The Customer Advantage

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by PassiveMike, Jan 9, 2011.

1. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Super Bowl XLV Commercials

Everybody is talking about the commercials as they do every year.
    Some really cool ones to make you laugh and others made you
    think...what was that?

But did you quietly notice TWO commercials by the mega-giants of
    the coupon world? Groupon and Living Social BOTH had a Super Bowl commercial...I believe they were running about $3 million for a
    30 second spot.

That solidifies this industry for certain! The world loves and
    uses coupons. So come join us and sign up for f.r.e.e. to get
    your 50% Off coupons for merchants in your local area!

Do you spend money on haircuts, restaurants, movies, oil
    changes, electronics, vitamins or clothes right? You can chose
    to pay full price or get some of those same services and products
    for at least 50% less!

And if you share this crazy business with friends, well you
    simply could be making a second inc0me without even trying.

The Customer Advantage, now over 20,000 members!
  2. klahrace

klahrace New Member

I joined The Customer Advantage about 3 weeks ago. I am STILL so excited that I cannot sleep! It has grown from 9,253(my member number) to 21,384 members(as I type this)!

I believe it is currently growing faster than any company in history!

I think the MOST attractive thing about The Customer Advantage is that if you work really hard at it for the next 6 months to one year or so, you may never have to lift a finger again for the rest of your life!

One of the company taglines is 'It's Free And Everybody Wins!', because, quite simply, it IS free, and EVERYBODY who joins benefits, even if you ONLY join to receive local discounted offers.

So do yourself a big favor and join. It is completely free, and you're STILL getting in on basically the ground floor, because it hasn't officially launched yet. No offers have been sent in any markets. Getting in now will give you a HUGE headstart over others in your area that join after you.

But it will start soon, and I CANNOT WAIT, because I am already a member and I'm signing up new members every day!

I feel this is TRULY a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Don't let it pass you by!
  3. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

The Customer Advantage Founder, John Milanoski recently rolled out a marketing co-op (optional of course). For a one-time fee of $75, he will guarantee you 15 Front Line sign-ups.

I think that is reasonable, especially for those that wish not to recruit. Check it out to see if it's for you!

Now over 23,100 members! Look out Groupon....Move over Living Social!
  4. klahrace

klahrace New Member

Of COURSE I joined the marketing co-op. It's a no-brainer!
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

PassiveMike: The Customer Advantage Founder, John Milanoski recently rolled out a marketing co-op (optional of course). For a one-time fee of $75, he will guarantee you 15 Front Line sign-ups.
    This has a free sign up with the hope of making the income with customers down the road. It can't be that much of a challenge, unless people just are not marketing at all.

However, it's good to see such support.
  6. carl

carl New Member

Do you think many people here are doing the marketing co-op? How hard is it to get 15 sign-ups?

I'm just asking because I am planning on trying to market this using free methods like classifieds.

How many front line sign-ups do you think it will take to get this thing rolling?
  7. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

I certainly hope this business stays around and that all of you achieve financial freedom with it.

To your success!
  8. As I said before in this thread, I find it quite easy to sign up people to The Customer Advantage, but only a few of my sign ups have signed anyone up even with my encouragement.

Maybe, if they are not marketers the back office is a bit complicated for them (that's just my thought).
  9. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

Barb-

It is true that when people are not marketers they may find back offices difficult to grasp. I tend to guide them into being able to use all of the tools offered in the back office.

Are you helping them to understand the back office, and everything required to build their business?

Some people just do not have a lot of motivation to progress in their business. I like the old saying "you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink", and I beleive some people are not going to work their business like others.
  10. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Carl, I believe they will fill up the co-op real quick. Most people just do not have time to learn any marketing skills and many more do not "want" to learn. It is amazing how many people do not even know about forums or online classified ads. So they send an email to their 5 best friends and hope to get rich...that's not happening!

But I believe if you have a website or blog that explains The Customer Advantage, free advertising will work great! I don't think the Company replicated website will convert many visitors though.

I was asked to fill out a survey about the Company website, so I know they are working on a new website for better conversion.

And today we are OVER 24,000 members so we are clicking right around 1,000 new members per day. So something is working!

Good Luck to All....this will be a great summer for those building right now!
  11. carl

carl New Member

I agree that not very many non-marketers will actually market this.

I do think that it is important for people to know the essential tools to market their business. I could even use some help with that, instead of trying how to figure it out myself.

The best of luck to everyone with this.

I'm really exited to see where this thing takes us all.
  12. elle1

elle1 New Member

RobWynkoop
    Rob, this might have already been answered but I wanted to just respond because your concern does seem valid. But since there is roll up potential that could make up for only paying 5 levels. Hope that helps!
  13. elle1

elle1 New Member

Barb Thornback

Barb, same here. I have a team of over 40 but of those, only one has done any real referring. Of the 17 or so on my 2nd level, 16 are hers! And of those, only one has a referral.

I might be super optimistic, but I feel confident that once the deals start to happen there will be growth. People will join for the deals and tell friends about the deals. This might just become viral more for the savings that the earning potential.
  14. elle1

elle1 New Member

So, have any of you had any issues with new members not receiving their confirmation emails? I have had one person but then she has had several. These are people who do not use gmail or yahoo. There seems to be a huge issue with this. It is actually going to be a problem if people don't get their deal emails.

I, myself, stopped receiving emails from the company for a long time til I changed to my gmail account. I'd love to hear back from support on this or at least see it in the known issues but I am not sure they are even aware.

That person was my best referrer and just told me she is putting this on hold til they get it figured out.
  15. elle1

elle1 New Member

carl
    Carl, I did the co-op. I think it is a bargain. As to how many sign ups it will take, I have one person working it out of about 25 (though she is putting it on hold for now due to technical issues). The rest are either waiting for coupons or have already cancelled. So, by my experience I will expect one of every 25 to recruit. Hopefully it will be better than that once the deals start to happen and/or the site is revamped.

I'm still working all of my free methods, too.

Good luck to everyone!! I am still very positive this is going to be GREAT![​IMG]
  16. Regine

Regine New Member

Does anyone know how many friends you would need to sign up in order to get rewards back? Can anyone supply some numbers and examples?

Kind regards,
  17. klahrace

klahrace New Member

I am still very optimistic, but the fact that they have yet to make any changes to the site concerns me. And yes once the offers start it will be a piece of cake to sign people up, but the site still needs tweaking.
  18. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

Regine,
    I really do not understand your question about rewards.

There is no need to recruit what-so-ever! Sign up for free and receive 50% Off (or more) coupons.

If you do share (recruit) you will get paid every your referrals buy a coupon.

If you want specific numbers regarding earning potential (not rewards?) then check out the calculator here:
    * Viral Calculator "dot" com
    - I just checked and this site does not seem to be working at this very moment. It is NOT associated with The Customer Advantage. Maybe when you read this, it works.
  19. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

klahrace,

Don't be concerned about the company website...it serves its purpose. It is not a Capture Page or a Sales Page. It simply is information and a place to sign up.

I highly recommend everyone start a blog...it too is free! That will pre-sell a prospect before they get to the corporate website. Use blogger...the search engines love them!

I think this may be the greatest opportunity of our lifetime. Free and massive potential! Massive! There is nothing to loose. Even if it does crash...so what. But Groupon and Living Social made enough money to air Superbowl Commercials...so I doubt TCA will crash. America simply LOVES coupons!

Good Luck to all!
  20. carl

carl New Member

I signed up 2 people this week (my first week) with very little effort.
    Like Mike said, I plan to start a blog and do other things as well.

You simple just can't go wrong with thing!

To everyone's success!

-------------------------------