Team Beachbody Business Opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by dkohlmeier, Apr 16, 2008.

1. dkohlmeier

dkohlmeier New Member

You may have heard of Beachbody. They spend 50 Million Dollars a year marketing their various products.

- P90X Muscle Building DVDs with Tony Horton
    - Hip Hop Abs
    - Slim in 6 (weeks)
    - 10 Minute Trainer
    and many others.

What you may not know is that they have an MLM program where you can tap into their huge market. They dropship their products for you anywhere in the country. There is a HUGE demand for these because of all of the marketing they do, so the products sell themselves. Right now I am only selling 2 of their products and am making 4-5 sales a day at a $20 profit each, and I just started a little over a month ago. That's $2000-$3000 extra per month in my spare time and I have just scratched the surface of the potential.

This has also motivated me to get back on a work out program and lose weight. The program works best when you are doing it, and it will keep me accountable.

[Post edited - Admin]

2. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I love the Beachbody products. I'm currently using Turbo Jam. Good luck with your business, there's definitely a market for it.

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Interesting - sounds like they have some pretty good products. How much do they want for you to join to market their products?

4. dkohlmeier

dkohlmeier New Member

getagrip: Interesting - sounds like they have some pretty good products. How much do they want for you to join to market their products?

It is $39.95 one time charge to establish your account. Then it is $14.95 per month as long as you stay with the program. You get a 25% discount on all products which you can sell at Beachbody's retail price or higher.

5. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Wow...I never knew that! I love the Beach Body DVD's and have a few that I use regularly.

I may have to check that one out!

Thanks for the info.

Laura

6. kay1

kay1 New Member

Please send me information when you have a moment. I think I would enjoy marketing their programs.
    Kay

7. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Curious,

Dead thread, how has it been going for those who are BeachBody coaches?

8. arbequina

arbequina New Member

Hey!

I use beachbody products along with my kettlebells for training and now...I am fit! I LOVE turbo jam and slim in 6 got me to lose my initial weight gain (about 7 kilos) after I had the baby...

I'm down to like 107lb and am 5'4" thanks to slim in 6, turbo jam (I downloaded these...slightly illegally, but no one ships them o Europe!!_ and kettlebells.

So, I'm really interested, but does anyone know how it works in Europe?

Thanks!

9. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

arbequina: Hey!

I use beachbody products along with my kettlebells for training and now...I am fit! I LOVE turbo jam and slim in 6 got me to lose my initial weight gain (about 7 kilos) after I had the baby...

I'm down to like 107lb and am 5'4" thanks to slim in 6, turbo jam (I downloaded these...slightly illegally, but no one ships them o Europe!!_ and kettlebells.

So, I'm really interested, but does anyone know how it works in Europe?

Thanks!

Exactly, people love the products, so it only makes sense to promote it when people see how great you look, and the club is only $14.95 per month, and company will feed you business from their infomercials, so more than easy at very little cost. You would be perfect for new Beach-Body-Club concept.

10. beachbody

beachbody New Member

I just joined beachbody as a coach and I am loving it.....this is an incredible Business with amazing products that people are already familiar with and love. What other Company out there "gives you" customers who are already using the products, for free!! They also market the products for you "for free" through infomercials. This Company is blowing my mind the more I learn about it.

11. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

I agree with all. Team Beach body is a great opportunity to get in shape, change your eating habits and make some money too. The investment is very low and the reward could be unlimited. what other company gives you free customers.

12. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Can't wait til Project: You! Type 2 comes out by Kathy Smith. This will open up a whole new market for those with type 2 diabetes. Beach Body already great and getting better and better every day.

13. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Are you ready to smash stubborn fitness plateaus? Build more lean, sexy muscle than you ever thought possible? Well, get ready to Get Extreme! Chalene Johnson's new cutting-edge circuit-training system, ChaLEAN Extreme?„?, is designed to peel away the fat once and for all by increasing your lean muscle mass. What's more, you'll continue to burn fat after you work out??”even when you're sleeping! This awesome new program is scheduled to launch in November. And be sure to keep an eye out for the infomercial beginning mid-November!

14. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Exciting new workout system coming out from Team Beach Body!

Are you ready to smash stubborn fitness plateaus? Build more lean, sexy muscle than you ever thought possible? Well, get ready to Get Extreme! Chalene Johnson's new cutting-edge circuit-training system, ChaLEAN Extreme?„?, is designed to peel away the fat once and for all by increasing your lean muscle mass. What's more, you'll continue to burn fat after you work out??”even when you're sleeping! This awesome new program is scheduled to launch in November. And be sure to keep an eye out for the infomercial beginning mid-November!

15. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Congratulations to Bill Cowan, our one millionth member to work out in WOWY, the Online SuperGym! Bill wins a prize pack including $1,000 cash, an autographed DVD from his favorite trainer, a 90-day supply of our brand-new Results Pack, a signed certificate from CEO Carl Daikeler, plus recognition on BNN and in the Beachbody and Momentum newsletters! What's more, Bill's Coach, Judy Zavislak, wins $500! It really does pay to Push Play in WOWY! Way to go, Bill and Judy, on helping to set another Beachbody?® historical moment

16. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

8-13-08
    We just reached another Team Beachbody?„? milestone by welcoming our 10,000th Beachbody?® Coach, Joseph Funtanilla! Congratulations to Patrick Santiago, who sponsored Joseph. Each and every Coach is the reason we've reached this historical moment and you are all to be commended for bringing health and fitness to the forefront of your lives and the lives of those you care about. And remember, if each Coach signs up one Coach in the "Everybody Gets One" promotion next week, look out obesity, here we come! There's no stopping us.

17. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

*Big news!* This brand-new program from Kathy Smith, fully supported by the American Diabetes Association (ADA), is set to launch next month. To help promote it, we are literally "walking our talk" and getting involved in the ADA's Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes, a series of fund-raising walks happening throughout the country. Check out the site to see how you can participate in a walk near you. Plus, we've included a letter confirming the ADA and Beachbody's relationship. Print and keep it with your sales materials. This is a real first for the ADA??”and Beachbody?®??”so it is REALLY BIG NEWS all around! And you heard it here first.

18. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

Here comes a member of it.

Do some research before joining a company, understand their compensation plans, products, members well enough before investing any money in it.

Good Luck!

JTYS

19. NicoleDeviney

NicoleDeviney New Member

Hi everyone! I knew to this board but thought I would join in the conversation. As of 2 weeks ago, I am now a Beachbody Coach!

I've been working from home for over 3 years and I have been a Beachbody customer for over a year. I love their programs and have done many of them. When I learned that they were offering a coaching opportunity, I just couldn't say no! [​IMG]

So far, I have been extremely pleased with everything. I am doing the P90X program right now. Tough! But good. I can wait to see where I'll be in 90 days!

20. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

HI Nicole. Welcome to the forum. In the future you will find alot of previous customers becoming coaches. Beach Bodys' plan is just to great to pass up. Keep bringing it and I'm sure success will follow.