The Customer Advantage

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by PassiveMike, Jan 9, 2011.

1. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Rob,

Small payplan? Holy Smokes! You must have MASSIVE VISION if you think this is a small payplan.

Play with the calculator: http://viralcalculator.com/

If you share with just 2 a month and they share with just two a month and everybody spends 50 bucks a month on products and services they will buy anyway.....you would be over $80k a MONTH at the one-year point!

That too me is not a small payplan, try that with Numis Network or Trivita or some other Company...impossible the way I see it.

This is bigger than most can comprehend right now. It is very hard to believe. But study and play with the numbers, understand how we will get paid and how much of a great deal this is for small business owners wanting to advertise and you will loose sleep, I assure you.

Mike
  2. TCA_Fred

TCA_Fred New Member

54% of company revenue will be paid back out in commissions and this doesn't even include bonuses etc. this is a monsterous payout. There is no breakage in the comp plan there is only roll up so promoters will be heavily compensated. The site was down for 20 minutes today while server capacity was upgraded (10 fold!) and I was surprised how many of my team members were monitoring the site watching their teams grow hour by hour!
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

The company and idea seem great, notwithstanding that Google is coming after this market per their recent announcement (competition is good, and shows a viable opportunity), but in all honesty the promoting of this as 2 getting 2 a month for a year, 2 years, etc. leading to the huge income that you are pointing out is far fetched.

Simply because it suggest that everyone can and will have a group of 35K people.

Now I'm not putting down the company, I'm talking about the presenting of the compensation, and the assumption of how much a person will spend, and the network they can have, to suggest that such is a reasonable probably for ALL that join.

The average that a person will spend is not even reasonably established and so the suggestion of $50 could be on or off point, but when one looks at the amount of people that each person would have to have in their group specifically to meet the income that you are suggesting on all getting 2 a month I think you are leading people in with an expectation that is far from probable for even 1% of the currently registered people, let alone all those that will follow with this opportunity.

Even everyone referring 1 a month could be a stretch but certainly a lot more probably for a many because its only 1585 people.

All the best, but just keep it real with people. The number that matters and gives a sense of reality is the number of people that one would have in their network to get X amount of income. That is number that people should look at to determine the probability versus the possibility, there is a difference, of what may occur on X amount being spent a month.
  4. TCA_Fred

TCA_Fred New Member

FreeCashMan: The company and idea seem great, notwithstanding that Google is coming after this market per their recent announcement (competition is good, and shows a viable opportunity), but in all honesty the promoting of this as 2 getting 2 a month for a year, 2 years, etc. leading to the huge income that you are pointing out is far fetched.

Simply because it suggest that everyone can and will have a group of 35K people.

Now I'm not putting down the company, I'm talking about the presenting of the compensation, and the assumption of how much a person will spend, and the network they can have, to suggest that such is a reasonable probably for ALL that join.

The average that a person will spend is not even reasonably established and so the suggestion of $50 could be on or off point, but when one looks at the amount of people that each person would have to have in their group specifically to meet the income that you are suggesting on all getting 2 a month I think you are leading people in with an expectation that is far from probable for even 1% of the currently registered people, let alone all those that will follow with this opportunity.

Even everyone referring 1 a month could be a stretch but certainly a lot more probably for a many because its only 1585 people.

All the best, but just keep it real with people. The number that matters and gives a sense of reality is the number of people that one would have in their network to get X amount of income. That is number that people should look at to determine the probability versus the possibility, there is a difference, of what may occur on X amount being spent a month.
    According to Groupon their users refer 7 to 9 people per month and spend $81 per month and Groupon doesn't pay people anything (except a 10 "point" signing bonus IF the referral makes a purchase)
    The demographic is 68% women age 18 to 36 so as men we cannot understand this phenomenon very well (myself included) Run the viral calcs on those numbers and even an iphone turned sideways can't handle the numbers!

If you (a promoter) refer 100 people and they tell only 1 other person per month for 12 months and if everybody buys only $10 per month thats over $79k on month 12. these are very conservative numbers by any standards

Groupon 0 to 40 million users in 2 years

Living Social doing $1 million a DAY after only 12 months

Google Offers is not paying anything to promoters but The Customer Advantage will pay out 54% of company revenues in commissions

What company is going to want to give up 54% of revenues to "compete" with TCA?

Its game on and we own the court [​IMG]
  5. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

FastCashMan,

You make some valid points...for a "typical" over-priced juice of the month MLM Company.

But for The Customer Advantage, I'll just respectfully disagree at this early junction. TCA is a free service offering 50% Off (or more) on products and services in the LOCAL Community. I just cannot imagine people using the service and not telling 1-2 friends per month.

Word of Mouth is powerful for sure. As proven by Groupon and Living Social. That also holds true for Facebook/MySpace/YouTube. Millions and millions of users...making ZILCH! They just like the product/service!

I believe the same will be true for TCA. Millions and millions will join just for the service and will undoubtedly tell friends how they saved on a dinner and movie or an oil change or salon treatment etc.

I think we have a winner here but I can also see your point, sometimes hype is more powerful than the boring truth. But, hype might just be the truth with this one. We should know in the coming months.

Vr, Mike
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Apparently this type of service is going to keep growing, meaning there will be big competition coming up from big corps. Similar to the countless juice/vitamin network marketing companies.

At one time, long ago, an average person could expect to build a networking organization that could fill a basketball arena (tens of thousands) and look to earn a big 5 figure monthly income, today that is not realistic because of the competition. If you need huge numbers of networkers to succeed in any mlm then expecting such for the average participant is a joke. Expecting success with a smaller group is more likely, and certainly more probable, which is what I focus on, and I don't see this as being any different.

The business being free isn't a big deal there are plenty of free businesses, but I'm sure they will have upgrade benefits, as the company is going to need the consistent revenue from the networkers because of the way they are operating.

If someone is going to promote this on the guides that a 39K person network is realistic for an average person, then I'm sorry that is fantasy being sold, until proven otherwise. And I want be betting on the "otherwise" winning.

Now will some people end up with such a size network, sure, but is it probably for even 10% of those involved and that will get involved looking to achieve the income being asserted, in one year, if any year. That's a mathematical impossibility when dealing with humans. I can't see any reason to believe that a miracle is going to occur here making the impossible, possible, especially when other companies are going after the same customers, and this is locally driven so there are limitations.

Where did this statistic come from "According to Groupon their users refer 7 to 9 people per month and spend $81 per month" ?

Each person in groupon referring 7-9 people a month seems like inaccurate statement. First, unless these people are marketing the groupon as their business that is not happening, and to what extent it is it is not an indefinite as it is made to sound.

Again, Go TCA, but it's these type of income claims based on 39k people that has precisely caused people to get mislead about compensation plans and income expectations from participation in network marketing. Network marketing is great, but most, not even 5 to 10% in any company will establish a network that will fill a basket ball arena.

Most people in network marketing never crack 4 figures ($1,000) a month residually. Show people a plan to do that and then let the rest evolve. There will be $80K a month earners, but there will be more $800 (even $8,000) a month earners just based on more realistic numbers.

All the best!
  7. goodemoney

goodemoney New Member

PassiveMike
    Hey Mike,

How do you know merchant offers will start next month and first paychecks in March?

That's great if it's true. I've sent several emails and blog messages asking when the launch would be, but haven't heard anything back. In fact my blog post seems to have been blocked for some reason, though it was 100% positive.

Ovid Goode
    [email protected]
  8. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

goodemoney: PassiveMike
    Hey Mike,

How do you know merchant offers will start next month and first paychecks in March?
    Goodemoney, I belong to a team within The Customer Advantage and the Team Leader speaks with the CEO/Founder almost daily. He mentioned on a webinar (again last night) that offers will start in February. Just don't expect to get rich by March. We have a long way to go to reach every city in the US...especially the small and rural areas like where I live!
  9. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

BREAKING NEWS

WOW! Everybody keeps asking what's the catch? What's it cost? When will they start charging? How much is the upgrade? How long is this free trial going to last. While trying to answer those questions with "It's Free now and forever, there is no upgrade"...The Customer Advantage comes out with this BLOCKBUSTER:

Free Video Emailing
    Free Video Conferencing
    - Including Webinars, Powerpoint Presentations, PDF docs, Live Screen video and more

This is HUGE! Massive! R U kidding me?
  10. StayBalanced

StayBalanced New Member

I'm new to this form. I've worked from home for 6 years now and am loving it. I joined the Customers Advantage yesterday. It looks like it has potential.
    I never liked MLMs because they typically don't work for the average person. But a friend encouraged me to open an UnFranchise Business with Market America 3 years ago and it's paying off, so I thought I would branch out with Customer Advantage because it is unique.

Business structures that give one residual income seems to be the way to go now-a-days. It's nice to make money while your sleeping!
  11. StayBalanced

StayBalanced New Member

PassiveMike
    I joined The Customer Advantage as a means to advertise my consulting business. I am still a little lost with it and am unsure where it will take me. I set up a merchant account, but I am assuming that nothing will happen until it launches in March. I found it randomly off Google and got assigned to someone at random as well, so don't really feel connected to a group yet.
    I'm hoping this form will give me some insites.
  12. Elysium

Elysium New Member

The Customer Advantage seems to be getting a decent amount of attention on the net. It will be interesting to see how it all works out.

Discounts can be very useful these days. [​IMG]
  13. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

StayBalanced,

Welcome! From what I'm hearing, The Customer Advantage will launch (send out coupon offers) in February and members will receive (if earned) their first paycheck on 20 March.

Of course we still have a small base (14,000 members right now) so it will start with very few offers in our local communities. There may be more offers in the Northwest where the Company HQ is but they believe we will be well over 100,000 by the end of Feb and expect 10 Million by Dec!

Hang on, I think this will be a great ride!
  14. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Now over 15,000 members!

It will be very interesting to watch The Customer Advantage's growth numbers once the free video emailing/conferencing comes out....then another growth explosion (my opinion) once people get paid in March.

Come join us for 50% Off Coupons if nothing else. Everything is free!
  15. TCA_Fred

TCA_Fred New Member

March 1st launch (or before) is the official word from John The Customer Advantage founder. The WA state area will launch first but any other area can launch with aprx 5 local businesses willing to be early adopters. I was lucky that a friend of mine is a co founder and he was very persistent getting me to look at this because I really didn't get it. It took me at least 5 days of research before I saw the light so hang in there and keep an eye on this because once you see the hunger people have for this plan it will blow your mind. I could give a list (but I won't) of TOP company leaders from other major networking companies that are taking positions in TCA so if you're not a believer yet you soon will be [​IMG]
  16. Glynn Hobson

Glynn Hobson New Member

I joined The Customer Advantage, the idea of giving something away and maybe earning from it, sent me into a bit of a spin. Enough to make me a little skeptical (I think it's an age thing) so I had a look through the T&C's etc. and it appears about normal, good or bad I don't know, but fairly normal.

The only question I have is:

Given the original "value" of the coupon is say $100 and the purchase price is $50. (minimum 50% Off), Less the total cost of the coupon. I can only think the local businessman must work on very small to zero margins.

How easy/difficult is it to get local businesses to "sign up"?

Judging by the numbers I have seen TCA appear to be doing very well.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Regards

Glynn
  17. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Glynn,

Good question. Here is my answer based on my understanding, especially after listening to the Groupon CBS Sunday Morning documentary several times.

Merchants (local businesses) spend mega-bucks on advertisement (tv, radio, newspapers, yellow pages, value pak coupons etc) and only get a fraction of their money's worth in regards to paying customers in their doors. With Groupon and TCA, they know their actual cost up front....no guess work. They know to the penny their ROI and even get paid for their coupon before they get the customer since the customer pays TCA before they walk in the local business.

What merchants really want is a REPEAT customer, so to get them in the door with a coupon through very effective advertisement in the local community is #1 priority. Most businesses will say they will take a huge loss in advertisement for a customer's first visit to keep them as a REPEAT customer.

So after all the bills are paid, the merchant may be out 75% of the normal service/product price provided....but they have that customer in the store. Now it's up to keep them for life!

With groupon over 50 million members and heaven only knows how many merchants are on the 18 month waiting list, I think it's safe to say my assessment is fairly accurate.

This is a WIN-WIN situation for the Customer and the Merchant. So if you want 50% Off deals...come join us. If you are a merchant and want the best advertisement...come join us. If you want to make money in a legitimate Home Business...come join us!
  18. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Just under 18,000 members now. I think confidence is building. Momentum is moving. I believe this may be the easiest way to earn a full time income in the years ahead. Do not let this FREE Business slide by you.

Here is communication from corporate, just a few hours ago.
    Mike
    ---------------------------------------
    Hi Mike,

Well, it's an exciting time here at The Customer Advantage headquarters! We trust all of you are feeling the excitement too.

You may have joined for the great offers that are on the way, or the ability to change yours and many others lives financially, and that's great! We're so excited about that too. It's one part of what makes the TCA vision so incredible!

You may also be involved because of the positive change that TCA's vision will bring to the world. Businesses, individuals and non-profits working in concert together to increase local jobs and build strong communities! Are you ready?

There's actually SO much more that we have not communicated yet. We feel strongly that every one of you are in for the most rewarding ride of your life. With strong intent and rock solid belief in what we are all creating, step by step TCA IS becoming all it's meant to be!

Isn't it great to be early to the party! You will be able to watch first hand and participate as we go to 10 million, 20 million, 30 million members and then far beyond. The calls and connections coming in on a daily basis, as well as the early growth we are seeing definitely and absolutely supports those numbers. Right now we are growing around 1,000 new members a day. Now more than ever is the time to get the word out and be building because these millions will come after you. Those that build a strong foundation now will reap the biggest rewards.

Here's a back office tip for those who'd like to change their e-mail address - Log in to your virtual back office, click my account, then my profile, and then 'contact information'. Change your e-mail to what you desire and click 'Save'. You will then receive an e-mail with a confirmation link to complete the change.

Other questions we are getting are -

??? How will I get paid when the time comes?
    ??? Is there a minimum $ amount earned before a payout is released?
    ??? Won't you need my tax and other information to make a payment to me?
    ??? How will the daily deals be purchased? Pay Pal, Regular Merchant Account or ?
    ??? When will the deals be launching?

The answers to these questions follow, with many more answers to other questions in our next e-mail.

ACH direct deposit system for members compensation is our leading solution currently. The minimum $ amount before a payout is released is $25. Once you have a payout pending, you will then be required and directed to the proper place in your virtual office to supply the necessary payment information.

Deals will be purchased through a regular merchant account, of which we have one of the most robust in the world to serve us. All major credit cards will be accepted. We have a date in mind when the deals will begin, however it is not possible at this time to release it as many changes are being made currently at the programming level to accommodate a MUCH larger launch than we initially anticipated. Sooner and smaller, or later and larger. Either way, deals will soon flow, payouts will soon flow, and lives and communities will begin to be changed because of all of you spreading our company and mission.

How does it feel to know that you are part of building a real company here, one that is being built to pay businesses, individuals and non-profits for many years into the future? One that will change the business landscape in America and the world for the better. You can make TCA your vehicle for changing lives, and restoring hope.

Together we'll make 2011 your best year ever!
    -The Customer Advantage
  19. I'm finding it fairly easy to sign up people for this program, but all but a few don't seem to be signing up anyone, even though I email everyone with instructions on how to get started.

Any ideas?
  20. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Barb,
    Do not worry about it. Those who do not want to share (today) will still be buying 50% Off coupons that you will be earning from. And when they save 50%, they will share with there friends and family...no doubt!

Keep doing what you are doing and your group will explode when we launch and again when we pay!

P.S. Did u see the Super Bowl commercials......BOTH Groupon and Living Social advertised DURING the Suberbowl! This is a massive and fast growing industry! We are in the right place at the right time!

And I live 56 miles North of Green Bay....ha! Great day for me!