The Profit Lance Scam Review - Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by htmlview, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

balodia,

It takes a good 2 months just to learn the material.

I would recommend taking the time to find out which program would be best.

Then purchase a program. After you get a program, I suggest that you spend the time studying. Then you might plan your campaign. Then you implement your plan. Then you monetize. Then you tweak.

Education first. Plan. Implement. Monetize. Tweak.

Try not to put the cart before the horse.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  2. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldIt takes a good 2 months just to learn the material.

Of course as usual, you're right. So why don't they tell you this before you buy the course? Could it be if people knew that they had to be in training for a few months before they could even start trying to make money, they might not purchase the course?
    I would guess the majority of the people who buy any type of course or system does so to start making money right away.
    At least that's the impression you get when you read the sales pitch.
  3. Newbie Shield

Quoting: duckbirdOf course as usual, you're right. So why don't they tell you this before you buy the course? Could it be if people knew that they had to be in training for a few months before they could even start trying to make money, they might not purchase the course?
    I would guess the majority of the people who buy any type of course or system does so to start making money right away.
    At least that's the impression you get when you read the sales pitch.

That is entirely true, gurus lead people on. They get people over-excited about quickly learning how to make money online quickly and easily. But it's nearly impossible to do this.

It takes time just to learn what is involved. Then it takes 2-3 months minimum just to learn the basics. Then it takes time to plan things out. Then it takes even more time to implement and earn.

This is why I get so upset with these gurus. They don't tell you that because they want you to buy their program. It's very deceptive and unethical of them to prey on the desperate. They either don't know what they are doing or they don't tell you how much foot work it takes to prepare before you can make money online.

Then people come here and get angry because they aren't earning cash right away when they know little to nothing about making money online. We end up having to explain the reality to these misguided newbies. Sometimes it takes a long time and some never calm down.

Shame on the false gurus.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  4. 040107

040107 Member

Unless you're lucky, you will definite NOT make $200/day right away! [​IMG]

What do I mean lucky?

By lucky, I mean you just happen to stumble upon a segment of to
    people (niche market) who are dying to buy whatever you're
    promoting. Oh, I forgot... And you have no other competitors in that particular market.

There are so many things that come into play that nothing is
    guaranteed. Some make money their very first day while others
    take a week, month, or even years to make any decent money.

Understand that while most educational (informational) products
    can teach you what you need to know to start generating an income
    online, much of it will be obsolete by the time you go through it.
    This is especially true, if the information is based on a trend or
    techniques that only works in small numbers.

Then is it a waste of money to buy into these things?

NO!

Of course you have to start somewhere. I've seen so many people
    asking if this or that will help them make $200/day, $500/day, etc.,
    yet they haven't even make their first $1 online. So instead of
    taking incremental steps in learning, they buy into some course or
    program expecting money will fall from the sky. When that doesn't
    happen, which is most often the case, they complain (scam?) and
    buy the next popular thing with the same expectations. It's totally
    normal to be disappointed when something doesn't meet your
    expectations. But also need to learn in the process.

How about try focusing on $5/day first?

http://www.5bucksaday.com

They do this over and over. Throughout this whole ordeal they have
    not learn the basics:

Market research
    Product research/creation
    Traffic generation
    List building
    Joint ventures
    Email marketing...etc.[​IMG]

How about try focusing on $5/day first?

http://www.5bucksaday.com

You read about guys making incredible amounts of money but they
    won't tell you the time, energy, and money they spent to get there.
    If they tell you everything, they probably won't make the $1000/day
    selling you their course.

The bottomline is it's gonna require money and time to build a
    business online. If you just want to make some money there are
    plenty of opportunities to make a little money here and there.

However, if you want to build a solid income for years to come, you
    will have to spend money and time (more so if you don't have the
    money) to do so.

Let's get real. There is no free lunch! Nobody is gonna hand over
    to you their livelihood without you paying for it. What they offer
    may save you time, money, and frustrations, but you still have to
    put in much time and money of your own.

If you wanted to make $100,000+/yr, you could buy a McDonald
    franchise. In doing so, you would have to meet their financial
    requirement and be ready to invest $1,000,000+. It does not end
    there. Buying a franchise will not make you money unless you learn
    how to run that franchise. With McD, you will be enrolled in Burger
    University.

In short, this is the same with online businesses. You have to be
    ready to invest and re-invest in your business.
  5. balodia

balodia New Member

HI Newbie Shield ,
    Yes you are right saying that Education first. Plan. Implement. Monetize. Tweak., may i know how long you are using the PL systems & have you benefited fromn it financially , two months is a good amount of time yes there is no harm in learning but investing 60 man days is huge until it starts to give return , can you guide me if you succedded thru it .
  6. gromit7

gromit7 New Member

I bought Profit Lance about a month ago...I think Mike has set up the website perfectly with all his information.
    But I have set up a couple different websites following the project area but haven't made any money yet. Do you have to set up a ton of blogs before you see any money come in?? Mike has so many different way of making money, does anyone know which ones are best...more for making money now even if it's not alot. If anyone could help that would be great!!!!
  7. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

I just wanted to say that I purchased PL a couple weeks ago after thinking about it for quite a while. I'm looking at it as a long course to be absorbed over time. That does't mean I feel the urge to try to jump in and do something right away, but I'm trying to understand everything first. I think there is so much information to absorb. I have seen bits and pieces of these kinds of tips elsewhere, but not all in one place, nicely organized with videos etc. So I'm really enjoying this so far. I would love to make $5 a day to start! If I got up to $50/day I'd be thrilled! And more than that would be simply awesome. But with time and patience! Thanks for so many thoughtful comments on this forum!
  8. littlegoldpan

littlegoldpan New Member

I just joined profit lance a few days ago and have been going thru the materials there is alot to learn!
    Its all got me kind of flusterd [​IMG]
    I have never tried any online marketing,but i'm very interested in learning about it as i know nothing about it
    Is there anyone out there willing to mentor me??
    Thanks in advance
    littlegoldpan
  9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

The profit lance course is a fantastic course and is worth the money whether you want to learn to make money online or skills for the coming future but like others have said if you are new it takes time to lean these things. Like others now and before it took me about 1+2 months to learn how to make money online, but a great help is this forum as many people were willing to give advice and encouragement as at time its frustrating, but when is making money not frustrating [​IMG] What i am getting at is the people who succeed are those who are willing to learn and take there time against those who feel they know enough after a day and try and fail.
  10. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

There are a lot of ppl on this forum willing to help. If you need help just email me. I'm always willing to point in the right direction!
  11. Newbie Shield

Quoting: balodiaHI Newbie Shield ,
    Yes you are right saying that Education first. Plan. Implement. Monetize. Tweak., may i know how long you are using the PL systems & have you benefited fromn it financially , two months is a good amount of time yes there is no harm in learning but investing 60 man days is huge until it starts to give return , can you guide me if you succedded thru it .

Hi Balodia :)

MakeMoneyOnline and Hemjoe can provide the best support regarding PL.

I completed it in less than two months. But, I spent around six very focused hours every day. It is not for the feint of heart. It takes serious continuous commitment.

By the way, I've studied online marketing on and off since 1997 or so. I've had a money making site up since 1998, which is doing quite well. Two months ("60 man days") of full time study is nothing to ask in return for hundreds or thousands per month in return for your invested time.

Profit Lance is just a single program - as complete as it may be. I've read over a dozen books on marketing and over a dozen websites. You also need to learn about Information Technology, business, taxes, and related topics.

The so-called gurus would have you believe otherwise. They don't tell you about the footwork they put in to learn how to make the money they make. Plan on learning for several months after you complete PL.

Even so, it's possible to earn a few months after you complete PL. Just know that there is a lot more learning and planning to do. Then you can go live with your first blog, site, MySpace, or some other site. After that you have to continue learning and tweaking your site(s) for life.

It takes education, time, effort, and tweaking. Once again, there is no short cut. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

This attitude and my hard work are what have made me successful.

Best of luck and let me know if I can help further,

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  12. littlegoldpan

littlegoldpan New Member

Thank you [​IMG]
    Hemjoe & makemoneyonline for your fast responce i don't get a chance to check this alot
    but i will keep with it!
    I would like to email you makemoneyonline i just need an email address i have lots of questions i need to find answers to

Thanks Again
    littlegoldpan
  13. stacy

stacy New Member

littlegoldpan - I felt the smae way when I bought ProfitLance. I am so new to all of this, it was almost like a foreign language. Just in the last few days I decided to purchase the Honest Riches ebook and that has helped me tremendously. She does a great job of explaining things in plain English instead of assuming you already know it. I know it is another expense, but I think it would help you a lot. Holly Mann describes exactly what everything is so when you get into your Profit Lance course, you will have soem idea what it is talking about. I wish they would bundle these 2 programs together, as they compliment each other well.
  14. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I totally agree with Stacy!
  15. gromit7

gromit7 New Member

So I have had profit lance for a month now...I have done tons of reading the website. i'm adding adsense to my blogs but haven't made any money yet. I have had alot of people click on my page but none on the adsense.
    Any idea on what's going on. Is there something else i should be doing??
  16. aplina

aplina New Member

l will try to look at it taking your words for it
  17. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

gromit7 - you have to be patient it won't happen over night, you have done the right thing and study all the profit lance content this can really help with knowledge and application but for now build your site up and try and promote money should follow. Good Luck[​IMG]
  18. gromit7

gromit7 New Member

ok i have a question.....i have been working on 3 different blogs. Today alone I've had 70 clicks on my page but no one is clicking on the google links.
    So using adsense this doesn't help me because I'm making no money.
    Does anyone have any ideas why I'm not getting any google clicks???
  19. baphometslayer

baphometslayer New Member

makemoneyonline I'm very interested in this program. Could you please e-mail me at [email protected] ?

I've read the forums throughly and understand that the program takes time and dedication, which I'm prepared for, but there are specific questions I'd like to ask before I buy the course.

Thank you.
  20. Flyboy

Flyboy New Member

A lot of great point have been make in this thread. With any craft you get into in life there is a learning curve. I have been a mechanic all my life and I surely didn't start out just tearing into a motor and rebuilding it. With ProfitLance as with anything in life you need to read and learn. The long term skills are what will make you worth the price you will command for your services.

P.S.
    Mike is soon going to change the course from a set price of $77 to a monthly membership. I suggest anyone that wants it grab it soon.