Start/Create your own PTC website

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by frankjelly99, Oct 22, 2008.

1. frankjelly99

frankjelly99 New Member

Is it worth starting my own Bux website?
    I see some of them have Huge payouts but i don't know if they are telling the truth or not?
    Some have been around for a while so they must be making money?

Any advice on best way to start and stay profitable?
    I know about www.myownptc.com and also about the auroragpt script and i see BUX all seem to use the myownptc.

Also I found this site the other day selling info on starting and running a bux site. www.ptc-owner.com
    does anyone have any experince with them, is it worth buying the package?

any advice for a 'tired' clicker aa.gif
  2. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

With any business or money making "thing" what you really need to consider is - are you willing to put in the effort over the long term? If you're not then you my be disappointed at the amount of money you are able to make.

The system you choose isnt AS important as whether or not you have the discipline to work!

Namaste
  3. BlueJ33

BlueJ33 New Member

cupbucket: With any business or money making "thing" what you really need to consider is - are you willing to put in the effort over the long term? If you're not then you my be disappointed at the amount of money you are able to make.

The system you choose isnt AS important as whether or not you have the discipline to work!

Namaste

I agree completely. Some programs, admittedly, are easier to use than others. But no matter how easy a product is to use, you won't make money if you don't work hard and stay dedicated. I'd say that if you're willing to put the required work into it, any product that you buy is probably worth it -- assuming, of course, that it's not a scam.
  4. gerbrandpeterse

gerbrandpeterse New Member

Found a site called BuxHost. They offer their all-in-once solution for starting your own PTC business that includes the PTC script, domain registration, hosting and technical support. Seems to be legit to me, although I have no experience with it.