The Laws Of Attraction

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by successful2008, Jun 2, 2008.

1. successful2008 New Member

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

- Thomas Jefferson -

How many of you reading this feel the same way? I know, if I am having a blue day, nothing goes right. Your mindset is KEY. If you think like a millionaire, you'll be there. The laws of attraction are huge. Take a moment and think really positive thoughts. Keep repeating them over & over again until you actually feel those positive thoughts. With you going this, you will attract the kind of windfall that you want. If you have not picked up the book the Key, may I suggest you do so. Creating a massive financial windfall comes with the power of positive thinking. Repeat after me "I am worth a million. I will create a huge financial windfall" Say this everyday. Keep me posted. I want you to be successful.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  2. pcwork New Member

I fully agree . I have seen so many people unable to do what they want because of their attitude.
  3. successful2008 New Member

Positive thinking is key to everything in life.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  4. Breanne Guest

I completely agree with this as well. Mindset is definitely the backbone of all we do and our mindset needs to be in the right alignment with the things we are wanting to accomplish and have in life. I will take it a step further and say that once your mindset is in the right place, it is the actions that you take as a result that will get you to where you want to go. It could mean the smallest actions or massive ones. You can't only think positively and expect it to fall in your lap. You have to mentally be in the right place then take action and it will be inevitable that you will reach your highest desires. Action is key to success!
  5. successful2008 New Member

Breanne,
    Thank you for the reply. Success comes within when one changes how they think.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  6. De La Mente New Member

The Law of Attraction is the strongest weapon a business owner has in his arsenal. Properly utilized, with dream boards, affirmations, and always knowing what you want; will open opportunities unseen to any man. I personally love how when used, it makes things just fall into places, things just seem to happen to your advantage.
  7. mogili New Member

Yes postive thoughts, positive attitude and postitive confirmations are vital keys to achieve prosperity consciousness. Mere postive confirmations without postive thoughts will not work while positive thoughts without positive confirmations yield no results. First, create prosperity consciousness and you are on the road to prosperity.

mogili
  8. A8ch Gold Member

successful2008: Positive thinking is key to everything in life.
    I would qualify that statement by adding two words: "Positive thinking is the first key to everything in life"

Breanne: I will take it a step further and say that once your mindset is in the right place, it is the actions that you take as a result that will get you to where you want to go.
    Breanne's got possession of the second key - action. Wishing, thinking, dreaming, planning and anticipating mean nothing if they are not accompanied by positive action.

But there's a third key that's necessary to complete the set. I call it Awareness!

Somewhere between establishing the right mindset and taking action is a state of conscious awareness that serves as a bridge. It's the ability to recognize the posibilities as they evolve around you and identify those you should take action on to reach your goal.

This discriminating ability is as legitimate a key as the other two.

Hermas
  9. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I agree and use the Universal Laws, consciously.
    This July, I am going to an Abraham-Hicks Art of Allowing Workshop in Denver!
    (There are still tickets left)...
    Yipee!

Have a great day!
    Victoria
  10. successful2008 New Member

The laws of attraction are extremely strong. Too bad, more people don't use it to their advantage. Thank you for your reply.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  11. successful2008 New Member

Thanks for sharing.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  12. tidbits New Member

I agree with the comments here. Although, I think most folks aren't aware of how they think. When people begin to make a conscious effort to notice their thoughts, then they can make a few positive changes.

I've recently implemented "the switch." When ever I find myself getting a little down, I analyze my thought process. 10 times out of 10, my blue funk is because my thoughts are wrong. So I flip "the switch" and view the situation from a positive point of view. It's amazing how things change when the thought process changes.

Flipping the switch isn't always easy, but it's always necessary.
  13. A8ch Gold Member

tidbits: When ever I find myself getting a little down, I analyze my thought process. 10 times out of 10, my blue funk is because my thoughts are wrong. So I flip "the switch" and view the situation from a positive point of view... Flipping the switch isn't always easy, but it's always necessary.
    Bravo! It's such a simple solution, isn't it. But it's not always an easy task.

There are basically 3 steps involved in the process:

1. Recognize that you're in a funk. This comes from being aware and living IN the moment.
    2. Know the options that are available to you - to react or to respond.
    3. Have the courage to DO something about it.

That's really all there is to it. [IMG]

Hermas
  14. successful2008 New Member

You're right on the switch issue. It really is the hardest thing to do. When you have been thinking one way most of you life and then you need to change the way you think, it's hard. Most people can't do that, or if they do, they go back to old way of thinking. When that happens, they go no where fast. The mind is a very powerful tool. If used in the positive, you can create more for you. Understanding that is really the key to your success.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  15. successful2008 New Member

We as humans, sometimes can't do that. If we really want to creat something positive, we have to be stronger to change the way we think. There are times when that funk is so great we can't see past it. To only take a step back and really look at the situation, you'll find ways to react to it in a positive way. We create who we are, where we're going and we create our own successes.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  16. SteveM30 New Member

I really feel the world is at the threshold of a monumental change. Never before have ideas like "the law of attraction" been able to take root in so many people. Imagine when the critical mass is reached and EVERYONE becomes more mindful of their own thought patterns. It's safe to say that the days of poverty consciousness are numbered.
  17. successful2008 New Member

If all were to think positivly, where would we all be? For me, it's a better place. I would rather be infront of a crowd of people who are thinking with a positive open mind, than to be in a room with just one negitive person. Negitive people have a way of bringing down the people around them. Who wants that in their face? I don't. The laws of attraction are for everyone, but not everyone believes in it. No matter what it is that you're doing, if you have the laws of attraction working with you, you are better off for that.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  18. ibuzzmentor Member

If your a leader people will follow. People will do what you did. That is the message you need to portray to be successful working from home. Do what I do not what I say. Success is really just a decision. How bad do you want it and how bad will you do whatever it takes.
  19. generatewealth New Member

Positive thinking and the laws of attraction do work!

I have found on numerous occasions, my thoughts centered on a certain issue and that issue somehow comes to physical reality. For example, I might be thinking about a particular person and then end up seeing that same person a short while after!
  20. successful2008 New Member

That's not really laws of attraction, that's something else!! LOL. Really, we create what we see and feel. It is the very hard to stay focused when your whole day is turned upside down. I know. I'bve been there and I don't like that feeling. You attract what you feel. If your day is an ugly one and you can't let it go, it runs into the next day, and for what? To feel bad again. No, change you and your out look, change your future.

To your massive success,
    Michelle