The Secret

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by JamieHoward, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Just2EZ Moderator

Gee, I liked it so much I took Action and created a blog page titled:
    "The Secret in The Law of attrACTION" (keyword loading anyone?)
    But you heard it here first!
    Just do it.
  2. aniket New Member

Hi....
    The Secret is a grt watch but I was more inspired by the next movie "Beyond the Secret". In this its actually mentioned that without action nothing is going to change. You need to take ACTION to see any results.

So if one look closely its not something new.If you think positively and keep taking action then success is not far. Its just that these movie have really made the point in proving it .

"You need to take baby steps..no need to take giants step or quantum leap..if you keep on taking baby steps it can take you up to Mt.Everest" -Beyond The Secret

"What if money and time were not the problem.What if its not impossible.Just stay in the question.What step would you take if you think its not impossible". -Beyond The secret

The above two lines have changed my life.They keep on echoing in my mind and give me a lot of postive energy.

To your success

Kind Regards
    Aniket
  3. robinincarolina Silver Member

Reading it or watching it is one thing. Living it is quite another. When it becomes your way of life and processing the world around you, it's very profound.

Gratitude, Intentions, Affirmations =Manifestation in my experience.

I too know some who have not benefited from it because they only heard what they wanted to hear. I have known women who bought this book wanting to manifest back an ex. Not exactly the principle behind this wonderful book. Careful what you wish for yes.
  4. webgenie New Member

I bought the book on CD and try to listen to it a little bit every day. I found that it helps me remember. I am also keeping a little notebook where I write down my ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE, and GIVE THANKS. I am truly astounded by what I have attracted in to my life. It's really neat to go back and see "yes - this I received" over and over again. I feel so blessed to have found the secret.
  5. PeterFrosen New Member

eckhart tolle's book on the Power of Now is a pretty good read on stuff like this :p