The Profit Lance Scam Review - Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by htmlview, Mar 28, 2007.

1. DazFall

DazFall New Member

I have done some (small) research on the PL system, and would like to sign up. However, as I live in Saudi Arabia, ClickBank wont accept any card details from me, as it appears they don't deal with this area.

Does anyone have any number I could call to get in touch with PL to perhaps arrange another payment method? I have my Enrollment Invitation Code already, which is valid for 48 hours. Would like to know if anyone else has experienced this problem?

Thanks,
  2. rawralphadawg

rawralphadawg New Member

Just a question. I'm 19, a full time college student, just got home about a week ago for summer break. I have profit lance, and i'm working through the projects right now actually. I NEED $3000 this summer, though (before end of August). Is this likely to work? I am going to put the effort in, but I need to know if I need to get another job or try something else as well.

Also, can you make money without having to put money into this later on? I mean like with Adwords. It sounds awful, but i really can't afford to pay for clicks at the moment at all. Is it possible with free trafficking techniques and not buying domains and all that stuff?
  3. alaunweg

alaunweg New Member

I bought the system two months ago and I am still in the process of getting my picture. However, I am definitely glad that I bought the course! There is so much to learn and it just takes time if you want to do it thoroughly. I am convinced that it is worth its price. You have unlimited access to the sites, which are constantly updated, thus giving you time to follow your own speed and giving you freedom to decide. The content and support are very professional. Definitely worth a try!

[Link removed - Admin]
  4. AAbleHome

AAbleHome New Member

Hi All,

I'm new to affiliate marketing. In fact, today is my first 'official' day. I've thought about it before, but never really delved in to it.

I reviewed a site that compared Average Joe, UWP, and Profit Lance. So far, your comments on Profit Lance have me tilting to it. But, what would be the drawbacks..other than HTMLView not making 2000 a day (still impressive at 400 - 475)?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to learning more from the community.

AAbleHome
  5. hnjrivera

hnjrivera New Member

But even with what you guys have made doesnt that make it worth the start up. I mean if I was making $400 a day I would be extremly happy figuring now I make $620 a month to pay my bills with and support my family on. Its not easy but I get by.

Hilda
  6. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: rawralphadawgI am going to put the effort in, but I need to know if I need to get another job or try something else as well.
    Yeah, if you put in the effort, you could do it, but then again, no one can guarantee how much money you will make. I would say get another job at the same time just incase.

Yes, you can make money in the long term without paying for clicks. You could try using the keyword research methods and set up some google adsense websites. Those are passive income, and you don't need to spend any money!
  7. makemoneyonline

Quoting: AAbleHomeI reviewed a site that compared Average Joe, UWP, and Profit Lance. So far, your comments on Profit Lance have me tilting to it. But, what would be the drawbacks.
    The only drawbacks I can think of would be timing. You really need to have time management with profit lance. With average Joe, you can make money a little faster.
  8. AAbleHome

AAbleHome New Member

Quoting: makemoneyonlineThe only drawbacks I can think of would be timing. You really need to have time management with profit lance. With average Joe, you can make money a little faster.

Makemoneyonline,

Do you mean that there are strategies that require a timing element, like oversaturation, or do you mean that I need time to study everything instead of just jumping in?

Average Joe would then be a turn-key solution?

Thanks!

AAbleHome
  9. makemoneyonline

You have to learn and practice skills and that usually takes more time. Avg joe has some good money making strategies that people have made money with pretty quickly. I'm not saying you will get rich quick, but from what i've noticed and what others have said, with avg joe package there are a few methods you can set up pretty quickly to see results sooner.
  10. Marketeer

Marketeer New Member

I'm totally new to all of this and am really wondering for a complete newbie which is the better system to get going if you only honestly have around 70 dollars to invest? I don't have enough for both Profit Lance and Average Joe....so what is the consensus? For a complete newbie which one would those of you in the forum suggest? I'd prefer to hear from people making money in either system...not just regurtitated reviews. Thanks!
  11. cambrianne

cambrianne New Member

I agree with makemoneyonline. For Profit Lance, you really need time to digest the materials which are provided in the members section.

I have only used it for 2 weeks, and for the 1st week, I was actually quite lost due to the amount of information available online. Thankfully, the people on this forum such as makemoneyonline and hemjoe has been extremely helpful in providing a clearer picture of how I should utilise Profit Lance materials and the course I should take.

What Profit Lance actually does is that it provides you with the fundamentals and foundation required in order to be successful in the long term, no matter what kind of product you are promoting. I personally feel this is a better way to learn and for generating greater success over the long term.

I can't comment too much on Average Joe as I have not personally used it. But I am very satisfied with the Profit Lance materials provided. It's also updated regularly with new contents which means you are also kept updated with latest happenings on the internet which would help you benefit further.
  12. AAbleHome

AAbleHome New Member

Ok, thank you for the responses, I appreciate it.

I purchased Profit Lance this afternoon and am progressing through the projects section currently (watching videos).

I've got questions, but want to get through the training before bringing them up here. Thanks again!

AAbleHome
  13. 040107

040107 Member

Quoting: rawralphadawgJust a question. I'm 19, a full time college student, just got home about a week ago for summer break. I have profit lance, and i'm working through the projects right now actually. I NEED $3000 this summer, though (before end of August). Is this likely to work? I am going to put the effort in, but I need to know if I need to get another job or try something else as well.

Also, can you make money without having to put money into this later on? I mean like with Adwords. It sounds awful, but i really can't afford to pay for clicks at the moment at all. Is it possible with free trafficking techniques and not buying domains and all that stuff?

You certainly can make $3000 by the end of August but I won't say that you will because I do not know your background and your work ethics.

However, with the resources and information in Profit Lance, a few thousands a month is possible but it will require some work and possibly some money for things such as hosting and tools to help you build your business.

There are also almost free way (you still gotta pay for Internet access), but you wll have to put in some sweat equity (work).

$3000 by end of August is less than $1000/month so very doable.

I should know because I make more than that per month. [​IMG]
  14. JCP

JCP New Member

The thing, The Profit Lance Course does sell itself. The information is a gold mine. Digesting, and LEARNING FIRST, before you jump in is the wise thing to do. I am still learning. I takes time invested into building quality content sites and directing traffic to it, with out paying is a craft that is what I am trying to perfect. Myself, I refuse to pay for traffic, so it takes a bit of time and skill. What about you guys out there?
  15. makemoneyonline

Quoting: jtbaxtforget proffit lance,

Kinda hard to forget once you've already started makin tons of money from it!
  16. makemoneyonline

Quoting: JCPThe thing, The Profit Lance Course does sell itself. The information is a gold mine. Digesting, and LEARNING FIRST, before you jump in is the wise thing to do. I am still learning. I takes time invested into building quality content sites and directing traffic to it, with out paying is a craft that is what I am trying to perfect. Myself, I refuse to pay for traffic, so it takes a bit of time and skill. What about you guys out there?

I agree that its a goldmine! Best system I've ever found out there. I don't refuse to pay for traffic. I've been pretty lucky with google adwords, but at the same time I also build content sites to get natural search engine traffic and make money through adsense!
  17. AAbleHome

AAbleHome New Member

Guys and Gals,

I could use some pointers on if blogging is a good way to drum up traffic. Anyone having success in that vein?

Thanks!

AAbleHome

[Link removed - Admin]
  18. makemoneyonline

Blogs are great. blogger or wordpress. Just make sure you update OFTEN, in order to do well in the search engines.
  19. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

makemoneyonline, i like how you have updated your blog it looks really useful [​IMG]
  20. makemoneyonline

Thanks [​IMG]