The fish aren't biting

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Sep 13, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

ok I've been with PL for nearly a month now.
    I've got a clickbank account
    I've got an adsense account
    I've got a blog with blogger
    I've submitted my url's with search engines
    I've sign up with forums and have included my homepage
    and I've even put an ad in my local newspaper (online)
    I've done all the above and my clickbank acct is $00.00 and my adsense acct is $00.00
    What I'm I doing wrong?
    I'm really don't expect big profits right the gate but I do expect something for my efforts.

2. surferket

surferket New Member

How's the traffic? Little traffic = little income.
    How's the new contents?
    How's the niche?

Frankly I don't have much confidence in those generic affiliate sites. Some of the examples from the guys here included a very good Wordpress site on Profit Lance which beats hands down those generic sites you are trying to promote.

That site is based on 1st hand experience with PL on a personal level. That means original content. Search engines, as well as readers, love new and original contents.

Also, I prefer blogs as 1) free, 2) good search engine rankings, 3) informal. I have 6 active blogs on very niched subjects for the past 2 months and I'm seeing anywhere from 10 cents to 60 cents a day earnings from Adsense. It used to be zero when I first had them. I'm fine with that as I'm looking at the situation 6 months down the road when I have lots of contents filling those sites. I spent about 2 hours a day working on those blogs. Their traffic comes from search engines.

You do need fresh and original contents so that means you need to put in brain work. Ask yourself what are you giving to the visitors to your site.

3. birdgirl

birdgirl New Member

Hi.

I've had Profit Lance for a while taken some time to read the content. I've made a blog and also a site. I haven't really done anything to start promoting it yet - time! I am using adsense and affiliate products to monetize. Okay so I can't boast yet. But I have sold two product through clickbank and I am making a bit of money everyday (nearly) through adsense anywhere from 20 cents to $2 or so.

Its not a lot, but I think considering the little I've done so far on one little site, it says to me there really is cash to be made. I haven't submitted it to directories (going to take the adsense out first until listed) only a few article directories which lead to my blog which lead to my site.

It is time consuming, and I wish I could afford to outsource, but I do think with commitment and time it can really pay off.

Best

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Try advertising on Craigslist

5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

birdgirl you are right. Commitment and time will really pay off. Thats good that you are starting to see some income!

6. Evdayenterprise

Evdayenterprise New Member

Its definitely frustrating paying for this website and then having it take awhile to make sales! but i am trying to be patient!

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

It takes time. Finish your PL course first. Study some other things. Then consider trying to make money.

NS

8. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I agree with pcwork.....craigslist, it's a goldmine! I use it and it's free.