The Customer Advantage

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by PassiveMike, Jan 9, 2011.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

One bit of information would be useful IF TCA could provide it.

TCA, in order to 'work', would have to be useful and practical on a local level.

Soooo,
    Is there a list of businesses involved with TCA per locality?

Specifically (in my case), what businesses in Philadelphia, PA are giving out TCA coupons?

In order for folx to get PAID, there has to be a source of MONEY.
    Can TCA explain how they plan to pay their 60,000++ membership?

People were supposed to be getting PAID in MARCH 2011.
    Well, there are THREE days left in March at this point.

Anyone have a paycheck to show?
  2. circleb

circleb New Member

jrbench, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for rural areas. If they ever do send out anything at all, it will be to the big cities where they have more potential for businesses and for coupon customers. Even small cities and towns will be a long way down the road, if they ever get around to them.

As far as what businesses are participating in any area, good luck getting that information. There doesn't seem to be any contact email on their site, at least that I can find. But maybe I missed it. If there is no way to contact them, that is not a good sign. Anyone else find any contact information?

Haha, I just noticed something. Some posts back I referred to all this as seeming to be a lot of "pie in the sky" - now I see that their website is copyright Big Pie Marketing!
  3. PassiveMike

PassiveMike New Member

The Customer Advantage - Getting Close to Launching

Here are some bullet-point updates I have noted on recent webinars with the TCA Founder
    and two of TCA's biggest leaders:

70,000+ Members Strong!

* Over 1,000 Businesses involved and Ready to Go

* TCA is poised to register another 250,000 Businesses in 60 Days

* Founder says "Never more certain of anything in my life"

* Founder sold 2.5 million copies of his audio in 1992 about sales and tools of the
    future. His vision is bigger than he can tell us right now because copy catters have not
    so good intentions.

* Founder is not hiding...face and name is everywhere...this is your longterm home!

* He operates from his heart...not his wallet. Wants to change lives, small
    businesses, America and even the world! We are going worldwide soon!

* $1 spent in local community is 3 times as strong as spending $1 at a Big Box store

* He wants to create/drive new technologies to support his servers....With 10 million
    members expected soon, they may even name the new technology...The TCA Server! haheha

* Senior Management and Leaders are being brought in now - You will know their NAME!

* As we get bigger with better market saturation, commission structures will
    increase...OMG!

* TCA to have regional meetings - Founder wants to meet his members

* Another quote...Make TCA your Home, we will be here for a very long time!

* Major Major server upgrade/crossover in progress...10X bigger than the last and can
    grow exponentially - 100 gigabit is what I heard...(no idea how big that is)

* The coop may have started - several people have reported that they have received
    their 15 personals

* More coops coming...may be a monthly opportunity

* Many LARGE Banks are pursuing TCA for business with our massive customer base

* Smart Phone/Android apps are coming too

And some news on the Video Email and Video Conferencing:

* Video Package fell thru....TCA had a signed contract, even a 2nd contract signed
    with a major company...but the provider backed out! Several companies are trying to
    serenade TCA now...still coming but very delayed. TCA is very very wanted! Major Companies
    want to do business with us because they know we will be wielding the power of millions
    and millions of fans/customers.

First Coupons are set to go......we are VERY CLOSE....keep an eye on your inbox!
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Pie in the Sky means "A promise of heaven, while continuing to suffer in this life."

It comes from the song The Preacher and the Slave by Joe Hill in 1911.
    (Sung to the tune of "In the Sweet Bye and Bye")

"You will eat, bye and bye,
    In that glorious land above the sky;
    Work and pray, live on hay,
    You'll get pie in the sky when you die."
  5. circleb

circleb New Member

It's always interesting to find out the origins of commonly used phrases! Your example is where "pie in the sky" first showed up; following if further, according to The Phrase Finder, "The phrase wasn't taken up until the Second World War, when it began to be used figuratively to refer to any prospect of future happiness which was unlikely ever to be realized." I was using "pie in the sky" in this sense.

PassiveMike, I appreciate your enthusiasm for TCA, and I hope it lives up to your expectations. But what you have posted here is more promises, more delays, no details, and more rah-rah without anything to back it up. And it inspires even more questions, which I will spare you.

Still waiting for something concrete...
  6. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

TJamMoneyMan: People were supposed to be getting PAID in MARCH 2011.
    Well, there are THREE days left in March at this point.
    Anybody got paid in March 2011? It is April 2011 now.

Bye
  7. ecoupons

ecoupons New Member

Nope. there seems to be a lot of negativity surrounding TCA. If you do the research, you'll find that TCA's top recruiting team has gone inactive in TCA because of TCA's lack of customer service
  8. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

PassiveMike: In order to get paid on all 5 levels you must "personally enroll 15 Promotion Directors and you have 10 front line Promotion Directors each with 10,000 of purchase volume in their group you qualify for pay on level 5 with rollup".

Don't think that will be difficult at all. This Company is Free and millions will join just to SAVE 50% or more on things they will buy anyway.

Is this correct?

Are you saying that, with a membership of 100,000 for example, it would take ONE BILLION DOLLARS (!!!) of "purchase volume" for each of them to get paid on 5 levels?

Because if MILLIONS will join, that will require more than TEN BILLION DOLLARS to pay them!
    (They BETTER be joining JUST to get the 50% discounts then!)

You may think I am just being a 'naysayser' here, but this is a reasonable question imho, based on the information provided.
  9. ecoupons

ecoupons New Member

TJamMoneyMan

You have a good point. Do some outside research on the company and you'll realize that it seems that TCA has bitten off more than it can chew. However, if they do succeed, then the potential for income and savings from such a company will be massive and will become more viral than Groupon. Unfortunately, I highly doubt that.
  10. circleb

circleb New Member

In light of all the questions and concerns I have about The Customer Advantage, I have decided to start up with Moolala instead. They are already a going business, with a long list available of what cities they are offering coupons in. In addition to local businesses, they offer coupons from online businesses.

I figure I will build a network there, and if The Customer Advantage gets going I can do both, inviting my Moolala people to add TCA as well.

I know Moolala pays 2% as compared with TCA's 5%, but at this point 5% of nothing is nothing...
  11. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

And to think I was chastised by a TCA lover and called a Parade-rainer, or something to that effect, the other day, for speaking on the facts that there isn't any money here with TCA unless you count the money that people paid for that guarantee of 15 free registrations in their downline.

To many people want their home business to be their new job. Meaning they don't want to put in work they want to show up on easy street clock in and then clock out and get a pay check.

Free registration downlines are easy and make it appear that one has achieved something that they have not. Even if one assumes that the owner meant well, the further out this goes without people making money on the "new groupon" the more dried up the raisin becomes to the point of no more life.

Personally I think for the good of networking home business, everyone in this thing should stop referring anyone until there is something to validate the dream as even remotely possible.

But don't give up on your home income aspirations, it can be done, and is being done, but it may take trial and error, as with most things in life to come out on top.
  12. circleb

circleb New Member

One of the complaints about how The Customer Advantage is operating is the poor customer support - lack of information, lack of answers to questions asked, lack of contact with those running the program. People have already abandoned TCA because of this issue.

Yesterday I had a question and a suggestion for Moolala (a similar type of program which is already in full operation), which I joined recently. I sent both requests, and in both cases I had a response from them - not a canned response, but an actual person answering - in less than 10 minutes.

What a contrast! This is what can make the difference between a company being successful or failing.

I really recommend people join Moolala rather than waiting for TCA to get its act together.
  13. Lynn_EZ_MLM

Lynn_EZ_MLM New Member

I've been a member of The Customer Advantage since Feb 8th and found the communication to be great and the opportunity to be incredible. The founder, John, heads up a conference call each Thursday to keep us all posted on progress. I also communicate regularly with people who are in contact with John on a daily basis.

The pay plan is the best I've ever seen, and the company and sign-ups are exploding in growth. People who are concerned don't understand the difficulties involved in implementing complex software programs like the massive email distribution program and pay program. The company's goal was to launch their first coupon email at the end of March - to be somewhat late on this is no surprise to me. And one week late is nothing when it comes to project like this!

I come from the high tech software world and it is a huge miracle to ever see complex software implemented on time, and this stuff is really complex. The founder, John, is a fanatic about getting it right, as he should be, which gives me ever more confidence in him every day.
    There are so many advantages to local business, non-profits and individuals that want to build an ongoing revenue stream it is stunning.

The Program enables people to receive a 5% payout through 5 levels on coupons offering a 50% or better discount on Merchant product and services. Based on projections like Groupons, if you sign up 2 people per month and they sign up 2 people per month - on your 5 levels by the 12th month you'd be making $88,000 per month - that leaves a lot of room for people to do nothing.I've been signing up individuals, business owners and non-profts - all who stand to make amazing money ongoing, once this launches. I'm already close to reaching my goal to have 10 directors who have enough people in their groups to each expect $10,000 worth of sales in their groups once this deal launches - it's been really easy. How often can you say that in 2 months?

This opportunity is highly unique and genius - on the scale of a Facebook and Google in genius and growth -

You can watch the videos on my landing page. I provide individual coaching to members that join my team and it's been highly effective. One guy signed up 46 people in 2 weeks, and my latest recruit may do even better!

Now is the time to join because once the daily emails launch the growth which is already at a screaming pace will be off the charts!
  14. ecoupons

ecoupons New Member

I'm sorry, but the growth has slowed substantially. It is far from being "at a screaming pace" as their compensation plan, although ambitious, is flawed.

The Team Builders, One of the largest recruiting teams for TCA has gone idle because of the lack of progress of the company and the lack of communication.

On that note, Moolala and Deal Connex are both similarly styled companies that have proven quite successful thus far, offering daily coupons to products and services. Where is TCA?

Please don't respond with the stereotypical network marketer response. I'm always open to a mature debate as long as we are sticking to facts.
  15. circleb

circleb New Member

I have a few quibbles with your post, Lynn - well, quite a few but I'll only mention a couple here.

First, according to posts earlier in this thread, coupons were supposed to start being sent out in February, not the end of March. After a while, the stated launch date was changed to early March. Then they changed that to the end of March, then early in April. I'm sure it is all quite complicated to put this program into operation, but if TCA didn't know ahead of time what they were getting into, and have been playing catch-up ever since they announced a launch to begin February, that is not re-assuring.

Second, I always question the figures that are thrown out. When you project earning $88,000 per month, I have to wonder what that is based on. You have no way of knowing how many people will actually use the coupons. It doesn't matter how many people you have signed up, commission depends on people actually using the coupons. If all the people who have signed up so far are signing up just to make money and never use coupons, there won't be much commission being earned. And with the conditions hedged around level 5, most people won't be receiving commission at that level anyway.

I appreciate enthusiasm and positive thinking as much as the next person, but I also try to be realistic. So far all we have seen from TCA is a lot of excited hype. And a lot of hype tends to make me a bit skeptical.

I truly hope that TCA works out the way people are expecting, but I won't hold my breath. In the meantime, I have switched my efforts to Moolala, which is already in operation.
  16. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how this falls into the "best plan" but one thing is for sure the candle light is running low on wax.

As to Deal Connex. This is owned by Paul Birdsall I believe, and one may want to act with caution. Not to say this is not a good deal but he's messed a lot of people up with his last deal, Stream Line Funnel Scam, I mean system.

Is Streamline Funnel System a scam or working?
  17. ecoupons

ecoupons New Member

I don't really know too much about Deal Connex except that it utilizes a similar "affiliate program" as Moolala and TCA. I just wanted to use them as an example. Thanks for the information through, FreeCashMan
  18. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

This coupon thing/business may be quited affected by ... .

In Singapore, MacDonald launched a new addition to its menu. A few days before it introduced 'Teppanyaki Chicken McGrill' here, it launched a Buy 1 Get 1 Free for all food items, while stocks last. Since when did MacDonald run out of stock? It launched the promotion in Facebook and via mobile phone apps. Many were excited for 2 days.

Then, it launched the Teppanyaki Chicken McGrill, a new item at Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Many people, even the 'conservatives', just grabbed and tried the new stuff. Will your coupon thing/business affected by Facebook and mobile technology?
  19. CharlieMack

CharlieMack New Member

Lynn_EZ_MLM: The Program enables people to receive a 5% payout through 5 levels on coupons offering a 50% or better discount on Merchant product and services. Based on projections like Groupons, if you sign up 2 people per month and they sign up 2 people per month - on your 5 levels by the 12th month you'd be making $88,000 per month - that leaves a lot of room for people to do nothing.I've been signing up individuals, business owners and non-profts - all who stand to make amazing money ongoing, once this launches. I'm already close to reaching my goal to have 10 directors who have enough people in their groups to each expect $10,000 worth of sales in their groups once this deal launches - it's been really easy. How often can you say that in 2 months?

According to your calculations, it would take every single one that lives in this country, 311 million spending $50 a month, and at that rate, only 8,000 members of TCA would be able to collect the 88,000 you're touting. There are already almost 100,000 in pre-launch and I'll bet everyone of them is expecting the the big bucks or they wouldn't sign up now, would they??

Have you wondered why it's been "so easy"?

Perhaps you don't mind partaking in a ponzi and involving innocent non-profits!!
  20. ecoupons

ecoupons New Member

Yeoch

No one can really know until it happens. Yelp is offering it's own coupons as well! Thing is, TCA hasn't even launched so it isn't a competitor. It's a spectator...and a spectator it will stay.