subscribed to commission junction

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by fireman5214, May 16, 2009.

1. fireman5214

fireman5214 New Member

ok i took mountianmoms advice and signed up for commission junction, applied for advertisers and got one right now. I have done everything in order to get their link and i submitted their link on my website. The question is how do I know if I am going to get the commission from a sale. By this I mean when I do clickbank it tells me just before I checkout at the bottom of the screen with my clickbank screenname down there. I do not know how to do that on the commission junction website. I set their link up on my website and it said my screenname/website name in their acceptance but when i clicked on the link it takes it to the home page but I am not sure if it takes the buyers to the advertisers website with my affiliate log-in already or not. If anyone knows jsut let me a message and as always, thanks in advance, I appreciate it.
  2. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

Just log into CJ daily and see how you are doing. I am also a member and make a decent amount of $$ monthly from them
  3. fireman5214

fireman5214 New Member

pinkyparrot: Just log into CJ daily and see how you are doing. I am also a member and make a decent amount of $$ monthly from them
    yeah but how do i make sure that i got the link setup right so that when people do buy stuff it goes to my affiliate network? example:
    clickbank refers "affiliate = your username here" so when i see my username i know it will work but cj doesnt have any. also pinkyparrot what do you try and strive and sell on? stuff you know about the most?
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Commission Junction hides the link better than CB - you are fine if you use their link. One way to check it is to click on your own links and then go into your account and check account activity - if you have clicks then it is working for you.[​IMG]