Thank you All

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Desigirl, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

Hey there,

I have been a silent visitor to this site. But now that i had to thank all of you for your guidance. I have been reading most of your posts almost everday and decided to create my own website. But i dint have money to invest. So i opened a site in weebly. I created one a week back. Thanks again for all your help.

Now my actual work begins. To get trafic. I have some ideas which i got from this forum. Will try them. If it doest work, i Will come back to you guys.

2. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

I forgot to Thank Vishal for his guidance..thanx ..u r a g8 moderator
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Desigirl,

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that you've started your own site and Weebly is a great first choice.

Let us know how we help :)

Best of luck,

~Newbie Shield~
  4. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

Thanks for your wishes [​IMG]

If you have you have time, i would request you to visit my website and let me know how is it.

Thanks for your time
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I rated and favorited your lens. [​IMG]

Great job! The absolute best way to learn is to do it, and you have done that - from here on out, you will always be picking up new tips and ideas...

One tip I have for you is to study about keywords and how to optimize your sites and lenses for that.... Keyword research is huge whenever you want to build a new lens, write an article, add a blog post, build an SBI site or anything for that matter!

Have fun![​IMG]
  6. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Hey Desigirl,

Your sites look great. Keep up the good work!
  7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I'm not sure if I helped or not, but I'm glad this forum has helped you out! [​IMG]
  9. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

Thanks for all ur support. this forum gave me lot of confidence.

Newbie Shield and Mountain mom. my special guys always check my lens and rate gives a lot of confidence for new people like us. Keep up ur good work [​IMG].

Tshirtfrank & getagrip, thanks for your comments