thanks for your help

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by cpg27, Sep 20, 2007.

1. cpg27

cpg27 New Member

thank you for your help sean byrne, hemjoe, mmonline, and advoc, i appreciate it, and i also understand that in order to build a profitable and succesful online business takes time and lots of effort, but anything worth doing is gonna require work! quick question if someone could answer, my keyword search tool where it tells you how many searches were conducted for a specific word in the plniche section doesnt work, am i alone or is this a known problem? if doesnt work, are there any up to date keyword tool trackers that are free to use? thanks again
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

THankyou glad to help, as regards to the keyword tool, which one are you on about. if you are on about the overture one then mine doesn't work either.
  3. cpg27

cpg27 New Member

yes hemjoe the overture tool is exactly what i was mentioning, what free keyword tracker r available to use?
  4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

wordtracker do a free keyword tool but unsure how accurate the results are if all else fails you can use the Google keyword tool although it doesn't give exact figures it provides a bench mark