The Profit Lance Scam Review - Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by htmlview, Mar 28, 2007.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Profit Lance has a lot more information and is a better deal for the price.
  2. Robkat

Robkat New Member

I agree with makemoneyonline completely. Profit Lance will teach you what you need to know instead of promising quick bucks. Also check out the 30 Day Challenge (www.thirtydaychallenge.com) It has been going for all of August and is about teaching you how to make money in an ethical manner without spending anything to do so and is completely free. You will need to do a lot of catching up but I'm sure the site will be up for a while yet.
  3. happyman

happyman New Member

Thanks for getting back to me. One follow up question I do have at this point is what is the product we are promoting? Thanks John
  4. makemoneyonline

What do you mean what are we promoting?
  5. surferket

surferket New Member

PL is not about promoting a specific product but teaches you how to use the various ways available on the internet to make money online. There is no 1 way to make money but rather it depends on how you see opportunity as it presents itself.
    PL teaches you the basic skills to do this in any situation.
  6. makemoneyonline

John,

You can promote whatever you want to. Profit Lance teaches you how to go about promoting products and getting the right traffic to make sales!
  7. skee20

skee20 New Member

Hi makiemoney

I saw upper that you were saying PL requires a lot of time

Approximatly how many hours a week do you have to spend ??
    thx
  8. skee20

skee20 New Member

Hey makemoneyonline

You said that PL requires a lot of time.
    I was wondering how many hours/week do you have to spend ??
    thx
  9. happyman

happyman New Member

What if you don't have a product to promote. What then or does PL help you find where you can find products to promote. Thanks Happyman
  10. makemoneyonline

You can promote products from clickbank.com. Don't worry, profit lance goes into the details.
  11. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Quoting: htmlviewI have been using Profit Lance for almost 3 months now and all I can say is that it's NOT possible to make $2000 a day with this system. I am now up to $400-$475 a day. The max I have reached for one day is $643.67 I am not complaining, because I was able to quit my job and am living within my means ... Never try to live richer than you are, even though you make $12000 a month with 1-2 hours of work a day.

Sorry for my ignorance, Profit Lance is a course right? These earnings are from....promoting the 15 websites provided by Profit Lance? Or marketing Profit Lance itself? Or you have to go search your own niche product and market it? Thanks.
  12. JCP

JCP New Member

Profit Lance is a course YES...... Earnings are from....promoting the 15 websites provided by Profit Lance if that is what you want to do. You can also market/promote Profit Lance yes. You can search your own niche product and market that also. The skys the limit.
  13. forex4aliving

forex4aliving New Member

Hi JCP...thanks for your prompt feedback. I was so disappointed with UWP and wasn't really keen to start anything else. But there is so much said about PL that really spark that interest again. I just want to be careful about it.

Another thing is about traffic. The same old traffic tricks about writing articles, blog, etc....does PL really teach you how to really create the kind of traffic to your site? Is the whole course too overwhelming to really absorb and practise? Thanks again! Cheers!
  14. JCP

JCP New Member

There is a lot of information, but..... IF you are discipline, and focused you can become very skilled in internet marketing. I have a "FOCUS" problem it is called A*D*D *loll* but, with more Ritalin I can tackle it with confidence and focus.

Hum, about traffic. Let me say this about your question about traffic......The same old traffic tricks about writing articles, blog, etc.... The difference between any other gurus out there is that Mike lays the foundation with BLUE PRINTS in PL . He has done the foot work and he has failed and succeeded. He breaks down the steps to gain traffic to your web site. The whole course is QUALITY CONTENT.

Too overwhelming to really absorb and practise? Well, it depends on what you're looking for. Mike has taken great pains to put together PL... It has been put together with purpose, and identifies what NOT to do and lays a foundation for what TO DO.... Mike himself is a very intelligent person and is DETAIL oriented. He has put this course together with great diligence. It by no means is thrown together.

"The first requisite for success is to develop the ability to focus and apply your mental and physical energies to the problem at hand - with out growing weary. Because such thinking is often difficult, there seems to be no limit to which some people will go to avoid the effort and labor that is associated with it.... " Thomas Edison

Never give up!! It was with Mike's perseverance that he paved a way for us. He IMO is a man of Integrity, and incorruptible character...We are fortunate that he has compiled all of his training and knowledge in this course with generosity, and that he leaves every stone unturned. Any one who makes a significant, and honest living "honest" being the KEY word....have profited greatly and continue to pave the way for us Grasshoppers...... The Greatest part is that we gain a LIFETIME membership with his course. With the ever changing World Wide Web, as he develops and gains more knowledge and wisdom, we reap the benefits. Unlike 99% of those Guru's out there, they continue to bomb bard you with MORE things to buy. He adds updated material on a weekly basis and.... you NEVER have to pay anything else. WHO does that? Definitely not The Rich Jerk, who is going broke and is an arrogant Buffoon, or Mark Warren who bomb bards you with BS emails about buying a NEW product and who has a horrible reputation.... The list goes on and on...... You got my drift.... ha-ha

"I never did anything worth doing entirely by accident.... Almost none of my inventions were derived in that manner. They were achieved by having trained me to be analytical and to endure and tolerate hard work."
    Thomas Edison

HARD WORK is the KEY......

Regards~ JCP
  15. duckbird

duckbird New Member

After getting the Profit Lance course, how did it take you to make any money how ever large or small? The reason I'm asking is, I had the course for over a week now. I've read through all the information and watched the videos. I've got an Adsense and a Clickbank account. But yet I haven't made a penny. What am I doing wrong. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not going to start out making the big bucks but a few dollars a week would be nice for now. By the way Profit Lance is a great course.
  16. JCP

JCP New Member

Quoting: duckbirdThe reason I'm asking is, I had the course for over a week now. I've read through all the information and watched the videos
    Geeze man, I haven't gone thru the whole course yet!!!! and I have had it since Jan 2007 hahah I barely have gone thru it, but I also work alooooot! I am doing some of the strategies... Theyare working for me...

SO if you have read thru the whole course, and you're not making any money yet, then you should really start taking your knowledge and make tiny steps. go slow, don't waste your money. on adwords unless you know what your doing...I suggest reading the BLUE PRINTS, start there! But it takes skill and patience to make money. It will happen, trust me, I made all time high last month for real!!!! This was my biggest month so far. [​IMG] BUT.... IT took TIME and strategy.....That my friend, took work.... I got to that level with working for it...
  17. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: JCPGeeze man, I haven't gone thru the whole course yet!!!! and I have had it since Jan 2007 hahah I barely have gone thru it, but I also work alooooot! I am doing some of the strategies... Theyare working for me...

SO if you have read thru the whole course, and you're not making any money yet, then you should really start taking your knowledge and make tiny steps. go slow, don't waste your money. on adwords unless you know what your doing...I suggest reading the BLUE PRINTS, start there! But it takes skill and patience to make money. It will happen, trust me, I made all time high last month for real!!!! This was my biggest month so far. BUT.... IT took TIME and strategy.....That my friend, took work.... I got to that level with working for it...

Maybe I didn't phrase that correctly. Yes I have read through the course and I'm going back everyday reading the information over and over again. I've have a clickbank acct and I have an adsence account. I've join Blogger and posted a few blogs with Google Ads attached to them. I'm using the clickbank account to promote different products and services. I'm promoting my sites via forums and Google URL submitter plus I've even put a ad in my local online newspaper and still no one is coming to my sites. I have read where people have been with PL for a few days and I made something, in some cases only a few cents. But its $00.00 for me.
    I was signed up with Ultimate Wealth Package, but all I heard was it is a Scam so I signed up with PL. I'm not trying to promote UWS here but I did make $10.25 my second day with them and $00.00 with PL which I've had for nearly two weeks now. I'm not saying that PL is not a good system, I'm just saying its not working for me yet. Who know may in a few months I just might make penny or two. We'll just have to wait and see
  18. JCP

JCP New Member

I also joined the UWP. I got my refund from Midphase, but I decided to keep the course only because of the ebooks. I figured since I was using some of the ebooks, I would just keep it. BUT, I never made anything on it. I just joined Wealthy Affiliate. I want to see what they are all about. I am researching my options....

But, I am a Profit Lancer though~ For sure......
  19. JCP

JCP New Member

Will do, I am going thru it right now actually. Hummmmm looks like PL... hahah

I canceled the subscription and re~order'd it with a credit card....I did not want to wait I am off Sunday so I am going to check it out indepth.... [​IMG]
  20. balodia

balodia New Member

Hi everybody ,

I am just doing a research on PL simce last 1 or more months , what actually wanted to know , can i earn 200$ perday and how soon, in my research i found no body is saying the earnings that they have done barring very few , can any body tell me wat it is actually did any body really earned in the first 2 months after joining PL systems