Stop the Rumors in 2008

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by JenaV, Dec 16, 2007.

1. JenaV

JenaV New Member

2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I'm glad they recognize something needs to be said but he didn't say anything of substance. He should have come out and said exactly what the BOD thinks of the what CSG is doing. He should have given details of what the BOD is doing about people like this David Hart guy who is selling bogus releases. I'm glad they are doing something but they need to be VERY SPECIFIC.
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Well, there you have it. I don't know if it was Scots intent to be posted on a forum, but there it is.

A great point is that it IS an official reply from the Board of Directors and Leadership Council. It's alot more than we had when I first got started with Coastal and Coastal WILL continue to get better and better.

If you've listened close to each word you'll notice that he's not targeting EVERYONE in Coastal, just those who are marketing the package in an ethical manor and for the Official Pricing.

When it comes to life, I've found that there are ALOT who will complain, but only a few who will do something about an issue when they see it. AND FOLKS...that's the difference between a Leader and a Follower.

Jay NaPier
  4. emmjay

emmjay New Member

I have seen David Hart's website as well and have often wondered about how it works.I guess when it comes down to it everyone owns their own business and can sell it for whatever price they like or am I wrong with this assumption.Also I have heard of directors waiving training sales to allow members to profit sooner.How does that work with the releases.It almost seems as though NB does not really care about the releases so long as there is a cheque attached.
  5. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrI'm glad they recognize something needs to be said but he didn't say anything of substance. He should have come out and said exactly what the BOD thinks of the what CSG is doing. He should have given details of what the BOD is doing about people like this David Hart guy who is selling bogus releases. I'm glad they are doing something but they need to be VERY SPECIFIC.

Hi there,

If you or anyone else here has questions or comments... He invited us to contact him Directly. This was just a webcast briefly addressing what is taking place. But he did encourage us to contact him directly. So I say "go for it" give him a call or submit you question on the Official site and hop on one of the Live BOD calls that take place at 9pm EST.

there's too many ppl bucking the system or looking for a deal. BOD has realized there is a problem and they are starting to work on it.

JMT (just my thoughts)
  6. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

I'm so glad to see that! I am expecting many positive changes to FINALLY happen with Coastal in the New Year! Its a good thing for everybody.. but I wonder how on earth they are going to manage to start controlling everything?

Its going to be a huge project, because some less then ethical people have been running amuck for so long... but I am glad to see that finally our voices are being heard and things will be better for everyone- hopefully sooner rather then later.

Howard... I think the BOD is having to take action BECAUSE of the changes the CSG is making. I hope they make those changes soon, because I do not want to see Coastal Vacations suffer- I truly want everyone in the Coastal family to prosper and work ethically within a more monitored framework- not to mention I would love to see more communication and support particularily in regards to the product. Personally, I don't care how the changes come to be, just that they come!

Its all good!

Jani
  7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Well Jani,

I encourace you to not just sing to the choir, but to participate and to be more active with Coastal.

I can tell you that the changes taking place are not because of the CSG, but because we are constantly working to improve upon what Coastal has to offer AND I can tell you that we've had several discussions about how to best support and monitor Coastal for the future.

JN
  8. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I just want to add that Coastal Vacations is the best home based business ive ever been involved with. Yes there are going to be differences of opinions among the members as well as the groups and everyone is always going to think they have the best way of doing things. The reality is CV is the real deal.

1- $1000 - $9705 profits
    2- It's in the travel industry
    3- You have all the support you could ever ask for.

Competition is always great for business. As the groups vie to be the best and have the best system it only makes it better for people like myself that can see the merits in each group and adapt my business to incorporate the many new and great ideas. I encourage the CSG who have always been a trendsetter in technology to continue doing what they do. I like that the BOD is taking a more hands on approach as we go forward and I commend them as well. I love each of the groups as they bring a new piece of the puzzle to the board.

Remember that as a member of Coastal this business is your own. Dont get so caught up in the politics of this and that group that you lose the focus that all of the new ideas give CV more exposure to the market place as well as make it easier for the average person to market this great package. I am very savvy on the computer but I truly appreciate the movies and tools that each of the groups create. Not only does it give me food for thought on my own ideas it saves me ton's of research and development time as well as money.

Thank you to all in CV that give to this opportunity. I appreciate all that is done no matter what group you are in.

Adam Frederick
    Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
  9. victorious

victorious New Member

I agree with Jay, Coastal is just going ot get better and better!
    We believe in this business, this is what has allowed us both to stay at home with our son and make a full-time living from home.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    Coastal Vacations Platinum Directors
    (770)995-0029