The MOM Team

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by rosefaith, Jul 12, 2006.

1. nuwave06

nuwave06 New Member

You can go directly to about.melaleuca.com to learn more about the product line -- when you are ready to become a customer or a business builder, you'll need to get in touch with a rep to assist you with the sign-up process. I originally started using Melaleuca products in my home in 2001 and rejoined (via the Freedom United Team) this year. I was delighted to see my old favorites along with over 300 other products.
  2. carrie

carrie New Member

Why is every "GOOD JOB" one that I must pay for. I have never interviewed for a job at a toy store or a restaurant and have them ask me to give them $99 so they can train me to do my job. And then before they will pay me I have never been asked to recruit more people to work for them. Also, if this is such a great support system why dont you pay for me to get trained...if you think this is a job i just have to have.

Its all a pyramid sceme...you pay to get in the "club" and recruit others and they recruit others and so on. That is really how you paid isnt it?
  3. AsaDG

AsaDG New Member

Does anyone know if you can be a part of the Mom Team when you don't live in USA? It may be a silly question but I've never heard of it where I live.
  4. Julie E

Julie E New Member

AsaDG: Does anyone know if you can be a part of the Mom Team when you don't live in USA?

YES you can. We represent an international company. We are in the following locations: North America, Jamaica/Bahamas, Europe, Australia & New Zealand, Mainland China, Hong Kong & Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and Singapore.
    In addition, if you are on a US military base with an APO or FPO address, we can work with you also.
    If you have specific questions about your location, please feel free to contact me and I would be glad to help you.
    Julie

[Link removed - Admin]
  5. coffee

coffee New Member

Great topic! I too have wondered what the mom team was all about.

So, does the MOM Team just work with Melaleuca? Or does the MOM Team work with other companies?
  6. Julie E

Julie E New Member

We are proud to be partnered exclusively with Melaleuca!
  7. hearthopes

hearthopes New Member

mistyb43: I am with the MOM team and this has allowed me to stay at home with my 3 children and NOt go back to the 5th grade classroom!!!
    That is wonderful! I just love hearing personal success stories like this one! Good Job!
  8. Shelly Allen

Shelly Allen New Member

Did the MOM Team change their name?
  9. DawnTheOne

DawnTheOne New Member

Hi my name is Dawn and I am new to this forum I have been reading about the mom team and I am very interested in learning more.

I am in Canada does that matter?
  10. tandre

tandre New Member

Hello,

Can I ask a question? Is Metalucca similiar to Herbalife products?
  11. Julie E

Julie E New Member

DawnTheOne: Hi my name is Dawn and I am new to this forum I have been reading about the mom team and I am very interested in learning more.

I am in Canada does that matter?
    Hi Dawn,
    I would love to work with you, even though we are not close geographically. My team uses the phone and internet and I can help you learn more and make a decision about Melaleuca.

Go to my website and request information and I will personally call you and we can get to know each other and set an appt. for you to learn more. There is no obligation.
  12. Julie E

Julie E New Member

tandre: Can I ask a question? Is Metalucca similiar to Herbalife products?
    I don't know much about Herbalife products, but I have heard the business is much more expensive up front than Melaleuca. My understanding is there are also monthly fees for Herbalife that Melaleuca doesn't charge.

I proudly endorse Melaleuca and invite you to get more information and develop your own opinion. Visit my website and request information and I will personally contact you.