The CSG, CWB, Call-Center... I'm so confused.....

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by AmandaJoshDad, Jun 7, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Quoting: rhondapStaying plugged into CSG would confuse anyone on our team with various ways of doing things. You give a new person too many choices and it overwhelmes them.

Hi Rhonda,

You can get around this, but that does create more work for you as a director. There's WAY more training than required in the CSG back office. After the first 7 day the thing I heard most was "There's Just So Much" which created about a month of "Deer in the headlights look" for the new associate.

Another reason I've left the CSG.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Quoting: dawnmo think what Harold is saying is if Hans is seriously considering the Call Center, it would be more beneficial to do that up front - as it will cost him more in the long run to join later (after joining Coastal). He may not be interested in using a call center.

Remember, when you join the Call Center you are still a member of Coastal and can still build your business outside of the Call Center, as well. You will never lose your Coastal Membership.

Thanks, Dawn. You are exactly right. With WCYS it is cheaper to join us first then to join us later. Many people do join us later and they always say, "I wish I had seen your site first!" The call center is not for everyone but if you are considering it, consider it carfully because it will cost you more to join another group first and then decide to join us later than it would to just join us first.
  3. leadervisions

leadervisions New Member

Hi,
    In your answer to another party I have a question, since being in this busness for 2 months now and having only made 1 sale that went to my director, still have to get another before I can be a released director. how much if at all possible would it take for me to be able to participate in the call program until I biuld my confidence level..already a coastal member.

Barb
  4. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

Hi Barb,

Depending on the Director with whom you work, joining the Call Center will either cost you an entire package plus the Call Center fee, or possibly just the fee if the Director is flexible.

However, since you have already joined Coastal, why don't you make the most of the free training that is already available to you? You can "plug in" to the training calls and there is a wealth of material available via the official Coastal training site as well. This is one of the best ways that I know of to help build confidence - the more you know, the better you will be able to discuss the benefits of Coastal.

If you don't know where to find this info, just send me a PM and I will send you the links.

Tonya Kopp
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  5. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Hi Barb,

I do not know what team you are a part of but I am pretty sure they like most have OJT calls (on the job training calls) where they do live lead calls for their members to llisten in on and hear how others do it. If I were you I would plug into ALL available training available to you and do NOT give up.

Here is a generic training site that have live lead calls Sun - Thur; those doing the calls do not mention their company name and they use leads from a vendor called Peak Impact. I have been on these calls and they are good.

www dot liveleadcalls dot com

HTH,
    Rhonda
  6. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Hi Barb, you would not have to purchase the Coastal package again, but you would pay the Call Center Fee plus the Director's commission.

Hope this helps!

Dawn [​IMG]