The most important thing to teach your kids from their childhood

Discussion in 'Raising Kids' started by dmhuan, Aug 18, 2016.

1. dmhuan

dmhuan New Member

To me there's nothing more important than teaching them how to talk. I don't mean randomly speaking up, but talking about specific topics, anything that they concern. Talk to them like individual with equal intelligence. They lack development, so the best you have to do is making them talk for themselves. When we talk, we create a connection between mind and mouth and ears, the links are a close circle, and it's a lot better to learn than making them write or listen to your teaching. Because most of us think in words, making kids fluent in speaking is the most important to the development of a kid. It also raise their self awareness very fast

KThiruselvam likes this.
  2. TniComRec

TniComRec Member

Great post! Children do need to know the value of communication and how to carry on a conversation. They also should learn phone and communication etiquitte.

3. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

Another thing that I think is important is for kids to learn, as young as they are, the value of hardwork. They need to learn that good things come to those who work hard and that they cannot live life expecting that they are handed everything they need just like when they were kids.