The New Yahoo

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by getagrip, Mar 26, 2008.

1. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I just got an email from Yahoo, with the following subject line:

"Still Googling? The new Yahoo! Search is sure to impress"

You can try it out at:

If this brings web surfers away from Google, I certainly hope there won't be a Yahoo SLAP! [​IMG]
  2. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim New Member

One of my Squidoo landing pages is in the top 3 naturally in Yahoo. Boo-yah!
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Yes, I checked it out, it is definitely faster. Thanks for the tip, I will use it in future
  4. Marktech

Marktech Member

I heard something about Google and Yahoo possibly merging. Has anyone else heard about this?
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

getagrip: Nice find [​IMG] Do you think Yahoo will switch over to that interface regarding the search box? What's new in getagrip marketing? Is everything going along well for you?

Billy: Nice job. Are they in demand search phrases? Would you like to PM me with a link to your Squidoo lens? I'd love to have a peak.

Marktech: The version I read about indicated that it was Microsoft and Yahoo rather than Google and Yahoo. That was a bit over a month ago and I haven't heard anything new.

~Newbie Shield~
  6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

To me it looks a lot like Google...but I don't know if the results are as relevant as Google's. As far as the rumor about Google Merging with Yahoo....don't count on it.
  7. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim New Member

It' not the one in my sig line, but one in the diet niche.

PS it's #4 today, #2 the other day.
  8. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

It all depends on whether or not users move from Google to Yahoo. I don't look for that to happen. Google's foothold is too strong.