for my $900 to be worth anything!
    But, SB has all these specials - a FREE pro-upgrade.
    And you can have a MERCHANT account for FREE - no setup cost.
    A SB merchant account will cost you $50 a month though.

But SELF BANK really seems to be a 'the next new thing' deal.
    Imagine - being able to access any or ALL of your bank/money accounts IMMEDIATELY and pay for things - from your cell phone!

And yes, there are security measures to insure your account is protected.
    And yes also, this is new, so we'll have to see how well all of this REALLY works.
    But SB seems to be something you definitely want to have an account with, if only to see how all this pays out.
  6. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

And even though a SELF BANK merchant account costs $50 a month.
    Once you get 5 signups, it is FREE!
  7. opendomain New Member

LOL welcome to the wonderful world of Contest Bonuses:
    https://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml?language=english

THIS is where you make your money. Don't get me wrong the residuals are great, but $100 every week is also great.

I've seen people hit this in their first week, and i've seen people never hit it and come oh so close(I've done that myself like 8 times)
    I was halfway ready to start signing my kids up LOL JK.

I think there is alot to be done still with SWM but I also think that based on what I've seen the basics are their and the plan is sound for anyone not really sure on how to get started on something simple.

If you haven't started marketing online or are still diong the research this is a great program to get started with. Literally EVERYTHING is layed out in very easy to follow step by step videos.
  8. mcarroll New Member

I LOVE SEEING SPIDER LOVE, I'm in love with the Spiderweb System and My down line seems to be just as excited as I am. GDI is awsome because, Ya you sign up for $10 bucks a month but once you have 10 people that covers the cost.
  9. opendomain New Member

yeah it really is that simple, sometimes this takes 1-2 months i've seen it reached as soon as the first month. I have this gal in my downline who is literally blowing up, 8 sign ups in the last 5-6 days using SWM. She's invested $50 total for advertising costs and her GDI and already made that back via bonus on top of her residuals. Already her 2 of her downline members have 2 signups. the only horrible thing is that she's in my 4th tier and not in my second[IMG]
  10. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

opendomain: She's invested $50 total for advertising costs

hmmm.
    I wonder what type of advertising she 'invested' in...??
  11. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

opendomain: TJ, I'm glad to see you finally found something that works for you, congratulations and I wish you further success.
    I'll have to give some of the guaranteed traffic ideas a shot

I don't know how well SWMS works for me yet, but it does seem to respond well to guaranteed traffic.
    Every GT deal I used on SWMS got at least SOME sign ups...

Maybe its' K. Roundy yelling WAKE UP!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!! at the very beginning of the audio for the referral page!

Now if my GDI were to 'blow up', well...!!
  12. opendomain New Member

TJamMoneyMan: hmmm.
    I wonder what type of advertising she 'invested' in...??
    As soon as I find out i'll let you know. I'm still waiting for details myself.

I swear if I could get a hold of 1/3 of my downline I would be happy. It's amazing how many people sign up but never respond to VM, emails, smoke signals, or carrier pigeons.
  13. JValentine New Member

TJamMoneyMan and OpenDomain...

Any idea when the spiderweb system is supposed to graduate from Beta? I've read the whole thread here, and I only see about 3 of the "22 streams of income" doing anything.

I watched one of the videos, which gave the impression that the system was up and running, but at this point it doesn't sound like it's anywhere near full working capability.

Honestly, that has me wary. Time is money, so I don't want to waste my time on something with no return.
  14. mellin Member

OK, I signed up for the spiderweb marketing system tonight. I have been floundering in network marketing for over a month now so I decided to give this a shot to see if the training with this system could help me. I am already a GDI affiliate. Am I going to be able to merge my existing membership onto the spiderweb marketing system?
  15. bfaltd New Member

Hi: Have been a member since April, 2008 but relatively inactive due to changes going on at the site. One downliner didn't follow instructions and just now is starting over. Google is taking down the Referrals at the end of August according to the last word received. I hear they may change their minds about that.

This is my first post and was hoping to see a highlighted signature but am stopped from getting it, even though following WAHF instructions to the letter.

Also, have had zero luck uploading my too large pic. The Picasa 2 says one thing but doesn't give the promised picture resizing slidebars.
  16. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

bfaltd: This is my first post and was hoping to see a highlighted signature but am stopped from getting it, even though following WAHF instructions to the letter.

Your signature is highlighted.

bfaltd: Also, have had zero luck uploading my too large pic. The Picasa 2 says one thing but doesn't give the promised picture resizing slidebars.

Send the pic to me.
  17. bfaltd New Member

Hi Vishal: Thank you. What is your email address so I can forward the pic?
    Bob
  18. opendomain New Member

1st. yes you can use your existing GDI account so if you already have one and have run aground this is a good place to move next.
    2nd Honestly I stopped using it while they finished up their growing pains, though it does still look like they are in beta I can't argue with the success of my downline. I do not personally use SWM other than as another option for people to try something new with a little more automation, I have been debating whether or not to completely convert my site to SWM or to simply get another domain, at this point it's still in the air.

I generally will not promote something in beta simply because I don't like having to change things once I get started unless I have to or see a benefit. At one point I did convert over to SWM completely, but then reverted back to my old design simply because SWM was going through so many growing changes with the blog that I found myself losing money simply because the site was not functional. I gave it a week and swapped back. I've since looked at it again and it looks like the CORE is set now and the marketing is also there, If you're going to put some effort and a little money into it. I suppose what appeals to me is the following:

Excellent Video Setup and step by step instructions for getting a site up.
    A sound set of marketing plans.
    No money out of pocket for me because I'm already a member of GDI
    Free marketing methods
    Pretty good capture pages and follow ups.
    The fact that I see it working everyday with my downline.

As for the 22 streams...
    I simply don't see them either, perhaps I'm not looking hard enough, but for me so long as my GDI downline keeps growing I'm all for it.

Hope this helps.
  19. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

JValentine: Any idea when the spiderweb system is supposed to graduate from Beta? I've read the whole thread here, and I only see about 3 of the "22 streams of income" doing anything.

Good question Valentine!
    I wish I knew, or someone would tell me!

One thing I will say is, even though only 3 or so are 'doing anything', SWMS is still an excellent learning tool.
    You will see how people are making money online in different ventures.
    After a while, you'll see that you can set up your own 'streams of income' to welcome folx into.
    One thing that sticks out to me is that SELF-BANK stream.
    I'm personally not giving up on SWMS until I find out more about SELF-BANK!

mellin: I signed up for the spiderweb marketing system tonight. I have been floundering in network marketing for over a month now so I decided to give this a shot to see if the training with this system could help me. I am already a GDI affiliate. Am I going to be able to merge my existing membership onto the spiderweb marketing system?
    Heck, we are ALL (or have been) floundering I'll bet, Mellin!
    Anyway, I too was/am a GDI affiliate and SWMS really revitalized my GDI downline - I was JUUUSSSSTTT about to cancel on my GDI membership until SWMS came along!
    Yes, you can definitely 'merge' your GDI membership into your SWMS setup. Just use the GDI username you already possess.

bfaltd: As for the 22 streams...
    I simply don't see them either, perhaps I'm not looking hard enough, but for me so long as my GDI downline keeps growing I'm all for it.

Yes, SWMS is great for GDI downline development, BUT unlike many other GDI promotion sited, SWMS is FREE!

It also converts well, what with K Roundy's voice over 'shout outs', and the so VERY simple VIDEO SETUP SERIES - tailor made with the newbie in mind.

For this reason alone, SWMS is invaluable IMHO.

Free to join.
    Great GDI downline builder.
    With POTENTIAL for the future.

Why NOT promote SWMS???
  20. kway New Member

are you all making good money using this i'm thinking of trying it out