The CSG, CWB, Call-Center... I'm so confused.....

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by AmandaJoshDad, Jun 7, 2007.

1. AmandaJoshDad

AmandaJoshDad New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone who has responded to my post. I am convinced that Coastal is the right move for me and my family. It is still very hard to decide which group is the right one to join. After finding out as much as I could about every one, there seems to be only three worthwhile ones to join (Coastal Synergy Group, Coastal Wealth Builders, and We Close Your Sales Call Center). If you have any additional info on any of these groups, I would love to hear about it.
    Thanks again,
    Hans Nielsen
  2. AmandaJoshDad

AmandaJoshDad New Member

Quoting: jnapierEach group within Coastal is NOT created equal. You've got 1) That Over Trains, 1) That give you just enough that is you can figure out what works, you can succeed and 1) that give you a basic system to run on.

Jay,
    Thanks for the input. I was just wondering if you could clarify which group is which in this statement.
    Hans
  3. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Hans,

Good luck as you decide which is best for you and your family. My "parent" group is CSG but I am part of a group that branched off from CSG's system and we call ourselves Decide Freedom International.

Rhonda
  4. AmandaJoshDad

AmandaJoshDad New Member

After spending this morning reading recent posts on the forum, the CSG might now be off my list. As I am not a member of the group, I am not privy to any of their recent actions with reguards to the BOD but there seems to have been a big "shake-up" with the CSG which may eliminate them from my choices. Does anyone have concrete info on this change? Does this affect their spin-off groups like the DFI?
  5. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I have not heard anything about CSG and what's going on. The only info I get about CSG has been from here.

As a member of DFI we have our own marketing system, team calls, training calls, live Biz Overview calls etc etc. Our marketing system is $49.95 per month

HTH.

Rhonda
  6. cashwealth

cashwealth Guest

Hi AmandaJoshDad!

Did you know Coastal/CB-United group? You better check us out if you want to be a part of the fastest growing group.
    We supply you with leads, your monthly cost is $19.95/month for your auto responder...etc. Don't wanr t to go in to detailsd here on the board. PM if you need more info.
    No ebooks or cd's to buy.

Edit
  7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: AmandaJoshDadDoes anyone have concrete info on this change? Does this affect their spin-off groups like the DFI?

Yes, I was a CSG Member. It's obvious when you are a member of the CSG and stay connected to the BOD. You find that the CSG will filter information to you and keep you from knowing what they are doing. The CSG has begun to market mortgage programs, Training events, audio training cds and materials attractive to people who are looking to be successful with Coastal.

It's VERY important to stay connected to the Official Coastal Vacations System as you don't EVER want to hear anything 3rd party.

Over the last 8 months it became obvious to me that the CSG was more concerned with building the CSG Membership than the success of CSG Members. I'd heard rumors that they would be coming out with their own membership and at their Las Vegas event they did begin the process of creating their own travel products.

I chose to leave as I have enjoyed an open and honest relationship with my team and I refuse to keep membership and training information from my team. There IS an Official Coastal Vacations event in Nashville on September 7-8th and there's a CSG event on the same weekend.

Why? Because the CSG does not like Coastal and continues to bite the hand that feeds them. Makes no sense to me.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: cashwealthHi AmandaJoshDad!

Did you know Coastal/CB-United group? You better check us out if you want to be a part of the fastest growing group.
    We supply you with leads, your monthly cost is $19.95/month for your auto responder...etc. Don't wanr t to go in to detailsd here on the board. PM if you need more info.
    No ebooks or cd's to buy.

LET'S ALL SING ALONG....Please pass the crackers....Here's some more SPAM, SPAM, SPAM

Jay NaPier
  9. AmandaJoshDad

AmandaJoshDad New Member

Quoting: jnapierEach group within Coastal is NOT created equal. You've got 1) That Over Trains, 1) That give you just enough that is you can figure out what works, you can succeed and 1) that give you a basic system to run on.

Jay,
    I was hoping tht you might be able to explain which groups you were refering to in this statement. Also, having been very successful with Coastal, which group would you recommend for someone who needs to start out with a full marketing system already in place to utilize?
    Thanks,
    Hans
  10. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Hans,

Thanks for the email. I would love to talk with you , not to recruit you to my group unless thats your choice but rather to give you my insight on Coastal. I have 20 years of Home based business experience as well as having done very well with Coastal. Its good you are checking it all out. I would say that whatever group ive been part of hasnt made me a better Coastal person. What has made me better is learning the travel industry and marketing. If you knwo these two key factors you will do great. Again my door is open for any comments.

Adam
  11. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hans, if you have narrowed down to WCYS Call Center and the Coastal WealthBuilders....you cannot go wrong!

The teams are very different, though. The Call Center obviously offers a call center to talk to your prospects and help close your sales, whereas with the Wealthbuilders you will be doing this yourself. Of course, you will pay more initially to join the Call Center (I'm sure you have the costs already.)

Both offer excellent training. Although I am a member of WCYS, I have heard nothing but good things about the Wealthbuilders. So at this point, it comes down to whether you want to have a Call Center available to you and/or to your prospects, or if you would like to make the majority of your prospecting calls yourself (some people really like this part of NWM!)

Good luck!

Dawn
  12. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Hans,

The official Coastal system is what I recommend for success. Your director will also provide helpful information which will allow you to grow your Coastal Business.

Should you have questions, drop me a note or give me a call.

Jay NaPier
  13. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

"part of a group that branched off from CSG's system and we call ourselves Decide Freedom International."

Really?? I did not know that this was a spinoff group from CSG!
    I thought it was just a autoresponder marketing system featuring DANI JOHNSON!!

Jay is this part of the CSG groups that you are talking about?

Terri
  14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I agree with Jay, Hans, go with the official Coastal group when just starting out, ask your Director what he/she advises, and than once you are "settled" consider WCYS.

Hope that helps.

Terri
  15. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

No offense, Terri, but it would cost Hans MUCH more if he joined another group first and then decided to come into the call center. It's much better, financially, if you are actually considering the call center, to join there first because you can do the business the tradidtional way and use the call center, too. And, every member of Coastal can stay connected with the official Coastal System by go tho the official Coastal training sites no matter what group you are in.
  16. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: luvtravel"part of a group that branched off from CSG's system and we call ourselves Decide Freedom International."

No, The DFI group was a part of CSG. When the Coastal Wealth Builders broke away from the CSG DFI people went along. Now the DFI is doing it's own thing. When I learned about DFI I called to talk with Rene. I don't know her well, but we had a nice discussion and I have confidece she'll continue to have success with Coastal.

Jay NaPier
  17. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrNo offense, Terri, but it would cost Hans MUCH more if he joined another group first and then decided to come into the call center. It's much better, financially, if you are actually considering the call center, to join there first because you can do the business the tradidtional way and use the call center, too. And, every member of Coastal can stay connected with the official Coastal System by go tho the official Coastal training sites no matter what group you are in.

This is a tough one. I agree and I disagree.

The call center has a very unique way to doing things, yet they also have their own product. I don't know what direction they are going, so if I did go in that direction - and I've considered it several times - I'd HAVE to be TOTALLY WILLING to put the investment at risk...

HERE'S why I say that. I invested alot over the last few years to be a part of the CSG. I've bought their products, attended their events...THEY LOVED ME, because I bought it ALL!! And I supported everything they did.....BUT, you've got to make decision based upon what's best for YOUR TEAM and Yourself!

That's why I'm going with the Official System.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  18. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Quoting: luvtravel"part of a group that branched off from CSG's system and we call ourselves Decide Freedom International."

There are actually many groups within CSG but they are not breaking away to go against Coastal Vacations. I don't know much about CSG but from what I have read it appears their system is very costly among other things. Take DFI as an example we are followers of Dani Johnson and so everything we do from initial call, to fu calls, expose, involve and upgrade(prelaunch), etc etc is from her training - we plug into her materials, calls and seminars. Staying plugged into CSG would confuse anyone on our team with various ways of doing things. You give a new person too many choices and it overwhelmes them. So our DFI system as well as the BOD system is what we use.

Jay,

Renee, Jackie and Stacey are doing amazing their leadership is wonderful.

HTH,

Rhonda
  19. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

I think what Harold is saying is if Hans is seriously considering the Call Center, it would be more beneficial to do that up front - as it will cost him more in the long run to join later (after joining Coastal). He may not be interested in using a call center.

Remember, when you join the Call Center you are still a member of Coastal and can still build your business outside of the Call Center, as well. You will never lose your Coastal Membership.
  20. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Thanks Jay and Rhonda.

I was concerned that they were part of CSG, glad to hear they aren't because I joined them a while back I love their marketing system especially the Dani training etc.

Terri