The Customer Advantage

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by PassiveMike, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

You are not looking at the BIG picture. Remember that you get a commission along with that 5% savings by having others do the same with their 5% coupons that you offered these coupons too.

Here is how a big picture looks. We know that Actors and sport athletes make a lot of money. Why is that? It is because we all watch movies and sports. Stop watching movies and sports to see what happens.

In other words, when we the people come together to buy the same thing, this adds up even if for yourself is does not seem much. This kind of goes with what I am trying to point out here with the TCA & Moolala setup.

Then again, this goes for any online business. Bring the price down for the product for more people to buy; this in return has us making a commission off of one another for buying a product we like and can AFFORD!

The End, (Maybe my vision here is just a fairy tale)
    payment proof likes this.
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Speedy2011: Maybe my vision here is just a fairy tale
    Excellent point!
  3. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

TJamMoneyMan, I thought you would like what I said at the end and leave comment about it. [​IMG]

Anyone else here that would like to second TJamMoneyMan on what I said?
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Nah, I like fairy tales as long as they are free.
    Dream on, but if you are charging for a dream that's another story.
  5. TJamMoneyMan

Speedy2011: TJamMoneyMan, I thought you would like what I said at the end and leave comment about it.

You're living a dream.

John M. is perpetuating a scam.

You guys ought to do well together!
  6. phillippoole

phillippoole New Member

Be the advantage to your customer by offering the best products, with good service at a reasonable price. Be accountable for your offer, professional in your advice, diligent with your delivery. Do this and people will find the confidence to follow you. Study your market and you will be the expert people can count on, and will reference.

"If you can,find that peace within yourself, that peace and quiet and confidence that you can pass on to others, so that they know that you are honest and you are fair and will help them, no matter what, when the chips are down."
    Maj. Richard Winters
  7. CharlieMack

CharlieMack New Member

Speedy2011: You are not looking at the BIG picture. Remember that you get a commission along with that 5% savings by having others do the same with their 5% coupons that you offered these coupons too.
    "Buy from yourself and teach others to do the same. Skip the middle man." Geesh, why not just do Amway. BECAUSE IT'S DOESN'T WORK!

Or here's and even better idea.

Find some company that has a website and get that owner in on it - Because he'll make money too.

Offer a coupon for $20 bucks from that store for something stupid that no one will redeem like a free shoeshine. Convince 15 people a month to buy it but don't have to use it and promise them a matrix that will pay them $5000 a month - AS LONG AS THEY GET IN EARLY DURING PRELAUNCH. Why? Because they will be at the top of the ponzi pyramid.

Aww heck, skip the shoeshine and just ask for a donation of $20 bucks and you can divvy it out according to how high they are in the pyramid and save yourself the work.
  8. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

CharlieMack, we already know that you hate every MLM business out there no matter what they are offering.

So you will pick through our posts and say something negative about it. Where is the rest of my post that went with what you pointed out in my post?

I said people will buy things they ALREADY buy with these coupons to save them 5%. Where did the shoeshine come in? In other words, we would not be buying junk to make this work in TCA or Moolala. We would be saving on what we already buy with TCA or Moolala coupon setup. Hello??

Mean time, anyone have any positive ideas for TCA? A couple of people here do not agree with my 5% coupon idea to help make TCA or Moolala setup work. That is ok, it is just an idea.

I am sure the owners of TCA or Moolala will not offer that low of a % off. So this will make it harder for us to get businesses in. With less businesses in, will then lead to maybe offering coupons for products we do not have much use for like Charliemack is saying.

It is real easy to talk negative about things. Why not look at why things will not work and try to think of away to help fix it. This is why I said 5% coupons to help us get businesses in that we ALREADY buy products from, that in return will help fix CharlieMack's problem of offering products we have no use for.

I am not here to fight with anyone. I just wish people could be more open minded to think of ways to help things work. If you know it will not work, then just say it will not work and leave it alone.

Now if TCA never starts up, then you can come here to tell us that you told us so. It is that simple.
  9. TJamMoneyMan

Speedy2011: I just wish people could be more open minded
    Being open minded is good.

Just don't be so "open minded" that your brain falls out...
  10. TJamMoneyMan

Speedy2011: I said people will buy things they ALREADY buy with these coupons to save them 5%.
    WHO the heck is gonna waste time with 5% coupons??

What are you going to do for business profit selling 5% off coupons?

TCA loves to hold up GROUPONS as an example of "the success of this business model"
    NEWS FLASH (CNN Money): "But Groupon is not yet actually earning money. It lost $413 million in 2010 and lost almost $114 million in the first quarter of 2011."

Speedy2011: Now if TCA never starts up, then you can come here to tell us that you told us so. It is that simple.

Yeah, believe in TCA, until "never" happens.

I have a better way:
    Bend your arms at the elbows, place your hands, bent in under your arm pits, then try flapping your arm-"wings" and if you never fly...

Well, you will fly that way, long before TCA ever "starts up" anyway...
  11. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

I see where this is going with people like TJamMoneyMan and CharlieMack.

I will just see what TCA updates us with and then share it on here.

Later,
  12. utkarsh9211

utkarsh9211 New Member

big picture is money saving entertainer.........
  13. TJamMoneyMan

Speedy2011: I see where this is going with people like TJamMoneyMan and CharlieMack.
    I will just see what TCA updates us with and then share it on here.

Fine, wait for a visit from the TCA Update Fairy.

And dream on about making a killing offering 5% discount coupons if you like.

Believe it or not, I too am a TCA member, having fallen for the hype - enough to see what this "free membership" is all about.

If TCA were a raging success, I'd be happy.

It's not, and it's not going to be.
    Any reasonable person can see that.

I don't have to wait until a ship is at the very bottom of the ocean to realize it's going down!
  14. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

What ever TJamMoneyman.

Here is my update about TCA on why they are taking their time on getting this going.

We have to look at this as US TCA members to make this work. I say this; due to TCA is setup for US to go out to our LOCAL businesses and ask them if they would like to join in TCA with us by offering 50% off coupons for their products/service.

TCA itself will not have the support to ask every business in the USA to join TCA. With this said, I feel TCA is making sure there will be some businesses that join TCA in different areas in USA before it takes off.

Also TCA told us that they are testing their system right now with some businesses that are already in to make sure the system is running smooth before they do a full launch.

Some TCA members have already took the steps of going out to their local businesses to ask them to join TCA. Now it just comes down to TCA saying that the system is running smooth for these TCA members can have their local business join in for US TCA members can get some deals.

Stay tuned,
  15. Speedy2011

Speedy2011 Member

I am here to say that I am not going to market TCA; due to I am burned out of network marketing.

I am personally working on putting together a toy game in hopes a toy company will buy my idea. This way, I feel I have much more control to make a nice income to have me retire when I turn 50 in 7 years.

Wish me success with my toy game idea.

Take care,
    Tony
  16. robbadobba82

robbadobba82 New Member

PassiveMike

I must say, after reading this whole site post. I have signed up. I'm excited to see what opportunities I can create with this!
  17. TwiceBlessed

TwiceBlessed New Member

Tony - I don't understand why you gave up on TCA... We just hit 150,000 member mark just a few days ago and our alexa rating is now up 20% for the past week, since the deals have started running several markets!

You are quitting to soon... Sad to see you go, but good luck with your toy biz!

I have made over 850 referral members in just short of few months time despite of having FT job and twin toddlers. So, I'll say if I can do it, anybody can!

I still think it's the best work from home business model and invite everybody to give it a try.. What do you have to loose, it's FREEEEEEEE.... Free is a pretty good price to me, to try it out what might just become the biggest investment of my life! LOL
  18. TJamMoneyMan

Speedy2011
    I suggest you look into current state of LEAD POISONING prevention testing now required on children's products.
    I understand it's simply putting small biz owners OUT of business due to the costs involved...

good luck 2u!
  19. robbadobba82

robbadobba82 New Member

I'm a member of TCA and haven't recruited any members or businesses yet but I am formulating a marketing plan. Right now I'm mainly focused on getting my squidoo and hubpages up.
  20. TJamMoneyMan

TwiceBlessed: I have made over 850 referral members in just short of few months time despite of having FT job and twin toddlers. So, I'll say if I can do it, anybody can!
    Has that earned you even one penny?