Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, May 11, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

WOW! Things are really buzzing at the WCYS Call center! Several of my members have pending sales coming in next week and many people are calling in. This is a good time to get those new members signed up! Now's the time to kick it into high gear!
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Sorry about the double post.
  3. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Lol.. I hear you Harold.. Seems to be something in the air, I'm getting sales left and right too!

Having LOTS of FUN! So glad the summer weather is here, SO GLAD I run a Coastal Business so I had the ability to sit on my deck with my cordless and laptop working on my tan while my daughter fingerpainted this afternoon and STILL make $9705!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  4. CoastalToday

CoastalToday New Member

You guys are right - something really is in the air! I'm having a fantastic week thus far, with more to come!

Now Jani, I've seen your photo. Don't ruin that beautiful skin with too much sun!!! [​IMG]

Hope to hear that everyone is doing as well as we are...

5. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

haha.. thanks Tonya! I actually am the DIVA of Sunscreen! Total block 50SPF! Follow all the rules about staying under the umbrella between 11am and 2pm! BUT.. I do hate being a whiter shade of pale, so I get a little tan so I don't look like a beached whale!

But I must admit there is nothing like feeling the warm rays this time of year before it gets smothering hot and humid!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Sunscreen and Coastal vacations....LUV the BEACH! and making $$$ while on the beach!
  7. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

tee hee- I'm thinking of investing in sunscreen stocks! I wonder, if one puts enough into one of those companies to get on the special patron's list, if one gets free supply?

Always working on developing that passive stream of income now that residual is covered!!

I'm thinking a winning sunscreen idea would be to produce one that didnt smell irritatingly like coconuts or chemicals.

Oh well!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  8. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Wow it seems like everyone is doing very well with Coastal Vacations. I just recently joined up with the WCYS group and I am looking forward to getting my advertising campaigns going. Hopefully I can cash in on this buzz and Coastal Vacations as well!
  9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Yes, it's been an amazing month. I'm not a part of the call center, so I can't give specifics there...but I CAN tell you that the month of MAY could be my BEST MONTH ever in Coastal. I'm looking to hit over $85,000 this month.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  10. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Wow that's amazing Jay. How do you manage to stay on top of everything with so many sales coming?
  11. DanielPayne

DanielPayne New Member

Jay Napier has been blessed in this business.

I must agree though, I am in my first week in business and I have about 4 people "sitting on the fence" per say with joining. If I can stay consistent and productive, I KNOW i will be successful. Wow, the income I can generate as a 19 year old!

I enjoy making my calls while sitting on my back screened in porch overlooking the gulf of mexico! Its great living on the coast in the summertime [​IMG] but it is even greater not having to go to work for $8/hr like all my other college friends!
  12. roger

roger New Member

Congratulations, Jay.
    I hope it happens for you!

13. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

You can and will do EXACTLY what Jay has done. I think blessed with this business, is a more accurate descritor then "in" for most of us.

Jay has worked to acheive the stunning results he has.. luck or fate has little to NOTHING to do with it. The skills he has developed and continues to work on are what have produced and will continue to produce results for him.

YOU are on the right track too! Stay positive, remember your motivation and keep at it!

Best wishes for your upcoming SUCCESS!

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  14. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Jay

$85,000 really?

and it's only the 16th

I know you must be keeping copies of checks to show those who can't believe your success.

good job

maria porter
    level 3
  15. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

Geez Jay that is Awesome man WTG.
  16. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hiya Toby

how is your affiliate program coming along, are the 10K hits/day any good?

17. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

It takes care of my monthly advertising budget, I pretty much have it on autopilot right now. Very good way of driving traffic to your site if your wiling to put a little work in.

Not to hijack the thread or anything but i see your an "ex physical therapist' that is what i do for a living maria[​IMG]
  18. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

I should have recognized the PT dude...

that is so funny. I have lots of PT's, ex nurses and MD's in coastal with me.

I love the PT's as they are independent, entrepreurial and hard working. FYI I did my 30 hrs of ceu's in a record 4 hrs online (useful to know if you run out of time). LOL

19. janelle

janelle New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I am considering working at home,but I'm notsurewhat working at home for coastal vacations entails. What exactly is the work,and what do you feel are the pros and cons of the business? I'd really appreciate your feedback!

20. cgmom

cgmom Member

I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well! I am not with the call center either but I have been doing this business extremely part-time for about two months now and plan on putting in my notice at work in just a couple of weeks! It really can happen! I would love to know more about the affiliate program you are talking about above! I wish everyone great success!