Stephanie's Product Conference Calls

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by blackm, Oct 29, 2007.

1. blackm

blackm New Member

On what night and time does Stephanie do the conference call for the Level I package? I've looked through the forum and some have said on different days throughout the week and then I saw on Wednesdays at 3 pm EST, is this correct? I'm just a little confused.
    I just got my level I package and need to learn how to get the most out of the different cards and vouchers.

Thanks.
  2. goldmills

goldmills New Member

goto www dot official coastal training dot com and click on Calendar
  3. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Blackm

This is the schedule:

Monday
    12:00 noon - Live Dials with Scot
    9:00 pm - Director's Training Call
    10:00 pm - Q & A Call
    Tuesday
    2:00 pm - Business-to-Business training
    9:00 pm - New Associates Call
    Wednesday
    3:00 pm - In-depth Product Training with Steph
    9:00 pm - Level 2, Level 3, & Seminar Call
    Thursday
    9:00 pm - Basic Product Training Call

Hope this helps, if you have any questions give me a call and I will gladly answer any questions that you may have.

Regards,

Bill Decker
    Level 2 Coastal Director
    443-244-2118
  4. rhondap

rhondap New Member

The Thursday night Basic Product Training call is the call you want to listen to first....have your package with you it helps if you follow along.....the Wednesday In Depth call is awesome! The time has changed to 2pm.
  5. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Thanks Rhonda for the clarification on the Wednesday call. I copied this information directly off the official Coastal Site this morning. One would think that this information would be kept up to date on the Official Site. I am a great fan of Stephanie's calls they are very informative.

Bill
    443-244-2118
  6. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Bill,

It's been updated on the coastal tools site (important numbers) btw, there is a new 11am Biz Overview call - Jay Napier does that one I am listening in right now.
  7. Bill D

Bill D New Member

Rhonda, thanks for the update. I was looking at the Official Coastal Training Site.

Bill
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: rhondapthere is a new 11am Biz Overview call - Jay Napier does that one I am listening in right now.

I was going to wait a few weeks til we get this thing rolling to mention it...but the cat is out of the bag now.

Jay NaPier
  9. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: jnapierQuoting: rhondap
    there is a new 11am Biz Overview call - Jay Napier does that one I am listening in right now.

I was going to wait a few weeks til we get this thing rolling to mention it...but the cat is out of the bag now.

Jay NaPier

[​IMG] I heard it announced on a call I was on recently and I was like, Wow that's Jay who is going to be doing that call so I dialed in this morning - very good call Jay!
  10. blackm

blackm New Member

Thanks you. I wasn't sure if it was the 3 pm In-Depth Training With Steph or the Thursday one at 9 pm. You all are very helpful and it's nice to have everyone here to be so patient with us newbies!
  11. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Who updates official coastal traning dot com?
  12. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: goldmillsWho updates official coastal traning dot com?

I would think the BOD would be responsible for updating that site as well.
  13. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: goldmillsWho updates official coastal traning dot com?

This website is updated by the folks at COA Network.

JN
  14. Wildheart1979

Wildheart1979 New Member

The Level one confrence call with Stephanie is held on Thursday nights, at 9:00, EST. The product training call is held on Wednesday afternoons, at 2:00 EST. Do you have the phone number? Good Luck!
  15. goldmills

goldmills New Member

How soon will Official Coastal Training be updated?
  16. JenaV

JenaV New Member

BOD Live Conf. Call Schedule -

http://www.officialcoastaltools.com/numbers.aspx

----------------------

Real quick -

Thursday Nights call at 10p is the Basic Product Overview, All Three Levels are briefly covered, attend this Call First!

Thursday at 9pm is detailed Level II and Seminar call information. Attend this 2nd.

In-depth is on Wednesday - This is the in-depth product call. If you are having trouble understanding and/or using your package or vacations. Go to this call and talk to Stephanie one-on-one. Be on time, and be first to get your question answered.

----------------------
    To Listen to recently recorded Product Training Conf calls.
    http://www.officialcoastaltraining.com/audiotraining.aspx