The 5 Bucks A Day Concept

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by getagrip, Feb 6, 2007.

1. moneyathome New Member

Ok, multiple streams of income is everyones goal (who has a goal) to make money online. It just makes sense. With the Internet you can be an "expert" at golf one minute on one site and an expert at the violin on another. The "information highway" has made this possible and there are SO many ways to make money online.

I am interested to hear about specific $5/day ideas that people are ACTUALLY using to reach this goal.
  2. AdvI2010 New Member

I have to agree with jazzfranklin! as well as 040107 people want to have it all with little to no work. NOPE that is not the way to do things. Also that mentality is what got our economy/work force into the shape that it is in. We all were so happy with doing little for a lot and now we have to get back to work. The American population can't seem to wrap their heads around it.
  3. MichaelZ New Member

This is an incredibly simple principle but it is correct. The trick here, however is to create self-sustaining income streams that require little maintenance. This allows you to move on to the next. So you go from $5/day to $10/day to ....

It can take a while to create enough of these little income streams, but it can be done. Spend those spare evening or weekend hours working on new sites as opposed to watching TV.
  4. dslavinski New Member

I have started using squidoo and it makes it easy to build hundreds of pages that make at least $5 a day, and i like it because it is free and the affiliates are already setup as well. Try this concept with squidoo and it will be alot easier
  5. winlin New Member

Sometimes, you just have to break it down to the ridiculous.

"Good Thread"
  6. newbiz02 New Member

I like this idea. I've read about it many times already, but its
    always nice to see it again to keep me motivated.
  7. volybal3 New Member

Really interesting ideas, I guess you never know what you can come across while reading the post in this forum. [IMG]
  8. KeepGoing New Member

More than just practical, it is also motivational.
    Just keep chipping away and don't look back. Small success is the gateway to big success.