Survey Junction Pro

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by TopShelf41, Jan 10, 2008.

1. TopShelf41

TopShelf41 New Member

Is anyone a member of this survey site? They promise that after paying the one time membership fee of $49.95 that they are no additional costs and you will receive money from every survey that is completed. Any information on this would be helpful.

Thanks!

Janine
  2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Stay away from paid survey sites as they are mostly scams.If surveys are what you want to do google for free survey sites;there are plenty of them.
  3. The site that you are talking about is not a paid survey site. They don't have their own panel and they don't send you the surveys. They are a paid survey directory they will give you a list of survey sites which are free to join.

Many of these type of sites have big lists and once you join they tell you to sign up to 200 sites and then wait for the surveys to come. The problem is that not all of the sites that they list are legit survey sites and most of them will ask you to sign up to offers in order to make money from them. If you are looking to make money on the internet through paid surveys then you should look around for cash paying sites and not sites which simply enter you in to a drawing if you complete a survey.

If you are interested in reading more about this subject you can read this article on ezine which shows you the [Link removed - Admin]
  4. TopShelf41

TopShelf41 New Member

Great. Thanks a lot!
  5. For those of you which want to read the article it is the second link in my signature.

My apologies for putting the link within the post.
  6. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: TopShelf41Is anyone a member of this survey site? They promise that after paying the one time membership fee of $49.95 that they are no additional costs and you will receive money from every survey that is completed. Any information on this would be helpful.

Never pay a site for accessing the directory/list of paid survey sites.

A paid directory is no better, I learn it the hard way.
  7. Quoting: mlynnNever pay a site for accessing the directory/list of paid survey sites.

Well this is a matter of opinion. Some people don't have the time and patience to find all the different legit paid survey sites. If one were to start from scratch and do research on their own it would take them months until they find a handful of sites, and during this process they will be scammed by the non legit sites, and this is not to mention that their inbox will be flooded with spammy emails.

If someone is not cut out for this long research quest and would like to get a good list of paid survey sites then they have the option to purchase such a list.
  8. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyWell this is a matter of opinion.
    This is my opinion. [​IMG]
  9. Quoting: mlynnThis is my opinion.

The beauty about paid surveys is that people get paid for their opinions. lol. [​IMG]

kudos to your opinoin.
  10. mlynn

mlynn Member

11. sim2532

sim2532 New Member

I just wonder how these folks sleep at night. That's all I have to say. [​IMG]
  12. Gshyne

Gshyne New Member

You dont have to pay for a survey site trust me there are plenty of good free ones.Unless they pay you faster or more , but type in there name in google with the word "scam" see what you can find .

Try inboxdollars , lightspeed research ,cashcrate and pinecone research. They are legitamate free paid survey websites .I believe there the best. Ill send you a PM.
  13. Gshyne: You dont have to pay for a survey site trust me there are plenty of good free ones.

You should never pay to join a paid survey site they have to pay you for your opinion. It would though be a good idea to pay for a list of legitemate paid survey sites.

Gshyne: Try inboxdollars , lightspeed research ,cashcrate and pinecone research.

Both Inbox dollars and cash crare are not paid survey sites.