Team Beachbody Business Opportunity

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by dkohlmeier, Apr 16, 2008.

1. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Congratulations Brent, that is awesome!!! I have Coaches on my team who are entering as well. I can't wait to meet you at 2011's Summit and watch you WIN.

2. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Between my husband and I, we have sold almost $1000 worth of Beachbody products this month. But what's amazing...is that 80% of those sales came from customers who were GIVEN to us through Beachbody's Customer Lead Program.

And right now, the FREE customers are coming in like crazy!

We are both Beachbody Coaches and we are each getting a new customer every other day; so, between us, we have a new Beachbody customer EVERYDAY. The best part is, that this pace will probably continue through mid-Summer. (But even during the "off" months last year, we were each receiving 2-3 new FREE customers a week.)

It really is incredible. I am so proud to be a part of Beachbody's business opportunity.

3. brentw

brentw New Member

Didn't make the semi-finals this month, but there
    is always the wild-card rounds!

And my understanding is that all Team Beachbody
    coaches have the chance to make a "coaches
    only" wild card round too....so plenty of time to
    make it.

Now to keep pushing play, keep seeing results, and
    increase my chances of getting selected in the next
    3 months.

Brent

4. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I'm excited I recently joined BeachBody as a Coach under Holly....I had been a customer and decided to turn it up a notch.

I must confess I have been extrememly busy and have not had the chance to delve in like I should. [​IMG]

I recieved my Body Gospel and 2 Day Fast and because I have been very busy I have not been able to do the 2 Day Fast as suggested...but that chocolate is yummy!

My goal is to lose 15 - 20 lbs....stay fit, help others and make money. [​IMG]

5. riccstar

riccstar New Member

Just wondering if anyone knows when P90x MC2 will be ready to buy?

I'm looking forward to the release.......

6. brentw

brentw New Member

riccstar: Just wondering if anyone knows when P90x MC2 will be ready to buy?

I'm looking forward to the release.......
    If I had to guess, I'd say at earliest November of
    this year. They may get through it faster, but they
    always had it slated for fall of 2011.

Brent

7. maeishoj

maeishoj New Member

Hey guys, Have there been any news about beachbody expanding to some countries in Europe? It'd be great if they could expand to Italy and Denmark for me [​IMG]
    I just got a friend into do p90x / insanity hybrid with me in the gym at my college, everyday before classes, and I though it'd be so cool to hook many people from the university a do a "global" workout.. [​IMG]

8. brentw

brentw New Member

maeishoj: Hey guys, Have there been any news about beachbody expanding to some countries in Europe? It'd be great if they could expand to Italy and Denmark for me
    I just got a friend into do p90x / insanity hybrid with me in the gym at my college, everyday before classes, and I though it'd be so cool to hook many people from the university a do a "global" workout..
    None at this time. Company is working to go International
    but it all takes time.

Brent

9. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

The filming of P90X MC2 is scheduled for March so hopefully it will be available this Summer. However, as Brent said, they have slated it for Fall just in case. Beachbody prides itself on over delivering!

As for foreign countries, there have been no dates released, other than saying that they do hope to open at least one international area by the end of this year. I (as I am sure Brent or any other Coach would be happy to do) have started a "Notify immediately" list for those who want to know as soon as their Country is opening. If you would like to be added to the list, please just let us know!

10. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a quick update on Beachbody's home business opportunity. I have more details on my blog, but here is an overview...

Breaking Beachbody Business News:

1) In the May Issue of "O" Magazine is an incredible article about how the co-creator of Shakeology travels the world to find the purest and highest quality "super foods." He outlines the amazing benefits that these (virtually unknown) plants, herbs and spices have on your body. It is a must read for anyone who really cares about their health! And...it is a very powerful tool to help us sell Shakeology.

2) My friends and fellow Beachbody Coaches, Robert and Mark, were featured on The Today Show with Tony Horton showing 5 P90X signature moves for a beach-ready body. Publicity like this also makes it very easy to sell P90X.

Beachbody Product News:

1) Insanity: The Asylum is Available!

2) Cast your vote and/or enter The Million Dollar Body Contest to win $5,000-$25,000. You don't have to become a Beachbody Coach to make money with Beachbody!

Beachbody Business Opportunity News:

1) April 9th was our National Super Saturday Event and many exciting announcements were made about the future of Beachbody's MLM.

2) Many of you have been asking what it means to be a Beachbody Coach. You don't have to be an expert and anyone can do it. A Beachbody Coach is simply someone who believes in Beachbody's products and wants to help others get healthy and fit by using them. Plus, you get a 25% discount on Beachbody products.

If I can help you, or answer any questions for you...please let me know!

11. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

For almost three years now I have been a Top Coach with the Team Beachbody business opportunity and joining was the best decision I could have ever made. It has changed my family's life in an amazing way...both financially and physically. Shakeology alone has changed the health (and weight!) of Jeff and I, as well as our 10 year old son, who finally started drinking it and loves what it is doing for his physique [​IMG]

If you are considering whether or not to become a Beachbody Coach, I highly encourage you to take the step and give it a try. If you have any questions about how it works, I will be happy to answer them and help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

12. brentw

brentw New Member

So why Team Beachbody? I mean, there are a dime a dozen
    opportunities out there, what makes TBB stand apart?

1. A focus on teaching people how to live fit and
    fullfilling lives, not just have them lose weight over
    a short period of time by starving themselves drinking
    3 protein shakes a day.

2. A focus on fitness for everyone, regardless of age,
    fitness ability, etc.

3. A product that just simply does not have a comparison
    (that's Shakeology, of course).

4. Brand name recognition. You would be amazed at how
    many people recognize the P90X logo, how many celebrities
    and athletes have done or are doing the workout, etc.

5. Advertising...to the tune of $100M+/year building your
    brands for you.

6. Customers - Yep, Beachbody will give you their customers,
    assuming you can do just a few things yourself.

7. Finally, testimonials after testimonials of people who have
    changed their lives drastically, like me. I've lost over 60 lbs,
    over 2/3rds of my body fat, have become stronger, leaner,
    and have tons more energy.

Just some thoughts if you are checking us out and not
    sure what we're all about.

Brent

13. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Thanks Brent! That is an awesome recap of why the Beachbody business opportunity is so unique.

It is wonderful to have people (who have never succeeded in a home business) come on board as a Team Beachbody Coach and start changing their life both financially and physically within their first month.

14. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Hi everyone, I was just re-reading through this thread and I see that many of you asked questions (a long time ago) about Beachbody's business opportunity that were never answered. I am now checking this forum daily, so if you still have questions, let me know!

15. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Just a quick update to let you know that Beachbody is now running 30 second TV commercials...in addition to their infomercials. So, we are now getting even more customers and biz op leads given to us. Let me know if you have any questions [​IMG]

16. dothistoday

dothistoday New Member

Beachbody's Ultimate Reset is now available. If you have ever thought about whether or not you should become a Beachbody Coach, now is a great time to take a second look. Please let me know if you have any questions [​IMG]