The Perfect Wealth Formula Scam or Real?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by dschlick, Jun 14, 2007.

1. CPrice New Member

I'm wondering, how well the PWF folks are doing now since the product is circulating over the internet?
  2. CSGWAHM New Member

PWF is definitely not a scam. Far as I know, PWF folks are still creating sales and making money, plus have the knowlege to market anything. Excellent program!
  3. Joan_Dallas New Member

Hi, I'm a member of Perfect Wealth Formula and I'm very impressed with Jason Pearson and his teaching. I've been marketing on the net since 1995 and Jason is a genius. Not only that, he's very down to earth. After visiting with him on our training calls and listenting to the way he answers and teaches, I have a lot of respect for him.

You can tell alot about people when you listen to the for a while. What's in the heart is going to come out the mouth!

I'm pretty annoyed at a site I saw that other day that called him a scum. Then after reading more I realized this guy was just trying to "bad mouth" Jason to get people to join his own program. "Some People", ugh.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, I'm here to help.
  4. CSGWAHM New Member

I totally agree Joan_Dallas......Jason is top-notch. He's so honest and helpful. I thoroughly enjoy his training calls and video tutorials, there's so much to learn from him. He's a genius.
  5. taktechnology New Member

Hello,

Does anyone have much experiance with the Perfect Wealth Formula??? I have read through the website and think this is an excellent product. I just have a few questions before I buy.

- This product is a how to for marketing a product right?? Say I have another product or program I want to sell, Can I use this product for that?

- I noticed some of the dates in this site like for the contest or old and would be over by now, so is there still a new product coming out or has it been released?

- When I buy this product am I automatically an affiliate and start selling this product or do I have to sign up for it?

- Does this product work?

- Do you need you own webhost and build a website?

- Do you get many bites or sells of this product? How do you do with it?

- What is actual income like?

Thank You...Any information is appreciated,

Kristin
  6. CSGWAHM New Member

Kristin......You're right PWF is an excellent product. Yes, PWF is a program that shows you how to market, using FREE and paid methods. You also gain access to Jason's authentic ebooks to download. You can use the strategies in PWF to market another business, an ebook, anything really. I'm not sure if the new product is his silver PWF package, that's been out for a while now or his new program that he just released. Once you purchase PWF, you're automatically an affiliate. The Perfect Wealth Formula works like crazy, I was amazed when I implemented his FREE techniques and ended up on the front page of google within 24 hrs. It's targeted traffic I'm getting on a daily basis. Jason's training is awesome. When you join PWF, you have the option of joining Jason's Perfect Sales Machine which gives you a site, autorespnder, etc. That's what I'm using, but I just started writing up my own PWF site this week, so you do have that option. Yes, PWF does work if you apply the strategies and put in the effort. You might have someone come in and say it doesn't work, but if you actually work the business, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how well it you can do.

Hope that helps.
  7. shocfacter New Member

TheGuild: All the positive thinking in the world won't necessarily aid someone who's struggling with obesity due to no fault of their own. I know many overweight people who have the best of attitudes and eat healthier than most people do and their bodies still won't shed the weight.

Can you see why I have a problem with R2R? It targets the vulnerable in society. It promises them a solution to all their problems by offering them a business opportunity in which they will get a bunch of products they could have got for much, much cheaper - some of them even for free.

So basically in a nicer way, you've just re-written my exact opinion on most MLMs
  8. shocfacter New Member

TopMentor: It does take work to become successful with anything. But if you are coachable and are willing to put the work in, you can absolutely become successful marketing online

I agree. But to bad this statement is not included in any sales banners used to pump these MLM's. Unfortunately this statement and others like it are relegated to the secondary catagory after the person realizes that they CAN NOT in fact "make $40,000 a month sitting on their butts doing nothing." as advertised by MANY MLMs.
  9. shocfacter New Member

shalamigri: The Perfect Wealth Formula is by no means an internet scam. To be totally honest, I have yet to run into any scams. It'a all about what you do, not what opportunity you join.

Yup. Its all about how many people you can sucker into buying an item for $1000 that they could have gotten for $10 down at the five and dime.