Take a look at this and see what you think

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by redsadie, May 9, 2009.

1. redsadie

redsadie New Member

No, I'm not affiliated [​IMG]

I got an email through from Perry Marshall, some of you may subscribe to him anyway, but I thought this looked good.

http://www.adwordaccelerator.com/

I just looked, and a one year subscription is $299 or you can do a monthly for ??37.

It does look good, but as I only just found the price when I pressed download (I'm at work, can't download stuff to work pc!) and tbh, I'd rather spend my money with Site Build It.

Just thought it'd be good for people who do ppc and adword campaigns though?

xx

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

redsadie: and tbh, I'd rather spend my money with Site Build It.
    and you would get a whole heck of a lot more with SBI, I am fairly confident![​IMG]

3. samda

samda Member

Just perplexing how can this be.... If some one finds it useful please share it....

4. redsadie

redsadie New Member

mountainmom5: and you would get a whole heck of a lot more with SBI, I am fairly confident!
    I'd stake my life on it hun!

samueldarwin: Just perplexing how can this be.... If some one finds it useful please share it....
    What do you find perplexing Samuel? Perhaps we can help?

5. coolgoose

coolgoose New Member

Hello...

To be honest, I wouldn't pay that much for a YEARLY subscription because unless they give you a 100% money back guarantee with legitimacy, meaning that they are legitimate, it would be very risky, you might run into scam and you could lose your money.

I would go with your second choice! But, read the other opinions from others here on the forum because I have my own.

Enough said, Enjoy!!

Later,

CoolGoose~

6. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

There are also other ppc programs like PPC classroom. And i don't think they cost that much. If you are on budget, you would rather focus on free IM methods.