surveyhead surveys

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by nanlar, May 13, 2009.

1. mlynn

mlynn Member

Jacobz: it's been a couple of weeks after my registration process has done, but still no available surveys being sent to my e.mail.
    I never received survey invites from them in my email box. I just log into my account, there are Lot of surveys on my dashboard. I take surveys from there. Try that.

2. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

They are pretty good, i like that members are able to login in and see what surveys are available instead of waiting for them in emails.

3. donnitab

donnitab New Member

I am a member of Surveyhead and have not had any problems with them. I have cashed out three or four times in the last couple of months and they seem to always have a fair amount of surveys for me to take. It can be tedious qualifying for a survey and their payout times (both for surveys and cashouts) takes far to long compared to other sites. Overall, I like them and they are one of my better money generating sites that I belong to.

4. mlynn

mlynn Member

Surveyhead is legit and I have been paid by them recently ($25 via Paypal - you can find more details on my surveyhead review published on my site).

5. Srinivas

Srinivas New Member

Surveys are very less and many times you are informed that you do not qualify for a survey after spending considerable time answering many questions.

Recently I spent nearly 30 minutes and then received a message that you cannot continue.

6. Jstein

Jstein New Member

I wonder if you are just not in the right niche, I find SurveyHead to be decent, I'm sitting at a balance of $12.50 and I havn't been with them more than 3 days. Who knows, maybe I just hit a sweet spot and it will die down.

7. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Jstein

I do these surveys between other tasks. Vindale paid $25 into my PayPal on 5/24/12 and I just requested another $35 on 6/28/12. GlobalTestMarket, Vindale and SurveyHead seem to be the best for me.

8. freezone

freezone New Member

Apart from the drought of incoming surveys in my account, I think they are legit. Make sure that you have updated your profile. This helps to receive more surveys because they know more about yourself and send you the respected volume of surveys accordingly.

9. Also be sure to complete your profile so that you can qualify for more surveys.