The question everyone wants to know. How much have you made?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by momofbats, May 29, 2009.

1. momofbats

momofbats New Member

How much in total (from all sites combined) have you made monthly, from doing surveys? Now, I mean actual money in your hands, not what your account holds. And how much time did you invest in doing these surveys? This is a great help, thanks to all who answer in advance!

2. bburt252

bburt252 New Member

I actually have never got paid from any survey program. If you have any that do pay , please share and I will post on my website in my signature.
    Brian

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Time invested: Too much

Money Made: None

Results: Charges Showing on Credit Card, Headaches, Tearing Hair Out, Rest of Hair Gone Gray, Near Divorce, Spent next Two Months Cancelling all the Offers

May be a bit exaggerated but you get the point.[​IMG]

4. happygal

happygal Member

Time invested: About 45 minutes a day, Monday -Friday

Amount made: May, 2009 = $875

Just doing surveys and a couple of focus groups. No offers. No referrals.

5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

MM5 too funny. I have invested hundreds of hours, all those that know me think I am now insane, but I still see a silver lining. Money made, maybe close to $100.00. But when you see that pink in you little graph that tells you that you are now getting organic traffic, you just want to push harder.

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

robinincarolina: that pink in you little graph that tells you that you are now getting organic traffic, you just want to push harder.
    Amen girl - and I was not trying to be mean in my post above... it is just my honest story with surveys... I have heard that others have had success - such as happygal... and that is awesome! It was just not for me, I guess.[​IMG]

7. happygal

happygal Member

And I totally respect that. Surveys aren't for everyone...and I think as long as those of us who like them/and those of us who don't all respect that they are great for some and not great for others, we're all good [​IMG]

8. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

It is the diversity and freedom to explore the various opportunities available on the Internet that gives online marketing its appeal. What works for one person may not be attractive to me. But if I look hard enough I can find a niche or system that is ideal for my temperament, skill and interest.

So, the pie IS big enough for everyone to have a big slice or several, and eat to his or her heart's content. [​IMG]

Hermas

9. molyda

molyda New Member

So far, I made about $235 in focus groups (3 times for about 1 hour each), $18 with online paid surveys (ranging from 10 minutes to 20 minutes).

I haven't done much. Other online surveys I did got me an entry ticket to $1000 monthly draw: never won! [​IMG]

That's all!

I'm more into mystery shopping.

10. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

$527 last month. I never thought I would break the big 500 mark, but it happened. All from surveys and focus groups, and a few product tests. This month is looking to be even better (crossing my fingers)

11. happygal

happygal Member

YEAH Pinkyparrot! That is great. Congrats!!!

12. fab4004

fab4004 New Member

I never made more then 5$ with surverys ! haha !!! loss of time ![​IMG]

13. mlynn

mlynn Member

pinkyparrot: $527 last month. I never thought I would break the big 500 mark, but it happened. All from surveys and focus groups, and a few product tests. This month is looking to be even better (crossing my fingers)
    Awesome!!! Congrats!

14. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

thanks happygal and mlynn. I seem to be getting more and more surveys in my inbox. So many that I don't have time to do all of them. I may have to quit my regular job soon. BTW.... so far this month I'm over $200 and a couple hundred that I'm waiting for. On top of that I should be finishing up a focus group in the next week and that's worth $150. Good luck to all

15. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

I make $800 to $1,000 per month. I make the majority of my money from Pro Opinion, Opinion Outpost, and MySurvey. I do surveys almost three hours M-F.

I constantly update my profile information and take every survey sent to me.

Only those who put forth effort will make money.

16. bburt252

bburt252 New Member

Thanks for sharing Shuey...Pinky which ones are your favorite?

17. mkl315

mkl315 New Member

I have got behind on checking my e-mails everyday and by the time I get to the survey's they are closed. So I guess it would be a good rule to check your e-mail every day.

But I have to say the most I have made from doing surveys in one month would be around 150.00.

18. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

bburt252: Thanks for sharing Shuey...Pinky which ones are your favorite?
    I would have to say
    Opinion Outpost
    SurveySpot
    Focusline
    Your2Cents (they have been taking months to pay)
    Global Test Market
    Pinecone

19. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

Sorry all,
    I have been out of town for a few weeks. I actually forgot to bring my laptop with me. When I got home I found 8 check in the mail worth a total of $216.50 and $57.00 in my paypal account. That's a total of $273.50.
    I know it's not much but hey, it will pay for my cell and my internet for the month with some extra to spare !

20. I make anywhere from $100-$300 a month not including referrals. I have good months and I have bad months.

I spend about an hour to 2 hours a day, at least 5 days a week.

-Danielle