The Secret to MLM Success!

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by davisfitness, Oct 31, 2010.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I'm not sure you have to create such a deep relationship to succeed, in fact I know you don't because I haven't in order to continuously earn income from home in a networking business. True talking live with people is a foundation of success of many top earners so one can't be shy about that. However, these days videos do nearly all the explaining and presenting to get people to move to action if they like what they see.

I think you have to show a person that there's genuine opportunity to succeed if they put forth the effort. Assist with marketing methods as able and be there to support. A person has to see that there's an opportunity for them to achieve what it is they are looking for in their home business pursuits if they work at the home business.

Now where many fail, is to be discipline to focus on applying the techniques for success consistently to get results. Too many want it now when they have not put in the work. Yes people do have success in 30 days or less, and others do not, and all people will never achieve the same results in anything, but the difference very often is the actual time effort and effective marketing done to manifest the end result....income working from home.

People are particularly looking for new best friends, they just want to deal with sincere people and be involved in something in which they have a fair chance to succeed. The problem people want solved is their financial challenges. That's doesn't require a talent but a good opportunity that's worth ones time and effort.
  2. sirhan

sirhan New Member

DavidCarter9000
    I agree with you DavidCarter. Talking to as many people as you can certainly helps in building your contact list. People will find you reliable and approachable. Hence, your network will expand even faster if you know how to talk and convince many people at one time, say during a presentation. The ability to talk means you have the ability to connect to people. Use that ability wisely and succes will flow to you endlessly.
  3. sirhan

sirhan New Member

That is good. I do have a question. Let say you are not require to pay monthly fees, than how are you going to earn monthly?
  4. wicklessfamily

wicklessfamily New Member

I have found that good customer service, consistent recruiting, and consistent sales will always lead to success in any business. So many books have been written on how to succeed in the MLM industry, but it all boils down to some very simple principles! So many self-employed people don't "show up for work" each day, and then wonder why they aren't having success.
  5. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

sirhan: I do have a question. Let say you are not require to pay monthly fees, than how are you going to earn monthly?
    Profits can from the sales of product instead of fees, rare in most MLM businesses.
    When the product produces profits there is no need for fees to operate.
    Why pay for the privilege of doing marketing for someone else?
    The company should pay you, not the other way around.