The future of Online Business

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JamieHoward, Dec 10, 2010.

1. JamieHoward New Member

Hi Everyone [IMG]
    I am new to the online Business world and also to this site,

for just over a year now i have been looking for a online job or making money from home. I have came across the best i could find but now that i am in i am just wondering the future for online business?
    My Business system has been running for 10 years and the people who where there 10 years ago are really rich and rolling in it now. are the businesses going to contiune to grow or will they are disolve over the next few years.

Any advise on should i keep going or ???
  2. weebitty Member

Usually business that have been in business for awhile are going to make it. They have with stood the test of time so to speak. Look at Amway and Avon, Mary Kay, They are still there. And people are still joining them. If you think it is something you would enjoy doing then go for it. Don't know what your back ground is but it sounds as though you are familiar with it already. Wish you luck with it if you decide to go for it. Does it give you residual monthly income? How much money do you have to invest on a monthly basis. Time committment etc. All those questions need to be asked of yourself on any business venture you are thinking about. The comp plans are changing on some companys. Compare them and see if it stacks up. Hope this helps you some. But online business are becoming more popular as the economy and jobs are tanking. People are looking for different ways to make money. They are finding that multiple streams of income is better than just one. However you need to get one going really well then look to expand to a second one and then get that one going. I have learned from experience they can change a comp plan and you can lose big time.
  3. JamieHoward New Member

so you would say that the Future for online/home business are growing and continue to grow.

If so then thanks thats what i wanted to know[IMG]
  4. A8ch Gold Member

No one can predict with any certainty whether or not a particular online business will survive into the future. That outcome will depend on several factors.

However, I believe that the online business sector as a whole will continue to grow by leaps and bounds. The technology that makes it possible to conduct business on the Internet is advancing at a rapid pace, creating more and more commercial opportunities online everyday.

Plus, the cost of doing business on the Web is so much cheaper than conventional offline methods. Many critical functions can now be automated, payment processing is secure and people are more comfortable with the idea of doing business in cyberspace. The potential market reach is worldwide.

Traditional brick and mortar corporations are increasing their budgets for Internet advertising and marketing. They are encouraging more direct consumer interaction via their websites and providing choice, speed and convenience to their customers.

The cost to make all this possible is really miniscule compared to the enormous potential payback.

So, considering all the above, I'd have to say that the continued growth of the Online Business sector is as certain as death and taxes! [IMG]

Hermas
  5. FreeCashMan Active Member

A8ch: However, I believe that the online business sector as a whole will continue to grow by leaps and bounds. The technology that makes it possible to conduct business on the Internet is advancing at a rapid pace, creating more and more commercial opportunities online everyday.

Plus, the cost of doing business on the Web is so much cheaper than conventional offline methods. Many critical functions can now be automated, payment processing is secure and people are more comfortable with the idea of doing business in cyberspace. The potential market reach is worldwide.
    This statement is why I've concluded that anyone in the home business, particularly network marketing arena, has to be wise and be involved with an opportunity that has digital internet based products/services at its core for building the business.

I true company about the reps will or should be able to put more money in the comp plan for the reps to succeed and make more money. Too many of these "traditional" style mlm opportunities simply can't make a person a nice 4 figures monthly without reaching some extraordinary feat (which most will never do).

People need an opportunity that can make them more money and make more money is a short period of time if they put in the work and not spend years in a marathon race HOPING to make it.