TEXT CASH NETWORK - TEXTCASHNETWORK.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Dec 11, 2011.

1. JUST LAUNCHED.........

I would suspect everyone has heard of Groupon and LivingSocial by now, and given the Groupon IPO, and Google's offer of $6B plus, makes you wonder why?

Once you research this new mobile text media industry, you will see that this is far more effective than just getting coupons via your email, this is direct to your mobile wireless phone coupons, discounts and special offers.

We all know emails rarely are opened anymore given the tremendous increase in spam marketing, so with texting the rage, the fastest growing segment along with smart phones, it only makes sense to see the value of text marketing.

Like all new markets, it is best to get in now, and when you see the compensation plan, and the fact it is FREE to register, and only takes a couple minutes a day to qualify your position, take a position today.

MOBILECELLCASH is the trend, making money from your wireless phone, you don't even need a computer to qualify, so check it out, LOCAL-GROUPON-COUPONS is the future.

Success to all,
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

It will be interesting to see if this goes anywhere. I was just approached AGAIN on it, but not seeing it. I know one of them with same similar name was just collecting peoples numbers and sending them daily home biz messages, etc.

I definitely don't suggest using your main cellphone for this thing if someone wants to try and see what happens. Right now it looks like they are just gather a database to sell to others. Sorta reminds me of traffic exchanges.
  4. cristinam03

cristinam03 New Member

I joined the same site last nov. but the problem is my carrier is not yet supported.

I think FreeCashMan has a point, you need a separate cellphone for this.

Question: How will i get paid if i will not received any text msg from them?
  5. fchavez

fchavez New Member

I was promoting both Text Cash Networkers and Cash Texts until I got the email from Text Cash Networkers telling my I can only promote using their lead system which costs money (thought it was supposed to be a free opportunity) and until they said I could no longer promote other competitors opportunity's as well. Thats when I decided I would only promote Cash Texts as it is free and will stay that way and I will never have to buy into any monthly program just to promote it.
  6. fchavez: I was promoting both Text Cash Networkers and Cash Texts until I got the email from Text Cash Networkers telling my I can only promote using their lead system which costs money (thought it was supposed to be a free opportunity) and until they said I could no longer promote other competitors opportunity's as well. Thats when I decided I would only promote Cash Texts as it is free and will stay that way and I will never have to buy into any monthly program just to promote it.

There is no obligation to use their optional lead system wth Text Cash Network, so it is a FREE opportunity, but you have to commit to advertise and accept five text ads a day, so for those who want the free option, don't think you will earn anything if you don't work it. It takes a couple minutes a day to place your advertising, and when you get text ads, you don't have to open them, so even if you have a cell plan without free unlimiting texting.

To clarify, the lead system is $14.95 a month and will go up at the end of month, so this opton is for the serious marketers who may not already have a list built. Like every business, you have to promote it, so again, there is no obligation to purchase anything, but it makes good business sense if you hope to capitalize on any new business, especially when involved with the exploding Text Media Market. And as to promoting the competition, I agree, this is a clear conflict which many MLM companies have in their agreements.

Success to all,
  7. cristinam03: Question: How will i get paid if i will not received any text msg from them?

As to the support of your cell phone to accept text ads, you can still list your cell number, but the text ads will not get through. I put in cell phone I only use as backup, so nothing in system can determne if a text is opened, just sent, so I don't see it as a problem. Then again, there is an option which does not require a cell phone, so it looks like they have all the options covered.

Success to all,
  8. Amazing results to date................

After Day #57 according to The Alexa MLM Monthly Ranking
    If TCN was in the top 3000 it would have been good.
    If TCN was in the top 1000 it would have been great.
    If TCN was in the top 500 it would have been awesome.
    If TCN was in the top 100 it would have been incredible.
    If TCN was in the top 10 it would have been hard to believe.

Day #57 TCN is Ranked #3 in MLM on the planet. "IMPOSSIBLE"

MLM Rank #3-TextCashNetwork
    MLM Rank #4-Oriflame
    MLM Rank #5-Avon
    MLM Rank #6-Stiforp
    MLM Rank #8-Unaico
    MLM Rank #9-myvi (Visalus)
    MLM Rank #10-Marketamerica
    MLM Rank #11-Teambeachbody
    MLM Rank #12-Amway
    MLM Rank #13-OrganoGold
    MLM Rank #14-Sendoutcards
    MLM Rank #15-Melaleuca
    MLM Rank #16-Nuskin
    MLM Rank #17-Tviexpress
    MLM Rank #18-Natura
    MLM Rank #19-USANA
    MLM Rank #20-Prepaidlegal
    MLM Rank #21-Marykay
    MLM Rank #22-Isagenix
    MLM Rank #24-LRworld
    MLM Rank #25-Stelladot
    MLM Rank #26-Acninc
    MLM Rank #27-Skinnybodycare
    MLM Rank #29-BusinessForHome
    MLM Rank #30-Vemma
    MLM Rank #31-Trivita
    MLM Rank #32-Herbalife
    MLM Rank #33-Tupperware
    MLM Rank #34-Xango
    MLM Rank #35-Worldventures
    MLM Rank #36-Foreverliving
    MLM Rank #37-Pamperedchef
    MLM Rank #38-Ambitenergy
    MLM Rank #39-Numisnetwork
    MLM Rank #40-Primerica

Success to all,
  9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If this is the new trend, it is probably going to do well.
  10. Agreed,

With most now aware of Groupon and LivingSocial email coupon industry, never mind the 50 plus year old paper coupon clipping industry, no doubt the concept has been well proven over the years for advertisers, so as I see it, this just takes it to the next level, instant gratification, point of sale targeted coupons delivered to your smart phone.

Industry experts have already predicted the smart phone industry will dwarf the PC industry, so who knows, but I like the concept. As example, think of all the potential now that GPS is so widely used and on every smart phone. You could be walking or driving past a restaurant and get a half off, or two for one special text just about at lunch time or diner time. Would that attract a customer or two to that restaurant?

I already use smart phone when shopping at grocery store, I scan a bar code and can download a coupon and have register scan coupon code for instant savings. Now think about the shopper walking down the isle and getting a text with coupon specials while in store, this and more is all avaialble technology, so text Groupon like deals appear to me to be the future as we enter this new era of frugality where everyone is looking for the best deals and lowest prices.

Success to all,
  11. DylanC

DylanC New Member

Let me ask you this freebusiness have you made any money with this program? Because I am looking for a program I can actually make money with so I can pay my bills. I resently lost my job due to someone else failing to do there job and then I lost my house because Bank of America is greedy and now I am loosing my car because unemployment doesn't pay me enough to survive.

So I want to know if you really are making money with this program. Because it seems to good to be true.
  12. Greetings,

First, sorry to hear of your situation, not what we want to hear in the New Year. As to earning money with TextCashNetwork, it hasn't launched yet, so we have to wait another week to get paid for our efforts. Since it free to register, no one knows how many will upgrade to a paid position, but in my past experience with other similar programs, the best is about 10% I have seen, so check back in a week and I will let you know. Don't expect to make a fortune with this immediately, or for that matter, any program, they all take time and effort.

Good luck getting another job, hope you find one fast.

Success to all,
  13. TJamMoneyMan

FREEBUSINESSES: Amazing results to date................

After Day #57 according to The Alexa MLM Monthly Ranking
    I would think the only "results" that matter is the amount of money you make v. the time and effort you have to exert.

Unless I am mistaken, this is not designed to be a huge income resource.
    At least that's what the person who told ME about it said...
  14. TJamMoneyMan: I would think the only "results" that matter is the amount of money you make v. the time and effort you have to exert.Unless I am mistaken, this is not designed to be a huge income resource.At least that's what the person who told ME about it said...

Agreed,

Effort equals reward, nothing new there, and for those who look long term, this has a tremendous potential, and like all real deals, no one will get rich fast, but when you put on your compensation analyst hat, the potential income is amazing. Will everyone make good money, of course not, most people don't do anything, and even though this is a free income opportunity, you will be limited to how much you can earn as a free member.

Simply put, this has all the potential in the world to be a big money maker, but only the big dogs will see the immediiate cash, just as it is with almost every deal out there I have researched, so nothing new here. Given the growth rate to over 230K in pre-launch, and my prediction we will see 10% plus upgrade, it could get real interesting faster than I first thought when I started to break down the comp. plan. With even those who are free members, they can easily earn a significant income, and when they do, I would guess most will upgrade and get serious about selling text advertising to local businesses, and that, of course, is where the real money kicks in.

Time will tell, but I like it when I see fast and furious growth right out of the gate in pre-launch, it means there is substance, it makes good sense, it is a needed service, it offers something different, not the Groupon or Living Social email coupon deals which as we all know do not pull as well as they did when they first started a couple years ago. Test advertising will dwarf email advertising over the next couple years, so as usual, you have to be in it to win it. lol

Success to all,
  15. TJamMoneyMan

Yeah, sounds like a good deal:

It's FREE!

You can select WHEN to receive texts.

You can turn the texts OFF anytime you want.

I am thinking 5 texts per day is not that bad - right now I get NONE.

Did I also mention, it's FREE!?
  16. cashtextsny

cashtextsny New Member

Except they are being investigate by the florida attorney generals office as a ponzi scheme... just check out mlmwatchdog and read the article recently posted. The former team leader fled at the beginning of january leaving Joe Reed in control... SCARY
  17. TJamMoneyMan

cashtextsny: Except they are being investigate by the florida attorney generals office as a ponzi scheme
    ??
    Are you calling Text Cash Network a scam or promoting one?

Your "check out" advice leads to a referral link for cashtexts.
    The same as your user name!

Hmmm...
  18. webmaker

webmaker New Member

Do they really send out five ad text per day? Groupon only send out one or two on average. How does a fairly new company automatically get this many advertisers where they can afford to send out five ad text everyday. Sounds like someone wants your mobile number to do other things with it.
  19. Good point,

Like everything, you have to start somewhere, and I can remember the humble beginnings of Groupon, then SocialLiving and on and on, and none had advertisers when they started, that is what the representatives are for, to go out and enlist advertisers, and with near 300K before launching, pretty good start if you ask me.

No doubt, time will tell, but I think we all know where the text market is going, it has exploded beyond expectations for all the experts, and even I don't text, but getting special offers and discounts on your cell phone makes sense given you could get a special two for one ad just as you are passing a restaurant or other retail business. The potential is there, but will they pull it off, time will tell.

As to agreeing to receive 5 texts a day, yes, it could be an issue for some, so if you are not earning any money, you can block them or opt out, or as I have done, used a throw away phone which I only use as backup, so there are options if one is worried about getting their phone number exploited, not as if they are not already on every auto dialer program out there. lol Who would have thought our mobile phones would ever be used as a Groupon like advertising media?The new era of MobileCellCash is here.

Success to all,
  20. FREE...........

Like all FREE programs, they sure do attract a lot of attention when pre-launched, but the real power of the program is how well it converts to upgraded positions.

FEAR OF LOSS is the second most powerful marketing strategy, and when combined with FREE, it can prove to be very successful marketing concept.

With almost 300K in pre-launch, who knows, but the fact there are that many people who registered, and have agree to accept 5 text messages, and with the potential income available to both passive and active marketers, this could get real interesting. Since everyone has to verify they placed an advertisement for TCN, this will force the growth given most never do anything in any program.

Forcing people to advertise in order to qualify for commissions sure is a unique concept, and since all members are required to promote program, that means 300K new ads are being placed every day, so how long will it take to reach millions, who knows? Groupon and LivingSocial email coupon deals have exploded, which even I underestimated, so again, who knows.

What I do know is the smart phone industry is growing like no other industry, and it is already predicted more smart phones will be sold than all computers this year. Mind boggling, but between smart phones and iPads exploding, mobile media is here to stay as I see it. To be able to deliver a coupon at the point of sale, on a mobile phone, instantly, it sure could be a game changer in point of sale advertising, the most beneficial of all mediums. I like the sound of MobileCellCash more and more given the growth in pre-launch.

Success to all,