Stompernet time sensitive...coastal members LOOK

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ibizniz, May 11, 2007.

1. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello everyone

If you have not heard about stompernet, I would run over there as quickly as possible and learn all about these incredible guys and what they are doing.

They are offering a monthly trial of their service for only $1 BUT this offer ends today. The normal price is close to $800/month.

Stompernet are the guru's in web promotion and to be able to learn from them for a month (and then decide if you want to continue) is remarkable.

I wanted to post this so as many of you as possible could get in on it today.

cheers
    maria
    just type in .net after their name [​IMG]

2. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Thanks SO MUCH Maria! I've never heard of Stompernet before, but I'm going to run off and check it out!!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

3. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Maria,

Have you used Stompernet yourself? This does seem like a great deal and I've certainly heard of Brad, but I'm noting the 0 page rank on both of the sites I checked?

4. gravell69

gravell69 New Member

Ok, so $1.00 for the first month correct? Then it goes up to $26.20 a day or $797.00 per month! Wow you would have to be making some serious $$$$ to afford that. I guess I'll spend the rest of the evening giving this a real thorough look.

5. roger

roger New Member

Thanks for the information Maria, very kind. I hadn't heard of Stompernet.....mind you they hadn't heard of me either.

[​IMG]

Roger

6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Watching their two free videos. Amazing, several hundred thousand dollars a MONTH selling wedding favors.

7. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

WOW! Thanks so much Maria for pointing that out to all of us! I signed up for the free trial and I am absolutely blown away!!!

I've looked around and bought quite a few products and learned a lot about this SEO and website marketing "stuff" but that system and program really pulls it all together, with the most current and complete information. I love that they teach how to monitor and continually improve in order to STAY ON TOP!

Woo hoo!

Happy mother's day to you!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

8. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Jani

so glad you got in on it.

If it comes back on as a trial I will try to give everyone more warning.

coastaltoday, I just checked and stompernet dot net is coming up as page rank 7 on my computer. I also signed up for the trial. I tried joining 7 months ago but they had sold out before I finally decided to jump on.. When they talked about launching this trial, I thought it was a no brainer...and who doesn't want to save nearly $800?
    Their alexa traffic ranking is 9,210 not shabby!

[​IMG]
    Maria

PS We have all heard about you Roger LOL...and we are the ones that count.

9. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hey Maria!

Thanks again.. I'm just working away a bit over in the stompernet members area right now. WOO HOO!

I hope you got that info I sent you.. do you mind sending me an email sometime? I have some questions about the info you shared on Friday. My brain is mush!

Hope you had a happy mothers day!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

10. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Maria,

I joined the trial but haven't had time to check out most of the videos. I was sent the opportunity by another company that I had joined before Coastal. It seems promising. Keep us updated on what you think of it.
    It is good to hear other people are jumping in on this. I thought maybe it was just hype. It is all ready sold out.

Susan

11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I'm not much for the "Guru" sites out there. Many times promotions like this are simply a way to get people to sign up and many have little follow through. I'm a BIG tester...before I share somthing that's not proven with anyone - I MUST first get results.

I've found its easier to work with leads companies...those of you in the look will find costalbudgetleads to be a great please to get quality team members. I've been working with the company for over 4 years not.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations

12. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Jay

these guys have been around for a long time and have a proven track record

for $1 I don't think they were after list building, as you can unsubscribe at any time

FYI your lead link is not working?
    I tried .net and .com

cheers
    maria

13. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

14. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hiya Tonya

yes I just found them too

I went to responsiveleads.com they have a little more info on their front page and they have been in business since 2002.

I see that Jay wrote a press release on the 16th.

thanks Tonya

cheers
    maria
    Personally I get the best results from generating my own leads and have not purchased leads for myself in years. I do purchase for my new members tho' so i will try Jay's resource.