Survey Downline ?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by TheGurusEye, Oct 14, 2009.

1. TheGurusEye

TheGurusEye New Member

Ok so I got an email yesterday from smartcustomeroffers.com I dont remember giving these people my address but I know how it goes, anyways they said they had a new survey site for me to join.

So I go to the website surveydownline.com watch a little video and read the terms and they seem legit, so I joined but as soon as I filled in my info and go to the next page they start trying to get me to join other survey sites this sent a red flag up for me.

Rarely do I find legitimate survey sites that want me to join other survey sites so I ask, has anyone ever heard of this site? I know they have great referral $ but its only on surveys not just getting people to sign up.

I like new sites but they need to be legitimate.
  2. happygal

happygal Member

Yeah, I have been reading some negative feedback on these guys on other sites too. To me, any "survey" site that is based entirely on referrals is already being deceitful (surveys are there to ask people questions, not to get people to sign up thinking they will get surveys). So I opted not to join them.
  3. mlynn

mlynn Member

TheGurusEye: Rarely do I find legitimate survey sites that want me to join other survey sites so I ask, has anyone ever heard of this site? I know they have great referral $ but its only on surveys
    not just getting people to sign up.
    I never heard of them, but I agree with you asking anyone to sign up for other surveys sites IS a red flag to me.

Talking about their referral system, what do they mean "Earn 35% for each survey you complete"?? [​IMG]
  4. mlynn

mlynn Member

Okay, just did a little digging, I think I will skip them.
  5. TheGurusEye

TheGurusEye New Member

Thanks everyone. Just as I thought, I just wanted to check with everyone else to make sure. Now they go into the circular file.