Testimonial CD

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by griffiths, Jul 11, 2007.

1. griffiths

griffiths New Member

I understand that the BOD and COA are putting together a testimonial CD. (email COA if you want your testimonial included)

Does anyone know if there is a testimonial DVD anywhere? Something you could show at a trade show or a "coastal party"? I am a visual person and I think that if you could watch successful directors first hand, It would be more motivating than just reading about them.
  2. Judy

Judy New Member

Do you know if they are making two separate ones- vacation and opportunity? I am finding lots of stuff online re business testimonies but keep coming up with the same vacation testimonials that are on the Coastal site which I believe are years old. (other than the 8 that Maria has which are still not that recent).

Brandon and Harold, you should put your testimonies on Maria's site or maybe you are starting your own?

3. wapahm

wapahm New Member

Hi Guys

Good idea on the DVD Brandon [​IMG]

I had ask Scott about putting together a dvd of testimonies before the Vegas seminar and was told they were putting something together. I can only hope it is a DVD. Faces with people giving testimonies have a better impact.

I am still building my own web site and want to have testimonies for people to read, listen to and would also like to have a photo of the person giving the testimonial

I am asking for any and all that are willing to give a testimony for me to use on my site to please contact me via email.

Thanks in Advance to everyone willing to participate
  4. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Thank you Judy for the plug

I keep asking for testimonials...I do have a new one (even tho' Bill took the Hawaiian vacation last year) on my site

please email me anyone if you have a vacation testimonial...it helps everyone

Thank you [​IMG]

5. griffiths

griffiths New Member

I've been meaning to put one together for you... I will try and get it done for you in the next day or so [​IMG]

6. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Thank you Brandon

you will then have the exclusive position of having the first testimonial on my website from someone outside of my group [​IMG]

thanks again
  7. griffiths

griffiths New Member

I sent the info to your gmail account [​IMG]
  8. linkmetro

linkmetro New Member

Did anybody booked/used vacation certificates trough 'Gateway to paradise'?? They don't return calls nor they respond to emails.

9. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Is gateway to paradise the name of the travel agent? I suggest you send it back and ask for a replacement due to poor customer service. You should get one at no extra charge and include a letter of explanation. I believe the BOD wants to know when vendors are not up to snuff.