Tell a Friend Service

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by UntroddenRd, Oct 22, 2006.

1. UntroddenRd

UntroddenRd New Member

Does anyone know of a free tell a friend service for your site that allows you to track how many referrals each person makes. I want to have a contest for the people who refer the most readers to my site, but I cannot find a service that allows tracking that actually works. I signed up with tella friend wizard and tella friend king and both sites seem to be having technical difficulties. And neither were free either!
    [Link removed - Admin]
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

The only service (paid) I came across that tracks how many referrals each person makes is at:

I wonder whether you'll get such a feature in a free script/software. Another option you have is to hire a programmer to do the script for you. However, if you intend to offer price to the most referrers, it might encourage spamming.

SALINAS New Member

There will be a program coming out in the following weeks that will let you do that.

It will be a one-time payment for the script that you upload onto your own server.

It's called Viral Friend Generator by Mike Filsaime.

I was lucky enough to get a copy as a bonus he made on a special conference call last week.

I installed it last night and am very impressed, it is going to help you get more traffic to your site for sure.
  4. Aegist

Aegist New Member