Team Beachbody Business Opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by dkohlmeier, Apr 16, 2008.

1. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Yes, P90X: MC2 is going to take fitness (and our businesses) to whole a new level. They are unveiling it at the Leadership Conference this month!

2. brentw

brentw New Member

Huge announcement from Beachbody this
    weekend:

People can now join Team Beachbody for
    free! Starting Oct 18 - Dec 31, the $39.95
    start-up kit fee is being waived.

So, what this means for you...

Immediate savings in P90X, Shakeology,
    Insanity, Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop
    Abs, etc....plus a chance to begin growing
    a business without any risks.

Brent

3. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

This is an awesome announcement and every coach should take advantage of it. If you are thinking of joining Beachbody then now is the time. Being able to get in for free should set the stage for even more growth.

The fee has been waived. Now it is up to you to do the rest.

Want to save 25% on P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire and all of the Beachbody products?? Then become a coach for free now!

4. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Over the last three years, Carl Daikeler (CEO of Beachbody) has position the Team Beachbody Coaching Opportunity to be the number one home business on the planet. And now that everything is in place (so that anyone who joins and follows the system - The Game Plan - can succeed) he has launched phase two: Growth.

That is why, for a limited time, there is zero cost for people to Become a Beachbody Coach & take an inside look.

You have nothing to lose. But I guarantee that when you see what he has put together in order for us to take full advantage of what is about to happen, you will be shocked.

I have been in this industry for a quite a few years and I have never been so proud to be a part of a company.

If I can help you, please let me know. If someone else has invited you to join the Beachbody business, do yourself a favor and get back to them. I guarantee that it will change your life.

5. Chocolatier

Chocolatier New Member

Hello All,
    I am new to this Forum. Have met some really great People. I just wanted to add that I am addicted to the Beach Body products. And what it has done for me. I am getting ready to become a Certified Turbo Kick Instructor, and I am very excited to use this with my current business. Also thinking about becoming a Beach Body Coach. Any one have more info on that? Thank You!

6. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Hi Chocolatier,

That is awesome - congratulations.

On my blog I have an FAQ Page that most people (who are considering becoming a Beachbody Coach) find very helpful. Use the link in my signature to visit my blog and then click on the Frequently Asked Questions tab at the top.

Then, send me a PM or email if you have further questions.

FYI...the website in your signature is not working correctly.

7. Chocolatier

Chocolatier New Member

Ooops It would help if i new how to spell right. Thank you for pointing that out! [​IMG] And I am checking out the info for BBC right now.

8. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

I had absolutely NO idea that P90X was a part of a larger system that was tied to a home based business!!!?!?

My husband bought P90X and did it earlier this year. He got ripped, and I am jealous. Nowhere in the informercial did it mention a home business. Wow...amazing.

If anyone can send me more info, please email me from my blog. I am interested in diversifying what I do from home...

cj

9. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Hi Christi,

I love your blog, great job! I did just send you an email but I wanted to share this with others who have no idea that Beachbody (P90X, TurboJam, etc.) has a home business.

We have actually been up and running for 3 years now; however, we just recently launched our growth phase. Carl Daikeler (the CEO) is determined to not only be the largest network marketing company in the world, but the best. (Last I heard, we were ranked #6.)

I have been in several different businesses, but have never seen training and tools like Beachbody provides. In fact, you mentioned how they never say anything about it in the infomercials, well...we are getting ready to release an infomercial about the "home business" side of Beachbody, which will probably send us into hyper-growth.

However, ALL of the thousands of customers that are currently brought in, on a daily basis, from the "product" infomercials are given to qualified Beachbody Coaches (distributors), as a bonus, to help us build our business!

10. aggio0

aggio0 New Member

Hi can you let me know more info thank

agg

11. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Hi Agg,

Unfortunately Beachbody's business opportunity is only open in the US at this time. However, we will be expanding throughout the world in the coming years - I will keep you posted!

12. maeishoj

maeishoj New Member

Oh snap!
    I am from Denmark and I really would like to become a coach and enter this business, as it'd be something new in Europe!
    When do you think you'll make us able to "spread the word"??

I just did p90x and got really good results! But i did not strictly follow the meal plan 100% but still I ate clean... Anyway I think i'm gonna do it forever!! It's not only the appearance but it is the way you feel that is amazing!

13. dougadam

dougadam New Member

Anyone looking for an unbiased Team Beachbody review for the coaching network and program itself needs to look no further. Backed by a company that invests millions of dollars into ensuring the best in high energy weight loss programs, the coaches of the Team Beachbody network are friendly and driven about what they do. They provide the support a person struggling with weight loss so desperately needs in this day and age. The entire theme of the Team Beachbody program is that it will give you the body you'd want others to see if you were spending time on the beach - and their success rate for this is extremely high.

Doug [​IMG]

14. brentw

brentw New Member

dougadam: Anyone looking for an unbiased Team Beachbody review for the coaching network and program itself needs to look no further. Backed by a company that invests millions of dollars into ensuring the best in high energy weight loss programs, the coaches of the Team Beachbody network are friendly and driven about what they do. They provide the support a person struggling with weight loss so desperately needs in this day and age. The entire theme of the Team Beachbody program is that it will give you the body you'd want others to see if you were spending time on the beach - and their success rate for this is extremely high.
    Wow...thanks for those words Doug.

Brent

15. mbasa

mbasa Member

This opportunity makes perfect sense. People love beachbody products. I wish it will be available here in South Africa soon. Currently the products are only sold through selected retail outlets.

16. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Yes, it does since million of people already love their products.

I also wanted to let you know that Beachbody has decided to extend the FREE Coach sign-up period through January 7th. (Unfortunatley, it is only for those in the US at this time. )

But then on January 8th, we are having a Nationwide 2011 Kick Off Event where major announcements will be made. Maybe even an update on opening other countries.

Have you seen the projected growth chart for Beachbody's Home Business? It really is incredible when you sit back and look at what is expected of this company over the next 3 years. I have the chart on my blog or you can PM/email me and I will send it to you.

17. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

I had no idea that the Beachbody concept was a home business as well. I think I may sign up and get in on this. I used P90X and got some amazing results and think that it's one of the best home fitness programs on the market. There is truly nothing out there like it!

Can you promote the products strictly online? When are you paid for your comissions and how are they tracked?

18. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

P90X is a phenomenon that is changing peoples lives and giving the business opportunity instant credibility.

Yes, you can promote online and Beachbody even gives us many online marketing tools such as logos, banners and News clips. However, you cannot pay for Beachbody's trademark keywords (such as with PPC) but you can use generic keywords like "top fitness programs", "90 day fitness", etc.

I just made a post on my blog today that covers the commission you are paid. However, I didn't think to mention that all commissions are paid weekly and that they can be deposited directly into your checking account.

If you have more questions, please let me know!

19. brentw

brentw New Member

bhuff85: I had no idea that the Beachbody concept was a home business as well. I think I may sign up and get in on this. I used P90X and got some amazing results and think that it's one of the best home fitness programs on the market. There is truly nothing out there like it!

Can you promote the products strictly online? When are you paid for your comissions and how are they tracked?
    I have a blog that I use to promote, as well as social media sites. They gave instructions on how to setup a Facebook fan page with an online store attached to it.

I'd say Beachbody completely believes in the online marketing route (unlike other companies I've been a part of).

Brent

20. brentw

brentw New Member

Hey everyone, wish me luck....I just entered into the Million Dollar Body game for P90x in January. Will submit in April too as a "wildcard" with P90X after I finish this round.

Brent