The Profit Lance Scam Review - Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by htmlview, Mar 28, 2007.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

i emailed u
  2. scroll88

scroll88 New Member

3. tiffieee

tiffieee New Member

[​IMG] Hi all,
    i am thinking of sigining up Profit Lance or Average Joe.
    i am 19, full time student.
    i need a programme that can earn me good money
    and also efficient and easier. i am not good with computers that much.
    recommendations?
  4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i can't really talk about average joe but i can reccomend profit lance highly. Profit lance covers a vast amount of information which guides and helps you implement the money making techniques. A great program[​IMG]
  5. makemoneyonline

Profit lance, but you'll have to put in a lot of time and effort
  6. jlw

jlw New Member

Hello all,

First I would like to thank everybody for their input! I have read most of the threads by now. As a business owner I now know there are smarter ways to make money than the traditional. I never thought I would be were I am now. Still reading all the material, let you know how things go. Good luck to all!
  7. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

I hope you all have success with Profit Lance. I am working on a couple of projects myself![​IMG]
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

good luck to u to[​IMG]
  9. Robkat

Robkat New Member

Quoting: makemoneyonlineNo. It is one of the ways i'm making money, but I'm making money through other clickbank products and adsense

makemoneyonline - In some of your other posts you talked about having a google adsense website and turbo blogging. I'm interested in seeing both of these but realise you can't post the link here. Could you please email it to kathy.robkat@gmail
    Would much appreciate it.
  10. Robkat

Robkat New Member

whoops - forgot the .com on my email. Could you also explain turbo blogging. Did a google search and came up with nothing. Thanks

[email protected]
  11. makemoneyonline

K i'll try your email now.
  12. mouser

mouser New Member

makemoneyonline: What's turbo blogging? Can you e-mail me on that, too? [​IMG]
  13. JCP

JCP New Member

Hey Holly~ or anyone else for that matter, with those sites like the dog-training ones thru the course. the bezoogle the adsense on them, who is getting credit for them? Just curious. I believe that it is thru the platnium partner *right???? Or i it Mike's adsense id? so who's adense ad. And, Can it be changed for the marketer whose advertising it, change it to their id on it? Hummmm....[​IMG]
  14. Robkat

Robkat New Member

Does anyone have an adsense site up? I'm almost up to having my pages hosted and would like to see some examples. Where in the tutorials does it show you how to upload them as I haven't found it yet.
  15. makemoneyonline

JCP- I'm pretty sure those products are linked through clickbank, and whoever created the products gets the money. All the adsense money for those sites will go to you. Under the 'edit account' tab, it tells you to enter your adsense ID. If you've already done that, it automaticaly inserts your adsense code into all those pages [​IMG]
  16. makemoneyonline

Robkat, I have adsense sites set up, but I didn't use the adsense sites in the profit lance course. If you want to use those ones I can tell you how to upload them. Do you have a domain name and hosting yet? You'll have to get that first. Do you know how to use ftp? if not lemme know and i'll tell u how to upload.
  17. Robkat

Robkat New Member

Thanks makemoneyonline. Am registering my domains today - am hosting with godaddy. Know how to use ftp - do I need to know html (am learning it) to get the adsense sites up?

Can you contact me at [email protected]
  18. makemoneyonline

no, you don't need to know any html. I'll email you now.
  19. makemoneyonline

Hi, ok the email was returned to me. I'm guessing you meant [email protected] ? I just tried that email.
  20. happyman

happyman New Member

I'm totally new to all of this and am really wondering for a complete newbie which is the better system to get going if you only honestly have around 70 dollars to invest? I don't have enough for both Profit Lance and Average Joe....so what is the consensus? For a complete newbie which one would those of you in the forum suggest? I'd prefer to hear from people making money in either system...not just regurtitated reviews. Thanks Happyman