Sports Meets MLM ???

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Joel Burrell, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Joel Burrell

Joel Burrell New Member

I recently came across this opportunity and if you are a sports fan of any kind or know a lot of them this is an awesome opportunity. 15 Billion dollar per year industry with ZERO competition in the MLM space. SUPER LOW entry price, and the marketing of it is, dare I say EASY. Been in for a little over a month and I'm number 2 on the leaderboard! To take a look go here.

http://4ui.us/xxe3

2. jeffohora

jeffohora New Member

So it's new albeit not alone in the sector. Once concern I had when first approached on two different opportunities including this one is that these companies, the software production behind them almost all have investor capital. The attraction for them, the hook to get them in was that one day it will be huge and get bought up and they will make a BIG score. Translation: Bye bye network marketers.

So if it's to have a (hopefully) great run and make a $$$ score, then yeah maybe it's a go. IF on the other hand it's to build a long term residual income ... doubtful.