The Profit Lance Scam Review - Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by htmlview, Mar 28, 2007.

1. leealexis

leealexis New Member

Hey everyone..

Just wanna throw in my 5 cents about niche selection.

You should always go for niche where..

Audience are desperate.

Case in point..

Someone who wanna lose weight by summer..

vs

Someone who is interested in learning piano..

who do you think is more desperate? [​IMG]

Another favourite strategy of mine is: promote hot selling products.

Now the question is.. where to find them?

easy!

Just go look at the best seller chart at Amazon and ebay, on respective categories.

hope this help!

2. nyokirin

nyokirin New Member

It's interesting reading the kind of responses people have had on Profit Lance.

The general consensus I get is that it seems to provide information on how to make money online with various ways such as affiliate marketing or adsense etc but does not give a newbie clear directions to how to do it.

Almost as if you are bombarded with all these different options and left to your own devices.

I have been in affiliate marketing for a few years now and I must say it was very difficult in the beginning.

I fell for a lot of scams and was faced with a lot of set backs. One thing I learned through all of this is that though programs such as Profit Lance show you in general how people make money online, in the majority of cases people who buy into the program rarely make the promised $thousands a month.

The reason behind this is firstly the seller of the program wants to make money from YOU. Therefore he is going to give you the rosiest outlook for you.

Secondly, the majority of people give up after giving half hearted attempts at the methods and never get any further.

There's no such thing as easy money. So please bear that in mind when you decide to buy a program that makes it sound all so easy.

3. gazraz

gazraz New Member

I read at the beginning of this thread that the $67 is all you pay, yet you still have to pay more for PPC (pay per click)

I am still reading other reviews about PL having been stung in the past with other work from home products that say pay only this and earn this etc etc.

What i need to know is this..

You pay for PL is that ALL you pay for? or do you have to pay more for PPC or other advertising? IF the latter is the case i would suggest altering the advertising on PL saying that you have to pay for other advertising (or other wording) as this is a little mis-leading.

4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

gazraz: What i need to know is this..

You pay for PL is that ALL you pay for? or do you have to pay more for PPC or other advertising? IF the latter is the case i would suggest altering the advertising on PL saying that you have to pay for other advertising (or other wording) as this is a little mis-leading.

I believe PL is simply information. In order to put that information to good use, you'll most likely have to spend money - domain, hosting, ppc, research tools, etc.

There are some "free" methods they teach too, I believe, like article marketing, but ultimately most people are going to have to invest more money than just the price of PL if they want to succeed.

It's my opinion that there are much better options for learning and doing. [​IMG] They cost a bit of money, too, but the success rate is much higher.

Blessings,
    Angie

5. Maverique

Maverique Guest

Hello 040107;

I am very new to these blogs, forums and all that. Learning...

But, what you write here definitely shed a new light on what they are, who they are for, what is their use, etc. I like it.

Best,
    Maverique

6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Folks, I believe there are 2 types of people who try to make money online. The first group are the people who are desperate to make money online NOW. They either lost their job, or they currently have a job but still can't make ends meet and are desperate for something else. This group of people are looking for an online course/program/ebook that is going to take them step-by-step telling them what to do so that they can make money asap. The other group are the people who aren't really too concerned with money. They might still have a job but would consider eventually quitting if they could make enough money online. These people are willing to take the time to learn information presented to them in order to build a long term online business.

Profit Lance is targeted to the second group of people! If you are someone who lost their job and are frantic to make money asap, profit lance is not going to be the course for you. You do need to sit down and read through the information, watch the videos and everything else that is presented. This is something that takes time, effort, and self motivation to see results with.

A lot of people will call profit lance a scam because they don't really even take the time to go through the course, and they think if they can just slap some content up on a blog with some affiliate links, that they will start making millions. It doesn't work that way. Making money online is not easy, and the people who are making hundreds to thousands of dollars online are the people that have invested their time and effort into it, and they are the people who have the right 'mind set' to succeed, and when something doesn't work they try a different approach until it works.

Making money online is not for everyone. You need to have: patience, time, effort, motivation, confidence, and optimism. If you are not willing to take risks and if you are not willing to learn the skills you need then don't even consider buying profit lance. Heck, don't even consider buying into any money making program online. This just isn't something that is going to get you rich in a few months.

7. Jon Squirrel

Jon Squirrel New Member

Seems to be the case with all the genuine online income systems available on the internet...!

Wise words, makemoneyonline. Wise words indeed.

8. drawnear

drawnear New Member

I am currently working through the Making Online Income System which hasn't made me anything yet.....30 days into 60 day program. I will give a look see at profit lance as well but will probably wait till I have thoroughly given this one a go and finish the course. I am so grateful not to be throwing $$$ away at useless programs anymore. I have learned a lot from MOIS so far but every program has it's own unique focus. Thanks htmlview and others for insights into profit lance.

9. makemoneyonline

hello, i've reviewed both of these programs and they are both very similar. MOIS has more direction than profit lance does, and its step by step, whereas profit lance throws a ton of information at you but there is no step by step action plan. There is a lot more information in profit lance and it would be a good supplement to MOIS.

10. tryingtolearn

tryingtolearn New Member

I purchased PL a month ago and I am still learning from it. It really is a very informative course. I didn't know anything about setting up a website and now I have 4 of them. I'm not making any money yet but I am still reading, learning and implementing what I learn. I know in time it will pay off for me and I will get to the point where I only have to spend a couple hours a day on here instead of 10-16. I will NOT give up!

11. makemoneyonline

^

That is what I like to hear! [​IMG]

12. Muggins

Muggins New Member

I've read right through this PL forum and want to thank everyone who has been so generous and helpful with their advice. There have been some real words of wisdom here. I would like to try Profit Lance but I'm a complete novice and live in the UK. Does anyone know how working from the UK will affect me? Should I work with UK links and ads or can I work with US ones too? I notice everything I've ever seen on PL is in dollars, but people in the UK will prefer pounds to show on anything they click on.

13. dlozen

dlozen New Member

Profit lance doesn't charge you for PPC it teaches you how to do it.
    Google Addwords, Ezanga, and others all charge PPC for your ads.

I've reviewed Profit Lance and they teach some very good PPC adwords techniques. The only place you can advertise for Free is HERE and other forums or CraigsList.

Otherwise You have to pla the PPC game and it can be very expensive. so pick a good product to market before you start spending your money for ads.

14. Honest Income

Honest Income New Member

PL has helped many people wanting to learn how to market online. I purchased the program and was amazed at all the information they provide you. Try going online and purchase the same amount of information on all the topics PL covers and see just how much you would have spent. What they give you are the training tools needed to succeed online. With a 100% guarantee, you can't go wrong.

15. drbillphd

drbillphd New Member

These are some of the best answers and discussions on a internet program to date. Maybe I better look into the Profit Lance program. To be honest though, I would rather get rich quick than study for three or four months. Just my opinion. I already have a phd, why should I study some more?

16. bosco

bosco New Member

Dr Bill,

The reason to study more is get rich quick schemes aren't real.

Any time you switch skill sets you have to study. [​IMG]

I recently came back to Profit Lance after having let it go 3 years ago. I got confused by all the info and had mental blocks about learning it.

I recently discovered Chris Farrell and Pot Pie Girl. Chris teaches list building / relationship marketing, making squeeze pages. Pot Pie Girl teaches article (bum) marketing, a way to be an affiliate marketer without having to pay.

They are both less confusing than the Profit Lance site since they focus more on one aspect of marketing and give you more clear cut assignments.

Chris is even better than Pot Pie Girl in his teaching style. He really makes sure you are understanding what he is teaching. Pot Pie Girl can leave you confused and sometime contradicts herself. (Or at least her website will contradict her manual that you paid for.)

Contact me if you want to discuss things. I'm just learning myself, but I've gotten over the 3 year newbie status...heh and I'm starting to learn skills that I had been putting off. Chris Farrell helped me get over some mental blocks I had.

What's your PHD in?

bosco

17. dcrandle

dcrandle New Member

I have owned Profit Lance for three years now and use it mainly as a reference resource. I have found that there is a lot of the same information passed around on the Internet and you would be surprised at how much more you can pay for the same information. Many of the so called marketing guru's charge much more because the information has there name on it. All of this information has disclaimers saying they can't promise what you will make. For the money Profit Lance has been one of my best on line investments. This program and Site Build It have been the only two programs to pay off and give me a return for my money and time.

Kind Regards
    D.C.Randle
    http:www.DavidCRandle.com

18. asimpson794

asimpson794 New Member

Hello all and great review! Its good to see some good reviews for once, hope this system works for those that try it. I dont know much about this system as i use my own and have become very successful with it, but i will give you a few handy facts for those of you that are planning to start a home based business.

99% of newbies will fail in this industry, whilst the other 1% will blossom. Why? Because when you start this business you are almost guaranteed to fail. The first hurdle to get over is the failing hurdle. Dont let one failure dishearten you. There is a lot of money to be made online, so review what you did wrong, change it and try again. Better yet, get some free advice from people like me to see where you went wrong and how you can get around it.

An idiot with a plan is more likely to succeed than that of a genius without one. This fact is something you should always keep in mind. Fair enough, the lance system may give you instructions on how to set yourself up etc. but to really make the most out of any kind of online business, it is wise to plan what, how and when you are going to sell something.

last but not least, make sure you know everything about your market. If you wanted to become a plumber would you:-

(a) buy your tools and go out anf start plumbing with little or no knowledge about your trade, or....

(b) go to college, get your qualifications, get relevant knowledge of your trade and the skills required and then go out to do plumbing jobs?

I think most of us would pick (b).

If you use these 3 facts/tips in everything you do, your success rates will be a lot higher.

Keep up the great work guys and keep posting your reviews. Newbies need this sort of information.

Thanks for reading.

19. hotstuff

hotstuff New Member

I'm sorry htmlview I simply do not believe your claims regarding Profitlance. You are not able to contact Profitlance at all as I signed up with them years ago before I actually started making money. It would be great to see a review from someone who wasnt affiliated with the product - dont listen to this review it simply isn't true. I would like to see your claims regarding the money - or are they simply figures grasped out of thin air. Proof is in the pudding!

20. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

This sounds like it might be a great program. I've tried about a dozen "make money from home" programs and some have brought me minimal success. I work very hard to make money as an affiliate marketer but I just can't seem to get over that "hump". This thread was very informative and I'm thinking of giving this one a shot.