The book Jeff mentioned on Monday's call..

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by beckie1229, Jun 8, 2007.

1. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

People, I was doing 4 things at once durng the call on Monday and Jeff was adamently (sp?) recommending a book to us and I could not write down the title and I have forgotten it.

Does anyone have the title of the book he was referring to?? Thank you!
  2. Shelby

Shelby New Member

Beckie--I wrote down several books during the call. They are "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill. "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind".
    "Psychology of Pursuasion and -------" by Aldine(?) and "The 4 Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferris. As you can see I missed a couple word too! Hope this helps.

3. iksregel

iksregel New Member

Hi Beckie,
    I was able to get the book "Think and grow rich" from my local library. I have just started it and it is worth it.
    Have a great day
  4. beckie1229

beckie1229 New Member

Thank you, it was the 4 hour one, but it's good to have all those titles. Happy reading!!
  5. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Quoting: Shelby"Secrets of the Millionaire Mind".

The author of this book is T. Harv Eker. "The Wealth Files - 17 Ways Rich People Think and Act Differently from Poor and Middle-Class People" are excellent concepts to learn.

The book contains 2 free tickets to the Millionaire Mind Intensive (MMI), which I highly recommend. I attended the MMI in Seattle on June 1-3, 2007. The MMI goes over most of what is in the book. It is very powerful to attend, which one can't always receive by reading a book.

Take Care,
  6. screamingeagle

Here's another great one:
    "You, Inc.: The Art of Selling Yourself" by Harry Beckwith and Christine Clifford Beckwith

Brian Tracy's books are great also.
  7. goldmills

goldmills New Member

The other book was the Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars by Mitch Myerson.

Pychology and Persuassion - Robert Caldini
  8. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

you can get a copy of think and grow rich, science of getting rich and a few other great books on my website for free (under free e-books)

9. screamingeagle

Quoting: goldmillsPychology and Persuassion - Robert Caldini

There are two book on persusion that are pretty good:

Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini

The Psychology of Persuasion: How to Persuade Others to Your Way of Thinking by Kevin Hogan