Stupid question about headset thingie

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by ladyofengland, Feb 18, 2009.

1. ladyofengland

ladyofengland New Member

I have bought two headsets with microphones. One has a phone jack on the end, but the sound is terrible when plugged into my corded phone.

The other one just bought today has a round plug in kind thingie, but where can I plug that in, on the PC or the phone ?

I can't figure this out.

I've got me Webnair tonight and looks like i shall be up the creek without a paddle.

2. LadyPzaz

LadyPzaz New Member

Hi Lady! The one with the round plug at the end usually goes in the side of your phone. Try it and see!

Hugs,

3. ladyofengland

ladyofengland New Member

Thanks LadyPzaz. I've been out today and bought yet another phone and the new headphones plug into that one just fine.

4. LadyPzaz

LadyPzaz New Member

Oh, excellent! I know it can be frustrating when the stupid thing doesn't work right! LOL

Hugs,

5. Scarlett2761

Scarlett2761 New Member

What are the best headphones to purchase ANYONE??!! Thank you!!

6. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

we need to get the expensive headset to work or we can just have a normal head set , cuz i got one in best buy plantronic , mute, no noise , volumen cordless , its good but i didnt try yet ( i mean y try in my home phone but not in my work ) , so let see how it is when i start this tuesday 10-2009!

7. ShawnFL

ShawnFL New Member

I just have a cheap Phillips headset that I purchased from Wal-Mart for under $15. It works fine and plugs right into my cordless phone. Even has a volume control and mute button. Can be worn on either ear and is pretty comfortable. I had purchased a more expensive one but there were so many cords and plugs that it was more of a hassle then it was worth.

8. ladyofengland

ladyofengland New Member

Shawn I don't think they allow cordless phones. I think they have to be corded phones.

9. ShawnFL

ShawnFL New Member

Cordless phones are allowed [​IMG]

10. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

they allowed everything , cheap or expensive with the condition the cannot want the customer hear background noises, i get one in best buy for 40.00 is good plantronics , they also talk about that brand but is not requiered to have the same brand! so good shawn i hope everything works out for you!

11. LadyPzaz

LadyPzaz New Member

I have the same one that Shawn has and it works great! Also, after you login, check out the Support dropdown menu and then click on FAQs. Then, type in the word Discounts - it will bring up discounts that we, as agents, are allowed to get and one of them is a Plantronics headset! [​IMG]

Hugs,