Surveyscout.com

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by seoguy2007, Oct 23, 2007.

1. seoguy2007

seoguy2007 New Member

I found this website somewhere: http://surveyscout.com . I am interested if any of you know that they are real paying?

[Post edited. Link edited - Admin]
  2. happygal

happygal Member

No no no!!! If they are asking you to pay to join....run away! Legit surveys are free to take and free to find.
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: happygalNo no no!!! If they are asking you to pay to join....run away! Legit surveys are free to take and free to find.

Affirmative

Newbie Shield
  4. mlynn

mlynn Member

This is the site I paid $34.95 about 3 years ago - absolutely waste of money, got tons of spams.

Just make sure you know SurveyScout is NOT a paid survey site - they don't send out surveys and pay members taking survey, they just give paid members access to their database/directory/list of paid survey companies.
  5. TB550

TB550 New Member

There is nothing wrong with joining one of the pay sites as they save you a lot of time (if your time is worth anything to you). Just make sure that the site has a money back guarantee, as all of the legit ones do.
  6. They are not a survey company which pay for surveys. They only provide you with a list of paid surveys.

Your question should be does anyone know if they have a good list of paid surveys.

In general legit paid survey sites are free to join;

Sites that have a directoty of paid surveys charge for the list. This does not mean that they are legit. You just have to find a site which has a good list/directory of paid survey sites.
  7. marinok

marinok New Member

I think it's wrong to pay money for your own work!
  8. Quoting: marinokI think it's wrong to pay money for your own work!

You are not paying money for your own work. Survey Scout doesn't send you the work they provide you with links to survey sites.
  9. biggles

biggles New Member

The paid for sites can be misleading in that you get the impression they are the survey company that will actually pay you but of course, this is not the case.
  10. Quoting: bigglesThe paid for sites can be misleading in that you get the impression they are the survey company that will actually pay you but of course, this is not the case.

Many people make that mistake. There are Two types of survey sites.

1) The Survey Panel - The site which actually pays you to take surveys

2) Survey Directory - A site which has a list of Paid Survey sites.
  11. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

There are a lot of free & legitimate survey panel out there, you just need to do a "google search" [​IMG]
  12. Quoting: roseliabubakarThere are a lot of free & legitimate survey panel out there, you just need to do a "google search"

Most people don't know this "Google" is a great website to do research with and to find what they are looking for. lol. [​IMG]

On the other hand even if you search with google there will be plenty of non legit survey companies in the search results. Then you have to start doing research in each company to see which one is legit. This starts you thinking if it is all worth your time to do the research if you are not guaranteed to find what you are looking for.

But if you stay persistent they you will always find what you want, just like the rest of us. If you give up you for sure wont find what you are looking for.
  13. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Quoting: CashSurveysOnlyOn the other hand even if you search with google there will be plenty of non legit survey companies in the search results. Then you have to start doing research in each company to see which one is legit. This starts you thinking if it is all worth your time to do the research if you are not guaranteed to find what you are looking for.

You could check whether a website is scam or not by searching the website name or the website url.

If there are a lot of reviews that says a particular site is a scam, chances are they are a scam.

However, use your discretions when deciding the site is a scam or not [​IMG]
  14. Copywolf

Copywolf New Member

Avoid survey sites that want you to pay.

Here's how they work: you pay them, then they send you a list of sites that pay them to get people to sign up. They get paid again and you gets lots of spam.
  15. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

Survey Scout and Survey Club are both owned by the same parent company. Each of them has their pros and cons, but I would suggest that you never pay for a list of surveys, nor even fill out a free registration. By registering for these types of companies, you are giving them permission to spam the hell out of you and most likely sell your email address.

It is one thing to opt into a paid survey newsletter, a completely other thing to register for a service. Remember these things and you will be fine.
  16. Copywolf: Avoid survey sites that want you to pay.
    I agree 100%

Copywolf: Here's how they work: you pay them, then they send you a list of sites that pay them to get people to sign up. They get paid again and you gets lots of spam.
    You are referring to a paid survey directory a site which lists paid survey sites.

There happen to be very few real paid surveys sites which have a referral program. Those sites which have hundreds of links only to sites that give them commission are not really paid survey directories since they link to GPT sites from which they make residual income from the offers that you complete.

shuey03: but I would suggest that you never pay for a list of surveys,
    Ah the issue to pay or not to pay that is the question has been brought up before and I suggest that you should read this thread to the end

I made money already this month!!

Enjoy.
  17. freepaidsurveys

freepaidsurveys New Member

There is lot of websites provide free paid survey company list. search "free paid survey" in google.
  18. freepaidsurveys: There is lot of websites provide free paid survey company list. search "free paid survey" in google.

Yes and sing up to a site that will send you a lot of spam. This is a good strategy I did not think of it.

Good Tip.
  19. MrMiller

MrMiller New Member

TB550: There is nothing wrong with joining one of the pay sites as they save you a lot of time (if your time is worth anything to you). Just make sure that the site has a money back guarantee, as all of the legit ones do.

If you want to save time, just visit any of the Review Sites that are posted all over.

No need to pay for the exact same information we give you.
  20. MrMiller: If you want to save time, just visit any of the Review Sites that are posted all over.

Well many if not all review sites list sites which have nice comissions, this is so that they can make money somehow and their opinions on the sites are biased.