Take a look at this anti ASD forum

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by jimmudge, Jul 8, 2008.

1. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

2. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Wow, just read the posts there! If this is what the thoughts are about ASD there I wonder how long before that is what you will be reading everywhere else?
  3. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Yeah it's a couple people that have a negative outlook about everything in life. I am fairly sure they have some friends that are doing really well with ASD and have the jealousy thing going. It's not worth trying to reason with them. Personally I am quite happy making a bunch of money working 10 minutes a day. Let them stay on the sidelines.
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Copying and Pasting previous Corporations Andy's started up doesn't prove anything other than that Andy's an Entrepreneur who attempted various start up corporations.

There's no public documentation that he's done anything illegal nor have a criminal record.

Don't let all that opinionated "fluff" anti-ASD bashers get to you.

The person who posted that ASD has 10,000 complaints filed is all opinionated "fluff" unless they can produce any real documentation of the 10,000 complaints.

I suppose anyone call go online and write ASD has "50,000 Complaints" filed.

If you want Fact Vs Fiction, just go to the Better Business Bureau website and look up "Ad Surf Daily"...you'll get the facts...
  5. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

I have two people in my downline that had there attorney call the ASD attorney before the Tampa convention and were comfortable enough after that conversation that they each bought 50K in ad packages at the convention. They also did a search on Andy's background and it all checked out. I am not worried about it.
  6. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I didn't know you could buy more than than 12K at a time. How did they do that?
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

The 12K limit has been raised to 50K now.

That was published in one of the ASD emails sent out before the Tampa convention
  8. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Thanks Iggy..[​IMG] I guess I didn't get that email.
  9. brt

brt New Member

vikingfan: I have two people in my downline that had there attorney call the ASD attorney before the Tampa convention and were comfortable enough after that conversation that they each bought 50K in ad packages at the convention. They also did a search on Andy's background and it all checked out. I am not worried about it.

Nice! [​IMG]