T shirt tv?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by redsadie, Mar 14, 2009.

1. redsadie

redsadie New Member

Hi guys I wasn't sure whether this was the right forum to post in but I was just looking online for guerilla marketing and came across this

My first thoughts were it's certainly different and my second thoughts were, won't it be heavy??!!

What do you think? Have you seen this before?

[​IMG]

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Well, its pretty darn creative, but I don't know how functional it is! I'm not sure how beneficial it is to walk around with a tv strapped to your stomach! [​IMG]

3. redsadie

redsadie New Member

getagrip: Well, its pretty darn creative, but I don't know how functional it is! I'm not sure how beneficial it is to walk around with a tv strapped to your stomach!
    LOL! That's what I thought! [​IMG]

4. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

I think that many people have TV's that are of a larger size now. Even though mine is pretty light, I would have to put on quite a few extra pounds in order to get a shirt big enough. Maybe I should get stronger glasses and a smaller TV ?
    It sure is amazing what people think up today

5. adman

adman New Member

It is very comfortable to wear and we place the screen at chest level so it looks great. If you are interested please contact me and I will provide a quote, current photos and video. Adam@t-shirttv.com