The Perfect Wealth Formula Scam or Real?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by dschlick, Jun 14, 2007.

1. RayvinAndRob New Member

Brian's right. I did read it too fast. I apologize to You, Nette. I'll have to adjust my eyes to better pick up all the subtle nuances in company names. Perfect Wealth / Ultimate Wealth. Sheesh. In any case, replace Perfect Wealth with Ultimate Wealth in my reply to you above. It's all the same. Read the disclaimer for Ultimate Wealth here:

http://www.ultimatewealthpackage.com/disclaimer.html

I'm still here only to be truly helpful. [IMG]

At Your Service,

Rob Nyte
  2. TopMentor New Member

So exactly what is the disclaimer going to help them with Rob?

C'mon man lets be real about things instead of just telling someone to read a disclaimer and that will tell them everything that they need to know to make a smart business decision.

99.99% of all company website have disclaimers like this. These won't tell you anything about whether you can succeed with a business or not. And besides as a man thinketh so is he.

The bottom line is there are people utilizing both Perfect Wealth Formula and Ultimate Wealth Package that are successful.[IMG]

Keepin' it real...

Brian McCoy
    McCoy Marketing Group
  3. RayvinAndRob New Member

Well, Brian, I feel directing peoples' attention to their company's disclaimers reminds them there are no guarantees in any business as in life. In spite of all the website hype and all the flashy glitter and bells and whistles and all the inspiring talk and in spite of all the positive thinking, still...it remains a true and undisputable fact no amount of mental gymnastics can change -- not even James Allen could change my mind. [IMG]

If more people would simply read their company's disclaimers and their policies and procedures and their terms and conditions BEFORE signing up, then they'd be faced with the REAL WORLD instead of the imaginary world full of hypnotic salescopy designed to get them to suspend their better judgement and take out their credit cards and buy into whatever new hyped up program shows up around the next corner.

By first reading these legal documents and seeking professional advice before signing up fewer people could then claim to have been manipulated or duped or ripped off when things do not work out for them. They will have been sufficiently warned by reading their company's own contracts and could therefore not blame anybody but themselves. It's sort of like the company's own way of saying, when the person fails, "We told you so but you just wouldn't listen!"

Brian and anybody else reading this, let me just finish by adding that my company and I agree even not to imply our pay plan will earn you any amount of money. Here is the text:

"4. As an affiliate, you agree not to make claims that guarantee financial results to prospects or physical benefits to customers. No affiliate may make any statements that imply that people who choose to participate in [company name removed] are assured of earning substantial sums of money, nor may a claim be made about the potential results of any [company name removed] product."

Consequently, you will only read factual statements on our company's website. No hype. No smoke and mirrors. No promises. Thus no disclaimers needed. It's all out in the open from the get go.

Ultimate Wealth and Perfect Wealth and Roadmap To Riches on the other hand are full of hyped up glitter that implies the participant will make a fortune. The truth is tucked away in a corner somewhere instead of prominently displayed for all to read.

People are tired of being ripped off. They want honesty and integrity -- UP FRONT and OPENLY.

And that's why I point people to the disclaimers etc. I help by reminding them to take a step back and study their company's contracts. It's common sense but unfortunately sense is far from common.

At Your Service,

Rob Nyte
  4. TopMentor New Member

I'm confused... how are all these programs full of hyped up glitter that implies the participant can make a fortune any different than your opportunity's claim?

In order to succeed, one needs a dream. Are they supposed to sell you on the fact that you probably can't make any money with their program... I don't think so!

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he! If you believe you can achieve, you can![IMG]

Best Wishes,

Brian McCoy
    McCoy Marketing Group
  5. sampsonda1 New Member

I believe the main reason why people call these new internet marketing gurus scams is because that they buy the ebook expecting to make the riches promised while sitting on thier butts.

With the proper dedication put forth into working online, you will definetly have success. Internet marketing is an awesome field to get into right now.
  6. JCP New Member

sampsonda1
  7. TopMentor New Member

I totally agree!

It does take work to become successful with anything. But if you are coachable and are willing to put the work in, you can absolutely become successful marketing online!

Warmly,

Brian McCoy
    McCoy Marketing Group
  8. shalamigri New Member

I can see that most of you guys have the right concept. Most people think that if they join a business opportunity and they don't make money with it, then it must be a scam. The sad truth is that I have found there to be more people out here that are not willing to put forth a lot of effort than the number of scams out here.

The Perfect Wealth Formula is by no means an internet scam. To be totally honest, I have yet to run into any scams. It'a all about what you do, not what opportunity you join.

Sean Grimes
  9. surferket New Member

My definition of a scam is when the producer hypes on their website how their product will be like an ATM by tomorrow. You will actually find many "gurus" making those statements for their products but when you pay for it and can look into it in detail then you'll see that it's simply impossible for that atm cash to start flowiing in by tomorrow.
    A scam is a scam by any name it's called.
  10. TopMentor New Member

Surferket,

If the mind can conceive it, it can achieve.

Point is, if you believe you can do it, you can. If not, you probably won't. I have days that I earn nearly $2k, not everyday mind you, but it is possible.

It does take work to become successful, but if you are willing to learn and make a decision to be successful, you absolutely can![IMG]

I'm living proof.

Warmly,

Brian McCoy
    McCoy Marketing Group
  11. BeAChampion Member

You're absolutely right Brian,

Nothing Can Stop A Champion!

Nothing can stop you from doing your best except yourself!

No one can stop you from doing your best except yourself!

Choose to be a Champion and you will become Unstoppable!

"The Champion"...

Tim McGaffin
    Laffin McGaffin Inc.
  12. BeAChampion Member

I completely agree with you Brian.

You really need to be committed to making it happen and taking action rather than talking about making it happen.[IMG]

Tim
    Laffin McGaffin Inc.
  13. Carpathia New Member

Shockfactor I realize your comments were from a while back, but I just discovered this thread and wanted to jump in. I think your comments are right on the money.

What's most striking about all of these programs (EDC, PPW, PWF, ect...) is that ultimately, no matter how well the "back office" is dressed up, their is no real product. Absolutely none. The only way anyone does anything with these programs is to sell other folks on the idea that they will get rich, which in turn means those same prospective folks will shell out their hundreds of dollars to buy in. The "back office" is where the marketing is taught to get others to once again buy in so that more money can be made. The process goes on and on. It's interesting that the Federal Trade Commission defines pyramid schemes as follows...

"concentrate on the commissions you could earn just for recruiting new distributors."

Wow, kind of sounds like a few programs we all hear about constantly online.

So let's just assume for a minute that the great marketing info is a legit product of sorts. Now comes the thousands and thousands of dollars many of the programs leaders are advertising they make. Has anyone else noticed how incredible low budget the websites are that they folks advertise their products on? It's pathetic. One of the powerhouses for the PWF just released new video on his site that looks that it was shot on a cell phone camera and the lighting is so dark you can't even see the faces of the "experts" talking. Does this strike you as the technology available to someone who is making six figures in a matter of a few months?

These programs go on to say that anyone can get going right away and have success. In case you haven't noticed, the internet is completely and utterly saturated with ads for these products. Type in free classifieds into a search engine and go venture out onto the biz opportunities sections and you will see the masses who are trying to sell this garbage. It's really shocking. It's everywhere, yet site owners for these magical systems will claim to know the way to break through the millions of other ads and get yours noticed.

The bottom line is these systems are absolute rubbish and a total scam. They prey on folks who are desperate for fast money. I have met many successful people in my life and certainly read about many others. Amazingly enough, not one of them amassed millions placing classified ads and making bad cell phone videos of themselves to show off online to bait money seekers into nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

I'm all for working for yourself and dreaming big. I think it's awesome! However if their is not a real product and you are not meeting a real need with your service, it's not a business. It's a scam plain and simple. Somewhere in all the forums, the websites, and email auto responders, many have forgotten that.
  14. RantinRob New Member

A hot topic in need of revival?

This is my first post to this forum and it defense of the PWF I have found it to be a top class program. CEO Jason Pearson is certainly no con-man or scammer and works hard to update the PWF on a regular basis, and if you're looking to make money online then there is no better program to join for the information needed to do so. Because it's not all about selling the PWF or similiar programs; it's about marketing, pure and simple, info you can use to sell your house or new line in sneakers or whatever you wish...

Yet we're knocking money making programs here. I have to say Carpathia, it's not fair to put dark clouds over everyone promoting the PWF and whilst it is true the internet is saturated with ads for "these products", the cream tends to rise to the top and internet marketing is like anything else, people who use unscrupulous methods to make fast bucks are certainly heading for a fall.

Time will tell and I'm sure prove the PWF to be one of the most honest opportunities there is to make money online, and yes, whilst not all of us will make money straight off, our chances of making money at all are significantly increased through finding the right information, applying ourselves, and promoting a product of real value to people. If information on how to make money online isn't useful to people seeking to make money online, then I don't know what is.

This information can be found elsewhere, and accumulated through sometimes months of trial and error. But those looking to fast track the learning curve are perhaps the wiser for spending their money on what is essentially an educational product and oftimes promoted as such. What does it matter if someone promoting the PWF is no Steven Spielberg? They are at least demonstrating proof of income and it's usually pretty impressive despite the poor lighting.

But for your information the PWF also has a free to join start up option, and you may like to check it out so that you can be a little more informed about what you are knocking and by association the people involved.

Fair play though, there is at least an iota of constructive critisism in your post and this is maybe something you might like to work at.
  15. RQCash New Member

Hey Carpathia... that's funny you rant and rave how it's all a BIG scam and your signature is PWF [IMG] That's funny... boy where do I sign up?

PWF has been nothing but a god send for me... I have been in MLM for 10 years and have been very successful, but now with all of the inside knowledge I learning from PWF and Jason I will now have control of my financial future forever...

Perfect Wealth Formula is the furthest thing from a scam it not only empowers people to know how to drive targeted visitors to their site, but also the system converts them into immediate revenue to the tune of $400 or $1000 per sale... so it's a complete business... I call it a Mastery Internet Marketing Course and one can earn serious money and at the same time constantly learning how to do the right thing... instead always guessing how to drive sales...

The beautiful thing is that the knowledge can be used to promote anything or any program and make a killing or one can simple promote PWF and make a for sure killing it's up to them...

Jason Pearson is a mastermind... in fact... hold onto your hat... he's coming out with a brand-new front-end marketing system for PWF that will explode conversion rates for all...

Whoever wants to learn firsthand how to build a real business on the Web then... join us!

Ciao
  16. RantinRob New Member

Well said, RQCash,

I'm glad you're having success with the PWF, personally I'm really impressed with the new blue layout, and this update proves that Jason, not that I've ever doubted him, is serious
    about smashing the competition and cementing the PWF's status as the best program online.
  17. samda Member

Site looks attractive. But may be a scam, i have read some reviews.
  18. RantinRob New Member

Hi Samuel,

I thought that also before I joined the PWF and feared that the high start-up cost of the program would put folk off. But, like you I read some reviews, a lot of them actually, I listen to audio testimonials, and studied a lot of similar programs, and came to the conclusion that this was the best opportunity for me to join if I wanted to make a living online and start owning my life.

I certainly didn't part with my cash on a spur of the moment basis and I doubt that many folk do, given the high cost of the program.

What I would say is the people who join this program generally make an informed choice; they may have tried other programs and are failing online and are needing to see what works. They may be looking to work from home but are struggling to find the support and the information that they need; they may even have had success promoting a low ticket item and are looking to make a higher return for the time that they market online. That is after all one of the main selling points of this program.

My experience tells me it is just as easy to sell a high-ticket program than it is to sell a low-ticket program; you still have to market to your particular niche.

And some would say it is far easier to sell a high ticket item (this is something I resonate with), the reason being that you are dealing with committed people attracted by the lure of higher commissions; people who want to make serious money; the kind of person who cuts to the chase and follows up their purchase with some serious action. These people don't mess about.

I would say these are the kind of people you need under you if you are going to be successful online, and it's often the case with free to join or low cost programs you don't get these people; they haven't invested enough money to be committed enough and so they do little, and thus you don't leverage an income, not for a while.

Just imagine if you sign one heavy hitter for the PWF and he or she is a whizz and able to sign ten folk a week; even at the lower overide payment level of $100 that is $1000 a week for doing practically nothing.

But let's take the money making side of the PWF out of the equation; as I say in a previous post, the PWF is an education in how to market online, and I know of no better product to help you succeed. I've been a member for few months now and I still haven't read all of the ebooks or watched all of the video tutorials, or listened to all the training calls, or applied all the lessons - there is really so much.

Now, I don't know about you, but I'm sure it would take me years and much frustration to accumulate this level of knowledge, and so I am glad that I purchased this product. Let's say, if I hadn't made any money with the PWF, would I be thinking I had wasted my money? The answer to that is "most definitely not!"

I'm just wondering if there are any other members of the PWF who feel this is so? I'm sure there will be, so let's get your comments here for the benefit of the skeptics out there.
  19. blillard New Member

Hey Topmentor

Whats good man? Let me personally say you are the ish, I mean that for reals. Coming from a hood enviornment I can smell true honesty when the oder kicks and my man you stink. I've been reading all of what has been said here and you are a true mentor my hats off to you. But my question is, is it too late for the perfect wealth formula? is that an over saturated business already being that it dropped in like June and its now December? If not how can I sign up I want to you to mentor me do you have room on you squad?
  20. Casper New Member

Quoting: shocfacterYet, all these programs say that you only have to put in a couple hours a day and the rest is party time. That doesnt sound like working hard to me. Do you know how many programs ive seen that claimed that you only had to work a few hours a day when they where trying to sell you and then when you buy in it suddenly changes to "Oh, well you have to work hard or it wont work for you" Basically this is to set it up right from the beginning to make you think that it was YOUR fault when you ultimately fail as MOST do at these things. I mean, Im not afraid of a little hard work but dont present it in the beginning that its going to be easy peezy and then change it up after a person buys in. Its ONE or the OTHER. Which one is it? I totally agree with your post EDC & Perfect Wealth Formula come across as programs where they say you hardly need too do anything too make money which is total crap, I was with EDC for a while & I put heaps of work & money into it but got nothing in retune I would rather go with a business which provides & promotes a product that everyday people would actually want too use.